Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Anyone watching "This Is Us" on NBC, Tuesday nights ?  I rented Season One and binged watched it last month so I would be caught up to start Season Two... love this show!
There is not a weak actor in the entire bunch, the writing keeps the show interesting by skipping around from family to family and generation to generation (within the same core family)... I especially like Sterling K. Brown - have seen him on several talk shows - he is so likeable, funny and smart!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I agree, it is a captivating series. 

Too bad "Falling Waters " isn't going forward..it was fascinating ,mysterious and so full

of suspense!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Zenderella, I haven't watched that, but maybe I'll give it a try. I pretty much just watch classic sitcoms, old movies, anything about ghosts (even though I know most of those shows are phoney) and haven't gotten into any network dramas since Downton Abbey. I tried Poldark but it just couldn't hold a candle to the original for me [frown].
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
bluegaze, I liked Falling Waters, but I felt like each episode just did not give enough clues/information about what was happening in the big scheme of things to make viewers want to keep watching...

HI Christy - I never missed an episode of Downton Abbey!! - and was so sad when it ended!

You have to try This Is Us!  You need to start at the beginning to understand what's going on, though... so you would need to rent/stream season one...

I know I am preaching to the choir on this board, but wouldn't you just lovelovelove for TK to fall into a show to act on where the writers were top notch??  Justin Hartley is one lucky guy!... just like Thorsten was when he landed SMASH!  I LOVED watching him on that show!!! [thud]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.