Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Bill and Katie grapple with a life-threatening situation.
The fallout from the baby secret spills over into the workplace for Hope, Liam and Steffy.
Brooke and Ridge continue to experience stress over their children and the issue of whether Thomas should be punished.
Douglas is caught in the middle of his father and Hope, Liam, and Brooke who want to protect him.
Sally and Wyatt reunite, but Flo doesn’t plan on giving up on him despite her circumstances.
Xander and Zoe become determined to redeem themselves with the Forresters and have concerns about Thomas.
Eric and Quinn take sides in the aftermath of the Thomas story, and Shauna is determined to hold onto her friendship with Quinn, but makes choices that cause more challenges in their relationship.
Maya, Carter and Rick begin a new chapter.
Pam and Donna experience tension with Donna supporting her sisters and Pam a member of the Forrester family.
Shauna has a man in her sights.
Thomas targets the top job at Forrester Creations and won’t let anything get in the way of reaching his goal.

During premiere week, Ridge spends the night with another woman following an argument with Brooke over Thomas' misdeeds. Meanwhile, tragedy strikes Katie and Bill,

B&B premier week continued : and Shauna's attempt to make peace with the Forrester family in the wake of Flo's terrible deception backfires

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

During premiere week, Ridge spends the night with another woman following an argument with Brooke

over Thomas' misdeeds

Thanks Drew and as you can imagine, the only line that pierced my brain was that one,YES![cuddle][agree][agree][agree][clap][clap][clap][clap]

Who is the lucky lady??

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
my prediction to who the lucky lady is... Quinn! Ridge knows that she has been on the road that

Thomas is walking on and so will seek her help to guide him on the right one and then who knows??

There is unrequited emotion among them that needs to be resolved!!!

[cuddle]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
From SOD & BTW, Thorsten is on this wk's cover:

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
From SOD & BTW, Thorsten is on this wk's cover:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OH NO... our man is down![tear]

OH YES... TK is front and center in the story line![yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][clap][clap][clap][clap]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Shauna has her eyes on Ridge...who can blame her? Quinn WILL NOT be happy and of course Brooke

too!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I have never seen Ridge drunk. I wish it was a celebratory inebriation!  It will be enthralling because TK

will depict Ridge's vulnerability and tribulation superbly!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
It would be awesome to see Ridge receive TLC  from Shauna and Quinn much to Brooke's

chagrin! Ridge is VERY attractive and trying his best to be there for his troubled son adds to his charm!

Ridge knows Thomas did reprehensible things and he lambasted him but as parents we understand

his stance,Thomas is his son! Billy boy excels at reprehensible and yet Liam and Brooke forgave and

forgot!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
While I was reading online comments about only one Forrester woman,Steffy and another Logan added to

their clan by way of Flo,what if it turns out that Sally is the love child of Thorne or even better RIDGE's

and of course Thomas would have to be revealed as not Ridge's son..a win ! win!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I am enjoying listening to Thomas say some truths about Brooke ,he blames her for his broken

home growing up but he is pushing the envelope when it comes to Douglas! His day of reckoning has to

be near and I hope it will be Ridge that witnesses Thomas scolding Douglas and banishes him to

Forresters in China without the little hero!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Brooke should focus on catching Thomas in his misdeeds instead of confronting Ridge and straining their

relationship! I don't like Brooke ever since she said the finger snapping remark but I gave her a pass

when she never divulged to Bill even when she married him the reason her engagement to Ridge was

called off!

But right now Brooke needs to be reminded that she is the luckiest woman in the world,waking up beside

dreamy Ridge and if Shauna is the one to give Brooke that reminder,let's play!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
If the PTB would write a Brooke /Shauna confrontation and Ridge steps in and tells Brooke "enough!" it

would be so satisfying!

Shauna is no angel but Brooke is far from one too. Brooke has to remember that when you marry a man

with children,you also accept his children as your own! If Rick had done what Thomas did ,she would have

been more understanding. She would have said that he was grieving the death of his son's mother.Rick

drove recklessly and caused an accident that killed Ridge's daughter and not to mention again,he fired a

loaded gun at Ridge! She is definitely not like the stepmother from the "The Sound of Music".LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Ridge was there! Now all is that is needed is him running into a worried Shauna and comforting her! That

will teach the "Ice slut "from the valley!Brooke was so cold with Ridge!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I hope Shauna does the right thing and tells Ridge about Thomas's plan to break up his marriage. That

will show Ridge her loyalty to him and also unmask his son's deceit!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
If there is any woman who could break up Eric and Quinn,Brooke is her! Brooke is on Thomas's case and Ridge is not having any of it

so she will cry on Eric's shoulder, after all they have two children together. That will infuriate Quinn and so she will seek Ridge's

comfort and Shauna will be jealous...how exciting!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I am enjoying this delightful chemistry between Ridge and Shauna! They have agreed,actually he has

decided that they just remain friends. She was all in,ready to pass the friends phase and dive into  bed

when he asked if he could do something and she responded....SURE!

It would be mesmerizing to see Ridge kiss her passionately every time they happen to meet and then

reiterate that they are only friends. LOL

This man is a phenomenal!Nobody has charisma and exudes so much sensuality than he,TK!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.