Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  

Reply with quote  #1 
OK I'm all out of tears of sadness....on to tears of joy.  I can't wait for Zach to be reunited with Ian (I'm thinking this one is gonna be a box of tissues), Spike, Josh, The other love of his life (Mertyle--how does she spell her name?), even Erica!!!

I'm also looking forward to seeing Jackson and Greenlee reunited.  I'm really growing to like Jackson.

I want Santa to bring team Slater (Zach Ian and Spike) matching skates and Redwings jerseys!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
It's spelled Myrtle.

Zach being reunited with Ian will be very bittersweet for me, with that huge anvil about to drop on him because Ian's mommy couldn't keep her panties on. 

I really think Jack is a blithering idiot and if Adam can't have the woman he inexplicably wants (though I have to admit I kinda like them together), then I'd much rather see Erica with Adam than with Jack.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

WORD, the 26 th has been the only thing that has keep me going, was the fact that zach will see his BOYS again, i just wish for longer than a few minutes for this,,,,,,,,,,i could care less if kendall is there, in fact i hope she is NOT.........JMO

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I don't understand how everyone can continue to trash Kendall.  I don't agree with what she did.  However, with all she has gone through for the past five months, including the fact that she has been looking for Zach all these weeks, she is mentally NOT there.  Her body might be there, but her mind and heart are with Zach.  None the less, she is going to beat herself up over this.  Just like she blamed herself for Greenlee taking Spike, Ian's early delivery, the allergic reaction to the vitamins, she is going to blame herself for being unfaithful.  Aidan was trained in special-ops.  He should have some kind of control.  Why would he allow this to happen, when he knew the state of mind she was in?  Aidan is to blame for this despicable act, but Kendall will blame herself.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

ZKS, i am only speaking for myself, and i stand by my post,,,,,,,,that being said, i hold kendall to a higer standard, than aidan, he is not the least bit worried about zach, and in fact threatend to kill him not so long ago, kendall however is different, to me she should have zachs back weather he is DEAD OR ALIVE, and just because she lets aidan make her think he is NOW DEAD,,,,, shows me JUST how weak she really is, in a crisis, she has SEX,,,,,, and the fact that she does not tell her HUSBAND, whom she claimes she loves make me the MOST MAD,becasue that means someother than his WIFE will tell him,,,,, i can care less that she cheated,,,,,,and yes i say cheated,,,,,,,,because i knew that sooner or later she would........that is who she is to me........so iam not trying to be mean, but you have your O and i DO mine, and i don't see mine changing anytime soon............JMO

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresaplatt

WORD, the 26 th has been the only thing that has keep me going, was the fact that zach will see his BOYS again, i just wish for longer than a few minutes for this,,,,,,,,,,i could care less if kendall is there, in fact i hope she is NOT.........JMO

I totally disagree.  Kendall should be with Zach and the boys. Kendall is the love of Zach's life and she is the mother of their sons. Zach was all about Kendall in the "hole".  She took away his fear of becoming his father, she gave him a family, she made him believe that he is a good father.  It's up to Zach to decide if Kendall is to be forgiven for a transgression that happened when her whole world fell apart because she thought Zach, the love of her life, was dead. I believe that Kendall's transgression, if it even was that, was the result of emotional abuse and a complete mental breakdown. I hope that she has enough faith in the strength of their relationship, that she tells Zach as soon as possible so that they can both deal with it within the confines of that relationship.

Kendall as well, throughout Zach's disapearance was all about Zach. She searched for him and didn't give up. She longed for him to come home to her and their sons. Watching her complete collapse when an abusive man disregarded her already fragile state threw her into grief oblivion convinced me that Kendall had been emotionally ripped open beyond any ability to cope or reason. Zach needs to know this in order to understand and hopefully forgive.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
It's spelled Myrtle.

Zach being reunited with Ian will be very bittersweet for me, with that huge anvil about to drop on him because Ian's mommy couldn't keep her panties on. 

I really think Jack is a blithering idiot and if Adam can't have the woman he inexplicably wants (though I have to admit I kinda like them together), then I'd much rather see Erica with Adam than with Jack.

I Loved when Erica said about Zach,that's my son-in-law and was defending him.Erica has come a long way in her feeling towards Zach,and it's about time.LOL,i kinda like them together too.She was married to Adam right?I mean she has been married to almost every man in town it seems Erica.lol. Do you Christy know of all her husbands she has been married too? I know it's a long list.lol.No problem if you don't.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

DIVA, that is fine, but i stand by my post, as for me this ZACH FAN, i can care less if she is.........and i think iam entitlted to that, ZACH has been the one lost in a HOLE FOR A MONTH, i want him to see his BOYS, and that is what iam watching for, iam only speaking for MYSELF........and i COULD care less about kendall right NOW.........JMO

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
It's spelled Myrtle.

