Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ok,i know we want Cam to win it all,but i would also Love to know who you would like to see in the final 4 if you wouldn't mind sharing who you would like to see.

Here are mine,
Cam&Edyta
Mel&Maks
Helio&Juliaann
Jenny&Derek

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Ditto Mary.    Although I do like Marie very much.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I see Sabrina & Mark instead of Helio & Julianne.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Cameron & Edyta
Helio & Julianne
That's all I can come up with. (g)
(IMO the Spice Girl doesn't belong in this competition any more than the Cheetah Girl did.)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Cameron & Edyta
Helio & Julianne
(IMO the Spice Girl doesn't belong in this competition any more thanĀ the Cheetah GirlĀ did.)

I'm with you all the way, Kathy! As much as I want Cameron to win so TK can win his bet and because he's working and improving so much, I love Julianne and there's just something so infectious about Helio's smile and personality. I think he's just adorable!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Final two   !!!!     Cam and Helio

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Cameron & Edyta
Helio & Julianne
(IMO the Spice Girl doesn't belong in this competition any more than the Cheetah Girl did.)

Aww Kathy,please,if the Spice Girl leaves i lose my Maks and that would make me sad.lol.But it really will. I thought on the show they asked Mel about her dancing and she said it was mostly hip hop,nothing like this Ballroom she has ever done.But you are certainly entitled to your opinion,Love You Lots.

Thank you all for letting me know who you like.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
Cameron & Edyta
Helio & Julianne

Aww Kathy,please,if the Spice Girl leaves i lose my Maks and that would make me sad.lol.But it really will. I thought on the show they asked Mel about her dancing and she said it was mostly hip hop,nothing like this Ballroom she has ever done.But you are certainly entitled to your opinion,Love You Lots.

Sorry, Mary! But I read that Mel B was a professional dancer even before she joined the Spice Girls -- I think that should disqualify anyone from the get-go. Not Maks' fault, but the fault of the system that selected her. For that matter, I was very surprised when Cam's name was announced as a contestant. After all, he is a Disney employee, and DWTS airs on a Disney-owned network. Usually employees of a company are ineligible for competitions or contests run by that company. Kelly Monaco's win was controversial partly for that very reason. But that's not stopping me from rooting for/voting for Cam. (g)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Cameron & Edyta
Helio & Julianne

Sorry, Mary! But I read that Mel B was a professional dancer even before she joined the Spice Girls -- I think that should disqualify anyone from the get-go. Not Maks' fault, but the fault of the system that selected her. For that matter, I was very surprised when Cam's name was announced as a contestant. After all, he is a Disney employee, and DWTS airs on a Disney-owned network. Usually employees of a company are ineligible for competitions or contests run by that company. Kelly Monaco's win was controversial partly for that very reason. But that's not stopping me from rooting for/voting for Cam. (g)

Ok Kathy,i didn't know that about Mel . Then yes,your right...she should of never been let on like Sabrina.But that being said,i have come to Love her dancing,and i have to be honest with you,i just don't want her to leave yet.And you know how much i love Maks and will be sad when he leaves...when they both do.I know only a show.I don't think she can win it and don't want her to,i want Cam to win,I  am just hoping i can see Mel&Maks dance as far as they can go.Which may be only another week. : (

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Cameron & Edyta
Helio & Julianne

ITA about Mel even though I LOVE MAKS.   I posted that up above. Also, if  we're going to look at technicalities, ITA on Cam's participation.   Don't get me wrong.  I'm voting voting voting as much as I can for him, but he is a Disney employee which makes things stinky for folks who are not as familiar with him.   

I think ABC will eventually have to set some ground rules for who participates.   I'm sure this board is not the only group of people feeling this way.  I'm sure Sabrina's elimination has created a mountain of controversy.  She was excellent.....talent up the wazoo......but was it fare that she was partaking?  It will be interesting to see what ABC does.   I'm sure they don't want to screw this show up.  It's BIG $$BUCKS$$.
But in any case,   GO CAM!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Cameron & Edyta
Helio & Julianne

ITA about Mel even though I LOVE MAKS.   I posted that up above. Also, if  we're going to look at technicalities, ITA on Cam's participation.   Don't get me wrong.  I'm voting voting voting as much as I can for him, but he is a Disney employee which makes things stinky for folks who are not as familiar with him.   

I think ABC will eventually have to set some ground rules for who participates.   I'm sure this board is not the only group of people feeling this way.  I'm sure Sabrina's elimination has created a mountain of controversy.  She was excellent.....talent up the wazoo......but was it fare that she was partaking?  It will be interesting to see what ABC does.   I'm sure they don't want to screw this show up.  It's BIG $$BUCKS$$.
But in any case,   GO CAM!!!!!

Maks is MY guy.lol! And if Mel leaves so does Maks and that makes me sad.oh well...

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I just need the Houghs to stick around as long as possible. :-)  (Well, and Cam, but he's a given.)

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy

I just need the Houghs to stick around as long as possible. :-)  (Well, and Cam, but he's a given.)

Thank you Nancy for letting me know who you like. That would work for me too,lol,because i want in the final 4,Cam&Edyta,Helio&Juliaann,Jenny&Derek,and my Maks&Mel. Jane,Maria,really need to leave now,lol, those Ladies  are just not as good as the other dancers.And it will be a real shame if they stay and one of the others leave  before them.As we seen by last week with Sabrina leaving anything can happen,and that Scares me.lol.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.