Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Okay, this afternoon's show was cancelled by local breaking news so I missed Jesse's press conference and could be totally wrong.  BUT....  Unless Madison was a perfect "shot" with the bookend and duplicated Randi's wound EXACTLY, then the autopsy should reveal two wounds made at two entirely different times, letting Jesse, and by extension, Randi, know Randi is not responsible for the "kill shot".  If anyone can update me before Soapnet's show tonight, please do.  If TIIC try to not use forensics here when it's so obvious, it will only prove they ARE idiots.

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I missed it too.   Some big police story.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Soooooooo, you live near the Florida panhandle, too; or, worse there are multiple places in the country with breaking police news going on.  Hope it was only the Fla. panhandle area......

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainte

Soooooooo, you live near the Florida panhandle, too; or, worse there are multiple places in the country with breaking police news going on.  Hope it was only the Fla. panhandle area......

I think it was about the family who had 16 or 17 children and were murdered. I think they've arrested 7 people, most of those children were handicapped in some way.  Saw it on Fox News lunch time.

Take care,
Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

You're right, Ennis, that's what it was.  A real tragedy and I don't resent the coverage they got today.  Thank goodness for Soapnet. 

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I live right in the area where this tragedy took place.   Feel sad for all those kids.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Donna:
Me, too!  How do you deal with that to start with, but 12 children with special needs makes it so much more complex.  The parents were clearly very compassionate and loving people who chose to make others' lives better with everything they did.  God's Heaven is a bit richer with two angels there now.  The family is in my prayers that they will have the strength and courage to get through this.  Take care and I'm so glad we have TK's AMC to escape to for an hour each day.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

It is hard to understand some of the things that go on in this world today.  What a terrible tragedy. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Sainte,

So nice to meet somebody from my area, especially having TK in common.   I agree with you.  Heaven definitely has two angels in heaven, but they were angels on earth too.    I know they have lots of family and friends so hopefully the kids will be taken care.   I've watched the 26 year old daughter on TV, and hopefully, she will get the help that she needs to care for them.  She will need a lot of support.  

LOL, thanks goodness for one hour a day of AMC/TK.   TK take me away...... 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Do you know if there's any organized effort to help the daughter out?  Maybe through the church or something?  If you do, please advise.  I'll do what I can.....

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
The attorney said that they were working on setting up a trust fund, especially since people from all around the country are wanting to help.   She said that they are trying to set it up by this afternoon.  

Let you know if I hear anything.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Hey, Donna!  Thanks.  I realize there isn't a whole lot I can do in one week before taking off for vacation, but I will try to do what I can.
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Looks like more clues are coming out now with this woman being arrested.   Interesting to see what the sheriff has to say at his press conference this morning.  

Sainte, ooooh, I'll be on vacation in about two weeks.   Enjoy yours!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.