Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 

I  am pretty upset about the scoring tonight.This though can never be said enough,the judges SUCK.What is Carrie Ann's problem with Maks?He did NOTHING wrong tonight and she didn't like his SMILING?LOVED Hope defending my Maks and telling it like it is that they have wanted them gone from the beginning.I don't see now how we have a shot of making final 3.and yes i KNOW IT"S JUST A SHOW,but it's a show i LOVE and sooo wanted them to make final 3. They just had to give Rob high scores as they know it was coming down to Rob&Hope for that final spot.Pretty BUMMED here!!

Okaye.all that being said i am still going to try&KEEP THE FAITH that they will make it to final 3!!!

Bruno can stay! Carrie Ann&Old Man LEN NEED TO GO!!!!!!

Please someone tell me they still can make it? To make it this far it will be so hard to see them leave now.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #202 
OK I'm getting sick of this show because of the judges!!! Carrie Ann and Old Man Len need to be replaced.  I don't know what their issues are with Maks but its not fair that they are always up his butt about everything.  Go Hope for defending Maks!      

They have to make final 3.  Final answer.  Otherwise, stop the show now until we can get some fair judging. 

Bummed here to Mary!     (My twitter is having issues today and won't let me tweet...I blame Old Man Len)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #203 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
OK I'm getting sick of this show because of the judges!!! Carrie Ann and Old Man Len need to be replaced.  I don't know what their issues are with Maks but its not fair that they are always up his butt about everything.  Go Hope for defending Maks!      

They have to make final 3.  Final answer.  Otherwise, stop the show now until we can get some fair judging. 

Bummed here to Mary!     (My twitter is having issues today and won't let me tweet...I blame Old Man Len)

Hi Donna.Yes,just tweeted to you awhile ago&was wondering where you were.Yep,Old Man Len is to blame!  SO want them to make final 3,don't know if they can make it now since  Carrie Ann&Old Man Len made sure to score their BOY Rob really high,Hey Carrie Cougar Ann,Rob is YOUNG enough to be YOUR SON!We sure do need fair judging,because its sure not happening NOW.WE together are Bummed Donna.

PLEASE Maks&Hope have to make final 3!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #204 
Carrie (STUPID) Ann,Maks wasn't even smiling when you told him about smiling.Old Man Len,you really think you were being NICE to them?This can never be said enough the judges,well,just Carrie Ann&Old Man Len SUCK!!!Sorry,so not happy now.I never again am going to get my hopes up  for something i want so much because it never works out.

LOVE YOU Maks&Hope you  deserved a spot in the final 3!!Proud of you how far you made it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #205 

Maks & Hope deserved to be in the final 3.  I blame the stupid judges. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
  Mary,  condolence  
  Disappointing, but expected.  I agree with Hope that the judges were against her  from the beginning. Admittedly, she wasn't very good early on, but she was a lot better the last few weeks. Maybe it was Maks they had it in for. They so often set him up with one of the less-likely-to be-good contestants, and then cheat him with scores that don't match the performances he manages to get out of them.
     What a shame that JR's ankle is hurting so much. I do hope he can get through one more week and win this thing. I'm not too enthused about either of the other two.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #207 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
  Mary,  condolence  
  Disappointing, but expected.  I agree with Hope that the judges were against her  from the beginning. Admittedly, she wasn't very good early on, but she was a lot better the last few weeks. Maybe it was Maks they had it in for. They so often set him up with one of the less-likely-to be-good contestants, and then cheat him with scores that don't match the performances he manages to get out of them.
     What a shame that JR's ankle is hurting so much. I do hope he can get through one more week and win this thing. I'm not too enthused about either of the other two.