I think Zach will suspect fairly soon that something is wrong, if Kendall doesn't act completely like her usual self, because Zach has always been able to read her, and always knows when she has something on her mind, or if she is hiding something.  Too bad WE know what has transpired!

As for Erica, I can not stand Jack(ass), and I loathe Kwak (and I have never been too shy to say it, LOL).  Erica and Adam?  That would be a pure delight!  I have always loved their scenes together, no matter what the circumstances!  Hell, they can even follow in Rylee or Zen footsteps and get married for business, and it will be fine with me.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
It's spelled Myrtle.

I Loved when Erica said about Zach,that's my son-in-law and was defending him.Erica has come a long way in her feeling towards Zach,and it's about time.LOL,i kinda like them together too.She was married to Adam right?I mean she has been married to almost every man in town it seems Erica.lol. Do you Christy know of all her husbands she has been married too? I know it's a long list.lol.No problem if you don't.

Yes, Erica's been married to Adam - and they were a perfect match.  I was watching the show during all of Erica's marriages but please don't ask me to list them, I can't even remember what I'm wearing unless I look down  (g).

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
It's spelled Myrtle.

I Loved when Erica said about Zach,that's my son-in-law and was defending him.Erica has come a long way in her feeling towards Zach,and it's about time.LOL,i kinda like them together too.She was married to Adam right?I mean she has been married to almost every man in town it seems Erica.lol. Do you Christy know of all her husbands she has been married too? I know it's a long list.lol.No problem if you don't.

Yes, Erica's been married to Adam - and they were a perfect match.  I was watching the show during all of Erica's marriages but please don't ask me to list them, I can't even remember what I'm wearing unless I look down  (g).

I hope she doesn't get back with Jack.

Reply with quote  #12 
Let's not forget that Kendall is the one that took vows and wears a ring (rock) on her finger.

Aidan says he is in love with Greenlee but he is not married to anyone so when it comes to cheating on a marriage there is only one person guilty of that in this little duo.

Like someone said in a different thread, with all of ZACH'S money at her disposal why didn't she have helicopters up there with infrared cameras looking for them.  Good God I remember that scene where she gushed "Oh Zaaaaaach we are the richest people in town....we own all of Pine Valleyyyyyyyyyy"  well if she is that rich and powerful it seems she could have afforded to do more than sit home for a month writing some stupid book on a legal pad.  Kendall is all about Kendall and sympathy for Kendall.  Zach can do better...............the only character that truly loves Zach is Myrtle (thanks for the spelling Christy). 

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I do agree that Zach can do better than Kendall - she does not give as good as she gets from him, but he probably likes it that way.

The problem, Doc Zup, is that to do better, I think he'd have to move away!

Let's see.....

Greenlee (Whinelee) - - - I shudder at the thought although maybe if RB goes back to playing Greenlee as strong and bitchy...

Dixie - - - dead

Hannah - - - could have been but ruined on sooooo many levels

Julie - - - YAWN

Brooke - - - fired

Simone - - - definitely doable but dead

Erica - - - I don't think even THESE writers would go there after repairing Erica and Kendall's relationship so slowly and painfully

Bianca - - - gay

Annie - - - YAWN

Di - - - doable but fired

Erin - - - YAWN and dead

I can't even bring myself to type out any of the other female characters on the show - the slightest inkling of a pairing with KWAK, Babe, Ava, etc. is too revolting to even consider.

Anyone else?  Of course the obvious answer it for Zach to be with ME but I guess we all think that! 

Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson
I do agree that Zach can do better than Kendall - she does not give as good as she gets from him, but he probably likes it that way.

The problem, Doc Zup, is that to do better, I think he'd have to move away!

Let's see.....

Greenlee (Whinelee) - - - I shudder at the thought although maybe if RB goes back to playing Greenlee as strong and bitchy...

Dixie - - - dead

Hannah - - - could have been but ruined on sooooo many levels

Julie - - - YAWN

Brooke - - - fired

Simone - - - definitely doable but dead

Erica - - - I don't think even THESE writers would go there after repairing Erica and Kendall's relationship so slowly and painfully

Bianca - - - gay

Annie - - - YAWN

Di - - - doable but fired

Erin - - - YAWN and dead

I can't even bring myself to type out any of the other female characters on the show - the slightest inkling of a pairing with KWAK, Babe, Ava, etc. is too revolting to even consider.

