Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Nancy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I figured since it was mentioned at the booksigning, this would be the place to say something about First Book.  I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that you can make donations to First Book at any Borders or Waldenbooks right now.  So go, donate, buy books, and get a Borders Reward card.  My job depends on it.  LOL

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy

I figured since it was mentioned at the booksigning, this would be the place to say something about First Book.  I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that you can make donations to First Book at any Borders or Waldenbooks right now.  So go, donate, buy books, and get a Borders Reward card.  My job depends on it.  LOL

Got Borders rewards card.   I go there every couple of weeks.   My daughter only gives books as gifts at all the birthday parties.   It's an understanding we have.   I didn't know I could donate to "First Book" though.  I'll have to check it out.

Thanks

-Zachstruck

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
We just started doing the First Book thing again last week.  But yay for books!
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy
We just started doing the First Book thing again last week.  But yay for books!

I know....yay for books.   I can't wait for the day when I can finally sit again peacefully and read read read.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.