Pah, Thanks. Yes so disappointing,yes it was expected but i was still hoping Hope would beat Rob because i honestly think she danced better than him in the end.OH they definitley had it in for Maks& it's SO not right.How can the judges like Carrie Ann&Len judge fairly if they have it in for Maks&hate him?They can't that's why they NEED TO GO.I swear if Maks doesn't come back&who could blame him if he doesn't  the way he has been treated i will NEVER watch this show again.They were supposed to go on GMA&Jimmey Kimmel but Maks said they were told not to.Maks&Hope wanted to go on both shows.See how they are being treated even off the show now.I am so upset over this.,Pah i SO agree with you about Maks being set up with less likely to be good contestants& yes then they do cheat him with scores that don't manage the performance they get out of them,That is sooo Carrie Ann&Len doing that lots of times.MY POOR MAKS HATE YOU LEN&CARRIE ANN!

JR said his ankle is doing better i still think he has a great shot of winning.All i know is Ricki better not win.Please No more Derek winning.Rob i hope finishes in last place.I hope you get  your JR win.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #208 
Mary, as we already discussed this elsewhere...Maks and Val in the audience Special treat for us. LOL.

So sad JR didn't get high scores for 1st dance, but he did very well in his freestyle! So happy for him! Go JR!!!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #209 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Mary, as we already discussed this elsewhere...Maks and Val in the audience Special treat for us. LOL.

So sad JR didn't get high scores for 1st dance, but he did very well in his freestyle! So happy for him! Go JR!!!

Well,nice seeing Maks with Kirstie&Val in the audience but that WASN"T enough for me as I want to SEE MAKS ON THE DANCE FLOOR!Yeah,i am still not a happy camper. Good luck to JR!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #210 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99

Well,nice seeing Maks with Kirstie&Val in the audience but that WASN"T enough for me as I want to SEE MAKS ON THE DANCE FLOOR!Yeah,i am still not a happy camper. Good luck to JR!

Awwww, I know Mary. So sorry for Maks Kirsti tweeted that he was behaving, but yet he was still "dark". LOL.
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #211 

I voted for Kirstie & Maks.     I wish!!  GO JR!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #212 

YAAAAAY JR!!!! You da MAN!!!!  He SO deserves it!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #213 
CONGRATULATIONS JR AND KARINA!!!  YOU CERTAINLY DESERVED THAT MIRROR BALL!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #214 
So happy JR won - he and Karina were just exhilarating to watch. I'll really miss them. This is the first time I've cared about the results since I was praying Bristol Palin would lose

ETA: P.S. Mary, I wish Carson Kressley had been Max's partner all season!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #215 

Congrats, JR!  My Hero won!  ITA that Carson should've been Maks' partner all season!  I do think soap fans had a little something to do with the outcome, too. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #216 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
So happy JR won - he and Karina were just exhilarating to watch. I'll really miss them. This is the first time I've cared about the results since I was praying Bristol Palin would lose

ETA: P.S. Mary, I wish Carson Kressley had been Max's partner all season!

LOLOL Christy.You know they would of made a great team.I think i love Carson even more knowing how much he Loved My Maks.lol. Well he loved both Chmerkovskiy brothers.lol.He so cracked me up tonight.His Madonna Vogue dance.lol...he got to dance with one bro Val and was hoping to dance with the other at the after party.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #217 
Congrats to JR.just hard for me saying that to Karina,lol.Sorry i am so not a fan of hers.Anyone want to guess my fav part of the evening?Yep Watching My Maks dance tonight,hopefully NOT HIS FINAL DANCE.SOB!!!

WE NEED NEW JUDGES.No way was Rob Kardashian  a better dancer than Ricki Lake!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #218 
Quote:

I don't think that was the judges, I think the Kardashians just bought a couple zillion phone lines and autodialers just for the occasion.  Skanks.

As for Carson, I think HE should be the co-host from now on instead of whatshername?  Brooke?  He's HYSTERICAL!  That business about "I want to let it all hang out (but not like Nancy)" OMG I like to peed my britches laughing!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #219 

CONGRATULATIONS TO JR!!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #220 

CONGRATS TO J R & Karina!!!!!!!!!  They so deserved it!

