Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 17 of 17     «   Prev   14   15   16   17
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #801 
So EXCITED here. A little over an hour till DWTS and Maks&Kirstie take home the Mirror Ball Trophy!!!!SO hoping they WIN.To come this far they just have to Win.lol.If for some reason they don't let me just say now while i am still so happy here,lol.That Kirstie should be proud as she did her  VERYBEST.Has the BEST pro teacher in my Maks,and i know as he tweets all the time how proud he is of Kirstie.Gosh,i LOVE that man.I am so happy i got to watch them a full 10 weeks. I never thought that would happen.Kirstie&Maks SO deserve this and i still think they Will win w/ having TONS of fans who voted for them. well,we shall see soon.I will say i will probably be sad&Upset if they lose so please understand if you don't see me post about the show when it ends.lol.

GO MAKSTIE.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #802 
Mary, I guess you didn`t see my post up thread. I feel a little bit neglected. Oh well. LOL. Yes, hopefully Maks and Kirstie will win!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #803 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Mary, I guess you didn`t see my post up thread. I feel a little bit neglected. Oh well. LOL. Yes, hopefully Maks and Kirstie will win!

Aww sorry Fiona, i missed it.You know I LOVE you my friend.Yes i hope our Maks&Kirstie win.I am going to look for your post now sorry again. Big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #804 

Quote:
Guys, MakStie did great tonight! Love love their freestyle dance. Kirstie does not dance like a 60 year old! All those lifts were amazing! Chelsea and Mark did great as well. Not to mention Hines and Kym. I love Hines. All the freestyle dances were great. Such a good show. So tomorrow is their last dance right? Kirstie should be very proud of herself, she did amazing throughout. Go MakStie!

I found it.Fiona,i totally didn't see your post as you know if i did i would of replyed

Yeah, no way does she dance like someone who is 60.Cheslie&Mark did great but still hoping they come in 3rd.lo.l.I like Hines too. Yes wasn't Makstie freestyle dane great?They SO deserved all 10's. Yes GO Makstie.Again,sorry.There are lots of posts here and i am in alot rambling away,lol.Going down to watch the show now.So excited and nervous.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #805 
Well,i'm bummed.I REALLY thought Maks&Kirstie were going to win when Chelsie&Mark got 3rd place.OMG,the look on Mark's face was priceless.he sure thought they had this won.You think he would know from all these seasons with us fans having half the votes anything can happen.

Congrats to Hines&Kym though i truly don't think he desered it and wasn't all that great.

Now on to my Maks&Kirstie.You were FANTASTIC all season.Kirstie LOVED you and you should of WON.My poor Maks,coming in second yet again. I read someone saying about Maks always a bridesmaid,never a bride.Awwww.I feel so bad for him.He was SOOOO close to finally winning.I could just cry.I will look on the bright side,i had Maks a full 10 weeks and i SO enjoyed this whole season.LOVE YOU MAKS.

One last time GO MAKSTIE LOVED YOU!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #806 
Mary,

I could just cry!  I think I will.    I thought for sure they had won too when Ballas came in third.   Our poor Maks.   He deserved it so much this year.   Him and Kirstie are definitely the winners in our eyes.  I wonder what Kirstie whispered to him at that last moment.   I know Maks enjoyed this year with Kirstie.  They have developed a special friendship that I hope they keep forever.  I will miss them.   BEST SEASON EVER!!!!

YES MAKSTIE LOVED YOU!!!!!

Oh congrats to Kym and Hines  lol!  Don't forget to watch everybody on GMA this morning. 

I guess its on to the Bachlerotte now.  Not even interested yet since I'm going to miss Makstie.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #807 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

I could just cry!  I think I will.    I thought for sure they had won too when Ballas came in third.   Our poor Maks.   He deserved it so much this year.   Him and Kirstie are definitely the winners in our eyes.  I wonder what Kirstie whispered to him at that last moment.   I know Maks enjoyed this year with Kirstie.  They have developed a special friendship that I hope they keep forever.  I will miss them.   BEST SEASON EVER!!!!

