Author   Comment  
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Caroline returns [biggrin]

CaRidge ♡♡♡

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

How wonderful to see them together again. It will be heartwarming to see him nurse her

back to health. Maybe he will carry her in his loving arms , HOW ROMANTIC THAT WILL BE!

WELCOME BACK LINSEY   [yippee] [yippee][yippee] [yippee][yippee] [clap][clap]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
bluegaze, I agree with your whole post!

I HOPE HE WILL CARRY HER AROUND!
THAT WOULD BE SO ROMANTIC!

Cause they can't barly kiss or hug each other in that wheelchair [frown]
[bed]  
[kiss_cheek]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks,Malin, for posting that scene, it sure helped to quench my thirst for CaRidge till the

22nd!

Now that we know Linsey is recovering and walked beautifully at the Emmys, I can have

some fun with what I think her explanation will be for her extended absence from HOT

Ridge!

This is what she is saying in that scene.It will be something like" The moment I got off the

plane I fell down the stairs unto the tarmac. I was black and blue from head to toe and I

broke both ankles. I knew if I told you, you would take the next plane to be by my

bedside. I didn't want to worry you. I love so much. We all have been under so much

pressure ,especially you because of Rick's Napoleonic behaviour and his parents'

appeasement. I was in good hands under my moms' care and the doctors said I will walk

any day now and the most incredible and wonderful news is that it is a miracle our baby is

growing  inside me unscathed!"

Ridge will be relieved and ecstatic because we heard him telling Brooke about  an unwritten

chapter, IMO only because of Caroline's very long stay in New York. This is when Aleda

will later on make her debut because she too was a miracle baby!   LOL

Malin, you like my storyline?

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Thanks,Malin, for posting that scene, it sure helped to quench my thirst for CaRidge till the

22nd!

Now that we know Linsey is recovering and walked beautifully at the Emmys, I can have

some fun with what I think her explanation will be for her extended absence from HOT

Ridge!

This is what she is saying in that scene.It will be something like" The moment I got off the

plane I fell down the stairs unto the tarmac. I was black and blue from head to toe and I

broke both ankles. I knew if I told you, you would take the next plane to be by my

bedside. I didn't want to worry you. I love so much. We all have been under so much

pressure ,especially you because of Rick's Napoleonic behaviour and his parents'

appeasement. I was in good hands under my moms' care and the doctors said I will walk

any day now and the most incredible and wonderful news is that it is a miracle our baby is

growing  inside me unscathed!"

Ridge will be relieved and ecstatic because we heard him telling Brooke about  an unwritten

chapter, IMO only because of Caroline's very long stay in New York. This is when Aleda

will later on make her debut because she too was a miracle baby!   LOL

Malin, you like my storyline?

Bluegaze, OMG, THANK YOU!
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT! ♡

I love all of your posts really, please can you write more storys about CaRidge when you got some time over maybe??

Btw, sorry I did something strange with the codes in my earlier post with the emojis!

Maybe someone could help me fix it?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Malin, your emojis are adorable, they represent kissing and loving in bed!   [agree]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I've fixed the problem LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

One more day to Caroline and Ridge magic... I am preparing to be amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[cuddle]                                                              [blush]      

[kiss]                        [confetti1]                                                                                                     [love]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Me too Bluegaze, if someone uploads the clip, so I could watch on Friday or in the weekend maybe? [smile]

It's funny, how they can have even more chemistry and look even more hotter when she's in a wheelchair. Nothing can stop them. They're a super couple with multi chemistry.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.