Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
From CBS SID

Ridge wants Rick out
When Ridge returns home from a business trip this month, he decides that his artist's garret no longer suffices as a home for his future family. "He sets his sights on taking back what's his: a place in the Forrester mansion," says Bell. When Ridge orders workers to do a bit of "remodeling" at the family estate, Rick sees red! Also this month, it will be revealed if Caroline is expecting a boy or a girl!

The way Bell describes this, it sounds like Ridge doesn't want to kick Rick and the rest out, he just wants to live there as well.
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
From CBS SID

Ridge wants Rick out
When Ridge returns home from a business trip this month, he decides that his artist's garret no longer suffices as a home for his future family. "He sets his sights on taking back what's his: a place in the Forrester mansion," says Bell. When Ridge orders workers to do a bit of "remodeling" at the family estate, Rick sees red! Also this month, it will be revealed if Caroline is expecting a boy or a girl!

The way Bell describes this, it sounds like Ridge doesn't want to kick Rick and the rest out, he just wants to live there as well.

Thank you Callie!! I think there is enough people in that mansion, but whatever! Yay!! We get to see Ridge and Caroline!! It's been tooooo long!!![woohoo]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for posting the scoop, Callie.  I would love to see Ridge/pRick war where Ridge makes pRicky's little head (pun very much intended) explode, or just crushes him like a bug that he is.  Unfortunately, I have been scarred by the past, and I am afraid Ridge will be hearing a lot of "you are not a Forrester, you are a Moroney Bastard" crap from pRick, the whole situation with the Avant sisters (now that there are 3 of them [rolleyes] ) will be too much headache for a very pregnant Caroline, but the worst thing would be the rapist living under the same roof as Ridge and Caroline and THEIR unborn baby!  I do not understand why Ridge would want to live at the mansion when the rapist lives there!  Well, I guess I will have to wait to watch it play out, because if there is anyone I can count on to make me understand, it is TK's Ridge [bowing]

OhKaye, I should get off this thread and make travel arrangements to go to west coast, I need to make sure no one barges in or peeks through the door when Ridge, Caroline, THEIR baby and the doctor are in that room as they find out how they are decorating the nursery [wink]

sweetautumn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
From CBS SID

Ridge wants Rick out

Thanks for posting the Sweeps. I have a question about Forrester's live arrangement. Does Forresters have a history of communal living?  Because it is obvious that Rick and his wife, Thomas, and others can afford penthouse apartment or beach house.

The last time I checked, Ridge is content living in the quiet and comfortable loft with Caroline.  It seems odd to me if he wants to live in the nest with his pregnant wife all of sudden. Maybe there are reasons we don't know yet?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
the way I see it... the  'house on the hill'  belongs to Ridge's mom and Eric

and OBA once said that   "it has so many rooms it requires a map" so I'm sure it must

have  separate complete living quarters on the left or right wings because to be living

in proximity of  pRicky and also toomy is not good...what happened

to CaRIDGE's refuge.. their own quiet place away from ALL those MORONS!! this

just doesn't make any sense!..  but wait this is B&B!... it makes total sense!!! LOL

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I'm still seeing spoilers here and there about Ridge moving into the mansion just as Callie posted, but as I sit here scratching my head I'm thinking, [wtf] Why Ridge??? Why would you want to move back there??? I know it was your mother's home, but why move in there with all of those ungrateful people?? Are you going to send them packing or what?

I just can't imagine Ridge living under the same roof as all of those people that has given him such grief!! ESPECIALLY THOMAS!![confused] I guess we'll see how it plays out! I know Ridge has his reasoning, but UGH!!!! No matter what, we get to see the lovely man soon!!!![clap]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
No matter what, we get to see the lovely man soon!!!![clap]

Melanie, ICAM... Ridge is in his element when he's making love to Caroline... he is so

sexy but when he is frustrated and raises his voice... he's so sexy too... Melanie... he

is charismatic in every thing he does !

here's crossing  my fingers... TK will grace our screens next week!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Laura, here's hoping for a Ridge episode very soon!![cheers]I seriously don't know how we've gone this long! Well I have been getting my fix with reruns and movies, but I want something new!!

How are Ridge and Caroline going to have their privacy and special moments? It won't be the same if they don't have their loft![frown]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I'm wondering  about that too, Melanie... Ridge was so upset at Thanksgiving when

Tommy's intrusiveness again interrupted their alone time... did they ask him to take

the picture... NO!... Caroline was taking a CaRIDGE selfie... but there he was ...always

in their space!!

All I know is that I'm anxious to see TK !!

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I found this on Facebook this morning.
A beautiful new picture of Ridge and Caroline.

https://www.facebook.com/BBOnlineFanPage/photos/a.300635893349019.72705.244110519001557/957694987643103/?type=1&theater

Also one of Ridge at a cocktail party with a special guest

https://www.facebook.com/BBOnlineFanPage/photos/a.300635893349019.72705.244110519001557/957693740976561/?type=1&theater

Awww.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
bookworm, thanks so much...Ah yeah he IS BEAUTIFUL  and Caroline too!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.