Froggie, I agree about the Kardashians, I doubt if that alone would have got Rob this far though.  To me, he was this year's Bristol, except that he DID dance better than her, but was still over-rated.  The judges (especially the one who drools) always scored him higher than he deserved and put him in the finals.  I could not believe how Len dismissed the slip, the same thing that he so cruelly crushed other dancers for.   Blatant favoritism!  I was ready to boycot the show if he had won.

But I love your idea of Carson co-hosting the show, that would be very entertaining. 

Overall, I think it was a good show last night!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #221 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie

As for Carson, I think HE should be the co-host from now on instead of whatshername?  Brooke?  He's HYSTERICAL!  That business about "I want to let it all hang out (but not like Nancy)" OMG I like to peed my britches laughing!

Couldn't agree more, Kay!!  Carson was one of the highlights of the show!  You know how partial I am to the name Brooke, but PULEEZE.....that girl has GOT to go!  She's got the entertainment value of a cardboard box!  Now, if Carson were to co-host, that would make for some must-see tv!

Congrats to JR and Karina!!!!        The fans made sure they got it right this time!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #222 
THRILLED with JR's win! I thought he so deserved to win.  His spirit just elevated the whole show and his dancing was so incredible.

My other favorite moment of last night's DWTS was Carson's dance - what a fabulous hoot! Oh, I'd love to see him replace Brooke, too - that's a great idea, Kay!

Anyway, thanks to all for giving me something to watch on Monday and Tuesday nights... I don't know how any of them do it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #223 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
Quote:

I don't think that was the judges, I think the Kardashians just bought a couple zillion phone lines and autodialers just for the occasion.  Skanks.

I respect your opinion,but sorry have to disagree.The so called judges were a BIG part of the reason Rob made final 3.They made sure to score him high to make it into the finals.We know Carrie(Cougar)Ann wanted Rob.lol.I just don't get the love the judges had for him all season long.He wasn't all that good imo& i truly believe Hope was better &belonged in the final 3.I am not just saying this because i wanted My Maks in the final 3,(well i did) but Hope deserved that final spot.Guess it just reminds me how Bristol made final 3 one season instead of Brandy who was sooo much better than Bristol,Guess it all really doesn't matter now since the show is over.I want Carrie Ann&Old Man Len gone come March but i know that NEVER will happen&my luck Maks will be the one gone!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #224 
I clipped JR and Karina on The View this morning:

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #225 

So glad that JR won - He is such a great person and really proved that he can really dance - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #226 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I clipped JR and Karina on The View this morning:

Thank you for posting this video Kathy,I saw them on GMA this morning but didn't get to see them on The View today.This was my fav dance of theirs.I am not surprsed he won all along i thought he was going to win but will admit i got a little nervous when Rob was final 2 as i thought all along it would be JR against Ricki.Was a little worried Rob was going to maybe win but thankfully he didn't.lol.Um Karina,maybe this time You will go through w/your engagement.My Maks is better off without her.lol.Can you tell not a Karina fan here?lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #227 
Thank you so much for posting the clip, Kathy.  I saw it in person but I never get tired of watching JR & Karina dance!!  I'm still on a high but I wanted to add that as thrilled as I was for JR, I was just as thrilled for Karina.  I'm also happy that JR was the one who helped her reach her goal just as she had helped him!  JR SO deserved his mirror ball but so did Karina!!!!  She taught him what to do and he did the rest!!  AFAIC nobody danced better than they did!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #228 

I knew from the beginning that JR would win,just wished he won it w/  a better pro partner than Karina.Sorry not a fan of hers.Anyone that hurts my Maks i can not be a fan of.lol.LOVE YOU MAKS!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #229 

Selma,i hope you know i have no problem w/ you liking Karina.I know lots of people do.I am just taking it on a personal level as i know she did break my Maks's heart.I really don't hate her, first off how can one hate someone they don't even know?Plus i do follow her on twitter.lol.Just wanted to let you know all this. You know i LOVE you. big HUGS.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.