Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

EXCITED here.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I'm excited too Mary - but I've still got 2 hours and 19 minutes to go!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I finished voting for my favorite couple Maks&Laila.LOVE them.It was a great show tonight.LOVED how the pros started out the evening dancing.I also enjoyed and thought did really well Joey&Kym,Apolo Anton,and was surprised how well John Ratenberger did.Liked Cherly&Ian too. I don't like Barbie&Ken.lol.Awww and Billy Ray seems so sweet.LOVE this show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
This is going to be a long competition if the amateurs don't start getting their act together quickly.  Honestly, no one impressed me much right out of the gate, although Joey Fatone gave the best performance tonight.

Billy Ray Cyrus...time to go home.  Poor guy can't dance to save his life.  The speed skating guy shows some promise, but if he's going to be competing in his sport while also trying to learn the dances for this competition, I don't know if he really has the time to devote to DWTS.

It's early...I keep telling myself they'll get better.  After all, who would have believed Emmitt Smith would have won the last season after the first show?  LOL

Banner thanks to Monica.
mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I AM HAPPY for both of you!  It's great when a show means that much to you. Have Fun, Ladies!

I am not cheering as my show, Studio 60,is NOT on again for I think the 3rd week in a row. Finally, however, Friday Night Lights is back this week!  What a hottie Taylor Kitsch is .... HEY, interesting initials there .... T.K. hmmmm...admittedly, though, no comparison to our TK!

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
This is going to be a long competition if the amateurs don't start getting their act together quickly.  Honestly, no one impressed me much right out of the gate, although Joey Fatone gave the best performance tonight.

Billy Ray Cyrus...time to go home.  Poor guy can't dance to save his life.  The speed skating guy shows some promise, but if he's going to be competing in his sport while also trying to learn the dances for this competition, I don't know if he really has the time to devote to DWTS.

It's early...I keep telling myself they'll get better.  After all, who would have believed Emmitt Smith would have won the last season after the first show?  LOL

Awww Abby,give Billy Ray another chance.lol. I thought so too about Joey Fatone giving a great performance,but thought Laila Ali did great too. I know,i never thought Emmitt would of won  the last season too after his first show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwills605
I AM HAPPY for both of you!  It's great when a show means that much to you. Have Fun, Ladies!

I am not cheering as my show, Studio 60,is NOT on again for I think the 3rd week in a row. Finally, however, Friday Night Lights is back this week!  What a hottie Taylor Kitsch is .... HEY, interesting initials there .... T.K. hmmmm...admittedly, though, no comparison to our TK!

Your sweet. I hope your Studio 60 comes back on soon.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

How was Heather Mills?  I just can't get behind her due to the nastiness between her and Paul.  Of course, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.  I always thought he "jumped" into marriage too fast after the loss of his beloved Linda.  Good luck to your faves!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

How was Heather Mills?  I just can't get behind her due to the nastiness between her and Paul.  Of course, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.  I always thought he "jumped" into marriage too fast after the loss of his beloved Linda.  Good luck to your faves!

I thought she did well. Better than i thought she would do.Thanks.My top 3 favs are,Maks&Laila,Joey&Kym,and Cherly&Ian.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

OMG Heather!!!!!    I couldn't watch.  I had visions of horrible horrible things happening during her dance.  She ended up doing well though.  Wish I knew the truth about her and "Paul".  It's a shame.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

OMG Heather!!!!!    I couldn't watch.  I had visions of horrible horrible things happening during her dance.  She ended up doing well though.  Wish I knew the truth about her and "Paul".  It's a shame.

[/QUOTE]

You are Too funny! I just think it's tacky being the ex-missus and all, but that's me.  I think Linda was truly THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE; anyone after her would have to pale in comparison.  I've heard it said about men rushing into new relationships vs. women who take time to regroup "Women mourn and Men replace".   Can't generalize about ALL men, of course.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
Quote:

I think it's a shame she is getting all this attention and i hope she is off the show soon.Sorry,JMO.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
  I think it's a shame she is getting all this attention and i hope she is off the show soon.Sorry,JMO.

Mary...no need to be sorry.  I completely agree with you.  You're just stating your opinion.  I don't think she'll last long...there's no way she will be able to handle the Latin dances.  My opinion...it was a mistake to put her on DWTS in the first place.

Banner thanks to Monica.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Mary...no need to be sorry.  I completely agree with you.  You're just stating your opinion.  I don't think she'll last long...there's no way she will be able to handle the Latin dances.  My opinion...it was a mistake to put her on DWTS in the first place.

Thank you Abby.  I am glad you agree with me on this. That's what i was thinking,how would she be able to handle the Latin dances, me too,i really think it was a mistake putting her on the show.I think i could scream if i read one more article about her,or interview on her.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Have to agree with you ladies that Heather should never have been put on the show. Was she looking for even MORE attention!!! I watch and don't vote but she would be on the bottom of my list to stay!!

Ande
mdwills605

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Let me join that bandwagon! Heather needs to go. How does it work, is one couple voted off next week?  Just curious.  Thanks.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Let me join that bandwagon! Heather needs to go. How does it work, is one couple voted off next week?  Just curious.  Thanks.

Yes one couple will be voted off on Tuesday.I think it will be Billy Ray Cyrus.But you never know, it depends if his fans pulled him through and voted for him to stay on.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.