Anyone else? Of course the obvious answer it for Zach to be with ME but I guess we all think that!

Kathy

Shave about 40 years off Myrtle and you'd have the perfect match.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zks

I don't understand how everyone can continue to trash Kendall.  I don't agree with what she did.  However, with all she has gone through for the past five months, including the fact that she has been looking for Zach all these weeks, she is mentally NOT there.  Her body might be there, but her mind and heart are with Zach.  None the less, she is going to beat herself up over this.  Just like she blamed herself for Greenlee taking Spike, Ian's early delivery, the allergic reaction to the vitamins, she is going to blame herself for being unfaithful.  Aidan was trained in special-ops.  He should have some kind of control.  Why would he allow this to happen, when he knew the state of mind she was in?  Aidan is to blame for this despicable act, but Kendall will blame herself.

She knew exactly what she was doing.  She even voiced it immediately afterwards:  What kind of people are we?  She knew.  And, as Christy politely put it - couldn't keep her panties on.

She gets NO quarter from me.  I loathe what she did to Zach.  He doesn't deserve the heartache that's coming - but she does. 

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

and that was my point, she looked at this PERSON and, they did not show her seeing zach's face, when she grabbed aIDUMBs face like a candy bar, and started chomping, and before this he was ragging on her HUSBAND, this man[zach] whom would die for her, and if that did not snap her out of it, i don't KNOW what would have, i think zendall will not last this time, when zach finds out, and i DON'T think that zach would have to move away from PV, to get a woman worthy of his LOVE, and it is FIRECE, they would and could simply write it as SUCH,,,,,,,,,,and that might end up being someone we least EXPECT............JMO

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

ok.....here's how I see it.........

I  DON'T GIVE FLYING CRAP THAT AIDAN AND KENDALL DID THE HORIZONTAL MAMBA.  SO FREAKING WHAT!!!  It didn't phase me whatsoever.

My only dread is seeing Zach hurt......WHICH HE WILL BE, but he might as well find out now who he married as opposed to never. 

"Super Couple ZENDALL"......BA HUMBUG!!!

I look forward to this. Aside from all this "grief infidelity" (BORING), I think Zach and Greenlee are going to be connected and bonded on a level never thought possible or imaginable. NOW LET ME MAKE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!   I'm not suggesting they will become romantic and fall madly in love.  NO....not at all.  However, they poured out their hearts and deepest secrets to each other at the end. They were each others last human contact and almost died together.   That's not a minor factor.  It's says a lot.  Zach confided in Greenlee more then he ever did in Kendall.

I like the idea of someone else genuinely knowing Zach's soul besides Kendall thinking she does and I don't care if that someone else is Greenlee.

Whatever it takes to keep TK writing for these scenes makes me a happy girl.  It's because of him that I have this perspective.  He reeled me in like a barracuda on a hook and now I can't let go.  He's got me.  EXCELLENT WORK.

Side bar::   do ya think TK might consider teaching a couple of workshop to those bozos who's job descriptions are "writers" for the show.   Jeezzz...what gives??!!

JMO. 

Zachstruck

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Kendall should be with Zach and the boys. Kendall is the love of Zach's life and she is the mother of their sons. Zach was all about Kendall in the "hole".  She took away his fear of becoming his father, she gave him a family, she made him believe that he is a good father.  It's up to Zach to decide if Kendall is to be forgiven for a transgression that happened when her whole world fell apart because she thought Zach, the love of her life, was dead. ... I hope that she has enough faith in the strength of their relationship, that she tells Zach as soon as possible so that they can both deal with it within the confines of that relationship.

That's the way I see it, too, Diva.  Ultimately, the decision should be Zach's.  I hope he takes into consideration that Kendall is (by my estimation) the best thing ever to happen to him. 

Is Kendall "perfect"?  Far from it.  But Zach has his own flaws and blunders to account for.  To my way of looking at it, part of the charm of Zen is the fact that these are two very imperfect people who just happen to be perfect for one another.

How to explain the Boink of Despair?  Well, let's see ... Idiot Writers, for starts.  And Idiot Suits who are so determined to pave the way for "the Real Greenlee" that they are willing to throw everyone else under the bus.  Zach can decide whether he should forgive his wife.  I have already made my decision.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Hmmmmmm.  Is being a loving and faithful husband a flaw and blunder to be accountable for?  In my book Zach's not the one who has done anything that he has to be accountable for.  As for Cheat-ah, that's a completely different story.  Of course she won't tell him what she did right away, or if at all.  She hurt and betrayed him pure and simple!   He's never done that to her.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.