Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 

Enis - So great to hear from you - You are sure not alone about doing dumb things so never think you are - You are really doing great and we all love You and Brian and we are so glad to hear from you - Also, Yes-Brian is a Keeper - Love, Peggy

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Hi Enis!!  So happy to see you back here posting!  You're sounding very much like the rest of us, and we have no excuses!  Continued prayers for a full recovery.  Seeing TK/Zach back on AMC will surely be good medicine for you!    Welcome back!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #53 
So happy to hear you are doing better! The return of TK should cheer you up!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
{{{{{{{{Enis}}}}}}} (Cause I can't give you any in person! And hugs for Brian too.) So glad to see you and read that you're doing better. See how many OOPsy confessions you've inspired, LOL. (I wonder if anyone else has ever started a pot of coffee brewing and returned to find she totally forgot to put the carafe under the basket?!)

i have done that and also turned on the coffee machine forgetting to put the water in,lol.Lets see what else,oh there are plenty more things i have done.lol.Oh,letting my Maxie out and forgetting to let her back in for awhile.I feel really bad about that one.I gave her lots of treats after i did that.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
^^^Oh Mary . . . one time we were across the street watching a football game and the phone rings.  It turns out to be my next door neighbor letting us know that our little Georgie has been barking for hours . . . was something wrong.  Yeah, we went out and left the poor thing out back!! 

My husband was traumatized!!  LOL!!

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
^^^Oh Mary . . . one time we were across the street watching a football game and the phone rings.  It turns out to be my next door neighbor letting us know that our little Georgie has been barking for hours . . . was something wrong.  Yeah, we went out and left the poor thing out back!! 

My husband was traumatized!!  LOL!!

June

Ohmygosh June, Aww Georgie,what a cute name.Your poor Husband.lol.I sure can understand him feeling that way.Glad your neighbors called you.Our poor doggies.lol.I bet Georgie was so happy when you let her back in,that or mad at you.lol.Maxie wasn't  happy with me intil i gave her treats.lol.Have a great Sunday.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I've unplugged the toaster oven then thought it was broken when my food didn't cook. Turned on the wrong burner and started a grease fire. Mom was good at catching the paper towels on fire. I guess I try to forget all those things. lol
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.