Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
TKfanatic48

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is my second post ever...I'll be attending the TK event at Trinity tomorrow where I hope to get acquainted with all you wonderful posters!  I've been a lurker for 4 years but have loved this website from the beginning. My hat's off to the web masters in making it so easy to navigate. Not being a traditional Soap watcher, I appreciated the archives where I caught up on all things Thorsten Kaye and loved the commentary & insight on the TK scenes which enhance my viewing so much. I've always worked & never learned to tape shows so Soapnet was a godsend to me when I first discovered TK as Zach Slater when I was flipping channels. 

RENIE Collier

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Since you've been luring for so long no one has to tell you what a great site this is for TK fans!!

Have a WONDERFUL time this weekend.  I'm sooooooooo jealous!!

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Welcome Renie - We are glad to have you posting - I was a lurker for a long time too on this site - By the time you read this you will be back - Hope you had a great time - I am jealous with June so you will have to tell us about everything - Peggy

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Renie!  It was so nice to meet you yesterday!  Hope you had as much fun as the rest of us...how could you not, LOL!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.