Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
So I've been wasting my Sunday watching classic AMC scenes uploaded on You Tube. But one in particular I would love to see is when Erica proposes to Zach from April/May 2005.

Does anyone have this clip?

Thanks in advance.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

What date did it air?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

It's 5-13-05, Kathy.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Erica Proposes, Zach Disposes [12.10MB]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Wow….Zach is funny and in control. I never watched this before. I love it. I am going to watch it again.

Thank you Kathy for putting up the clip.

Thank you kzinlove06 for requesting.

Take care,

Bonnie

kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I have read the transcripts but I never got to see the show. That was even funnier than it read. Thank you so very much Kathy for uploading that, it was fun to watch. I've most certainly saved it for future viewing!

OMG TK killed me after she said "Certainly no hint of conjugal rights." That reaction was priceless. Do you think he was thankful or what???

Thanks again, Kathy!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzinlove06
So I've been wasting my Sunday watching classic AMC scenes uploaded on You Tube. But one in particular I would love to see is when Erica proposes to Zach from April/May 2005.

Does anyone have this clip?

Thanks in advance.

Too funny!!  That is exactly how I spent my Sunday morning and the afternoon I spent reading fan fics.  Now, lets just hope there are clean clothes to wear today.  LOL!!  June

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Someone gave me the link for the old ones and there are some great TK ones.  I missed a lot of 04 and beginning of 05.  The one I really liked was when Zach told Erica to shut the hell up, in the office she was buying from Zach.  I wish he would tell her that now!!!!  LOL

Thanks Kathy for posting some old vids.  Never have too many old ones.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks Kathy for providing this look back.  I always loved this scene between Zach and Erica...he just was soooo not interested in anything LaKane was offering up.  Refusing her offer was just one more thing on Erica's list of why she can't stand Zach.  Zach has always had her number from day one and despite all the really nice things Zach has done for Erica over the years, she just can't live with the fact that he's apparently the one man on earth who is impervious to her charms.  To that, I say "Go Zach!!"

Banner thanks to Monica.
melian22

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks Kathy for the clip!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Zach rejecting Erica - PRICELESS!  Thanks for the clip Kathy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Bwahaha, that never gets old! The funniest thing about the whole thing is that Erica actually believed Zach would jump at the chance to marry her, LoL.  Ego, much?

I don't know if there's a hiccup in the video or it's my computer, but I could have sworn there was a part where Zach tells her it's Kendall or no one. 

ETA:  I checked the transcripts and here was the part I remembered:

Erica: Kendall never likes it when I interfere in her affairs, but this was a pure act of sanity for me to step in and take her place at the altar with you. She deserves a lot more than to enter into a cold and calculated and loveless marriage.

Zach: She gets to punish Ethan. That should keep her happy.

Erica: Once my daughter gets over your despicable son, she's going to wake up, and she's going to want what she has always wanted -- a real marriage, not just a business arrangement. And when the right man comes along, by the way -- no contract, no force of nature could keep Kendall tied to you or your son. She would gnaw off her own leg like a wild animal in a trap to escape the deal she made with the devil.

Zach: You, on the other hand, would just walk into Satan's den and demand to sign on the dotted line, right?

Erica: Yes. So are you up to the challenge?

Zach: I'm sorry. I'm going to have to decline your selfless offer. It's Kendall or no one.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Bwahaha, that never gets old! The funniest thing about the whole thing is that Erica actually believed Zach would jump at the chance to marry her, LoL.  Ego, much?

I don't know if there's a hiccup in the video or it's my computer, but I could have sworn there was a part where Zach tells her it's Kendall or no one. 

ETA:  I checked the transcripts and here was the part I remembered:

Erica: Kendall never likes it when I interfere in her affairs, but this was a pure act of sanity for me to step in and take her place at the altar with you. She deserves a lot more than to enter into a cold and calculated and loveless marriage.

Zach: She gets to punish Ethan. That should keep her happy.

Erica: Once my daughter gets over your despicable son, she's going to wake up, and she's going to want what she has always wanted -- a real marriage, not just a business arrangement. And when the right man comes along, by the way -- no contract, no force of nature could keep Kendall tied to you or your son. She would gnaw off her own leg like a wild animal in a trap to escape the deal she made with the devil.

Zach: You, on the other hand, would just walk into Satan's den and demand to sign on the dotted line, right?

Erica: Yes. So are you up to the challenge?

Zach: I'm sorry. I'm going to have to decline your selfless offer. It's Kendall or no one.

Unfortunately there was a glitch on my tape.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

No problem Kathy.  I appreciate you taking the time to put that puppy up again.   What scares me is that I remembered the "Kendall or no one" line at all, LOL.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

No problem Kathy.  I appreciate you taking the time to put that puppy up again.   What scares me is that I remembered the "Kendall or no one" line at all, LOL.

Thanks Alina for supplying that transcript.  I thought I was missing something too. LOL Zach said the same thing to Kendall when he told her about her mom's offer he said "you're the only one for me".  Well that is so true now.

Thanks Kathy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thanks Kathy !  I've been looking for this clip.  I should have thought to ask you!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.