YES MAKSTIE LOVED YOU!!!!!

Oh congrats to Kym and Hines  lol!  Don't forget to watch everybody on GMA this morning. 

I guess its on to the Bachlerotte now.  Not even interested yet since I'm going to miss Makstie.  

Hey Donna.   We almost Won. Yeah,I SO felt we would win when Chelsie&Mark came in 3rd.Oh yes,Maks SO deserved it this year.Maybe we will find out on GMA what Kirstie whispered to Maks.Maks sure did enjoy this season w/Kirstie.He was really having a great time.LOVED it.I SO agree with you about BEST SEASON EVER!!!

Me too,i hope Maks&Kirstie stay friends forever. I will be watching GMA thanks.

Yep,we have the Bachlerotte now but your right not so interested right now with missing our Makstie.NO more MAKS Monday's.SOB!!!!

P.S.Oh these stupid judges FINALLY gave our Makstie all 10's YAY,But it's a little TOO LATE.They needed those  10's earlier.GET RID OF THESE JUDGES,especially old man LEN!lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #808 
Mary,

Yeah its a little too late JUDGES!!!!  New judges please.   I blame them. 
I don't want this season to be over!!!!  I wish it was just starting again with Makstie!!!!!  Don't leave us, lol.

Have a great day!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #809 
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!  That really hurt, MakStie being SO close and not making it   I too was excited when Chelsea/Mark got announced in third place, I figured the viewers votes must have made a huge difference.  MakStie got perfect 30 from the judges last night, but sadly, they gave 30 to the other two also (even after that "flailing arms" comment from Old Man Len, he gave Chelsea 10   ).  Hines is a good dancer and has learned a lot, but Kirstie is better and has accomplished a lot more.  A male contestant's moves are not nearly as difficult as a female one's are.  For example: a twirl.  It is so much easier for Hines to lead Kym to twirl than for Kirstie to actually twirl.  For heaven's sake, why are such things not taken into consideration by the judges?  If the judges had been fair from the start, the results would have been slightly different.  UGH!

Yeah, congrats to Hines/Kym, but MakStie are the winners in my eyes!
I feel like a sore loser today, can't help it

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #810 
Awwwww........ "We like Candy"!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all watched GMA segment

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #811 

Quote:
Mary,

Yeah its a little too late JUDGES!!!!  New judges please.   I blame them. 
I don't want this season to be over!!!!  I wish it was just starting again with Makstie!!!!!  Don't leave us, lol.

Have a great day!!!

I am going after Old Man Len,Donna, you take care of Carrie Ann.and Searose&Fiona,Bruno is left for you guys.lol.

Please this season can't be over  already. Yes,Don't leave us.lol.

You too,have a great day!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #812 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!  That really hurt, MakStie being SO close and not making it   I too was excited when Chelsea/Mark got announced in third place, I figured the viewers votes must have made a huge difference.  MakStie got perfect 30 from the judges last night, but sadly, they gave 30 to the other two also (even after that "flailing arms" comment from Old Man Len, he gave Chelsea 10   ).  Hines is a good dancer and has learned a lot, but Kirstie is better and has accomplished a lot more.  A male contestant's moves are not nearly as difficult as a female one's are.  For example: a twirl.  It is so much easier for Hines to lead Kym to twirl than for Kirstie to actually twirl.  For heaven's sake, why are such things not taken into consideration by the judges?  If the judges had been fair from the start, the results would have been slightly different.  UGH!

Yeah, congrats to Hines/Kym, but MakStie are the winners in my eyes!
I feel like a sore loser today, can't help it

Hi Searose. That's why these judges need to GO.Your SO right if they had been fair from the start.Also i think it stinks that they didn't geve enough time for Chelsie&Mark to talk at the end of the show.Would of been SO upset if that happened to our Makstie.Makstie are the WINNERS in my eyes too,as i am sure Donna&Fiona feel the same way.

