Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi, i am new to signing up, i registered last week, still getting my bearings, every excited about hearing news about TK and what he is up to. I am still learning how to navigate this site, enjoying the episodes on his website, since i did not watch in the beginning and seeing how he came about. I cant believe so many people are major fans, and hopefully will enjoy corresponding with you all.  thanks again.  Also thanks for updating the website with new episodes, it showed 6.10.05 for awhile, now it fixed.

thanks again

sande
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Sande,
You are doing well, with posting a new thread! It is exciting getting involved with discussion about Thorsten isn't it? You will love it here, I do...
I have to ask " Why the heading - English Native?" are you from England originally?

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Mandy, nice to hear from you, yes i am originally from England, born in London, grew up in a town called Milton Keynes, an hour outside London.  I am very excited about Tk coming back next week, even if it is for a little while, better than nothing.  Sorry that he and Kendall wont be together.
Enjoying watching the website episodes, especially since i never watched from the beginning and the new ones that get added, 

thanks for checking in

Sande

Very much a fan of TK
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Sande,
It's good to know there is another TK fan who is British..I'm sure there's others..so glad you joined the board. I look forward to seeing your posts. cheers.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Sande,

Nice to meet you. I am from the Netherlands and a fan since 2008. I am so glad he will be back on TV, he is such a great actor. Hope you have a nice weekend.

san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Margrietje, nice to hear from you, very excited about TK being back on tele, cant wait, just enjoying the old episodes, watching them over and over again, never gets old, do you get AMC in the Netherlands, when i was in england, i would watch him on youtube, but it is not the same,

thanks for checking in

sande
Margrietje43

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Sande,

I am very sorry to say AMC is not on Dutch television. An American friend of mine gave me her dvd collection from AMC to watch, that is when I became a fan of TK.
There are sites on the internet where I can watch all new episodes of AMC everyday.
One more week of waiting!!!!

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi, Sande!
Welcome to a great site.
When my husband was stationed in Britain in the early '80's, we used to go on special shopping trips to Milton Keynes. There was a mall (shopping precinct) with a McDonald's (awful, I know; but we were homesick) and a really great toy store. )
Lorene
san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Lorene, thanks for the welcome, i cant believe someone knows my home town, it is much bigger now, espcially the shopping centre, I hope to go home next year, in the middle of getting a kidney transplant next month, so i am stuck for a while, but will get to enjoy watching TK on AMC for a couple more months, since i read in the Soap Opera Digest that he will be coming back for a couple of months in Oct and Nov, very excited,

great hearing from you

sande
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Good luck with the transplant, Sande. I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
Lorene
san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to todays episode of Zach return

Sande
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.