LOL,yeah, i feel like a sore loser too.LOL,like your icon you used.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #813 

Quote:
Awwwww........ "We like Candy"!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all watched GMA segment

I watched and LOVED it all. Awwww yes,wasn't that too cute We like Candy?Maks was nodding his head,lol.He is not only drop dead GORGEOUS,but so funny too.lol.

SOB,i miss them already!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #814 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Searose&Fiona,Bruno is left for you guys.lol.

My punishment for Bruno would be to tie up his hands behind his back and super glue his butt to the chair when he is allowed to talk/judge   BTW, I LOVED, simply LOVED Chris Jericho (sp?) immitation of Bruno last night, I thought that was hysterical

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #815 

Maks&Kirstie will be on Regis&Kelly tomorrow,YAY more Makstie!!Oh, and Chelsie &Mark.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #816 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Searose&Fiona,Bruno is left for you guys.lol.

My punishment for Bruno would be to tie up his hands behind his back and super glue his butt to the chair when he is allowed to talk/judge   BTW, I LOVED, simply LOVED Chris Jericho (sp?) immitation of Bruno last night, I thought that was hysterical

You are cracking me up here Searose.OMGosh yes,wasn't Chris immitation of Bruno TOO funny? Kelly Ripa does a GREAT Bruno immitation too.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #817 
Oh I get Carrie Ann?  Awesome!!!!  I hope she doesn't like her long hair too much.     Just call me Donna Scissorhands.  LOL!

Love what Searose would do to Bruno.   LOL!  Just saw Hines & Kym on R&K.  I like them but they should have been in 2nd place.  Can't wait to see Makstie on tomorrow.   Woohoo!

GMA was awesome with all of them.   Love our Makstie together.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #818 

Quote:
Oh I get Carrie Ann?  Awesome!!!!  I hope she doesn't like her long hair too much.     Just call me Donna Scissorhands.  LOL!

Love what Searose would do to Bruno.   LOL!  Just saw Hines & Kym on R&K.  I like them but they should have been in 2nd place.  Can't wait to see Makstie on tomorrow.   Woohoo!

GMA was awesome with all of them.   Love our Makstie together.  

LOL,you guys are cracking me up.Okaye Donna Scissorhands.lol.Yes,Hines&Kym definetely should of finished in 2nd place.Me too,can't wait to see Makstie on tomorrow.Woohoo!!

Yes it sure was awesome show with all of them.Aww i know.love our Makstie together.I know we had a FULL 10 weeks of them,but it wasn't enough.lol.Darn,time flys to quickly.Though i am sure it will take forever till September 19th comes along.

I don't know what i should do with old man Len.lol.Any Suggestions?lol.

Fiona,help me out here.Please.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #819 
Mary,

FYI I can't get on twitter so I don't know if you can.   Hmm Old man Len.  Lets send him to Celebrity Apprentice and the Trump can take care of him.   Or old man camp?  You know I would just love to see these judges dance. 

Mary if you see anything from Kirstie and Maks  on twitter let me know.   I love them and can't wait to see them on R&K tomorrow. 

twitter broke

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #820 

Quote:
Mary,

FYI I can't get on twitter so I don't know if you can.   Hmm Old man Len.  Lets send him to Celebrity Apprentice and the Trump can take care of him.   Or old man camp?  You know I would just love to see these judges dance. 

Mary if you see anything from Kirstie and Maks  on twitter let me know.   I love them and can't wait to see them on R&K tomorrow. 

twitter broke

Donna, LOL, perfect idea about sending Old man Len on CA and let Trump take care of him.lol.I would LOve to see these judges dance too and see how well they do,I tell you one thing,they would NEVER get any 10's from me.lol.

I know you are back on twitter now Donna. Did you join yet Fiona i hope.Let us know,

Yes,can't wait to see our Makstie tomorrow on R&K,

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #821 
If I could shout loud enough for Mary's beloved Maks to hear me, I would tell him "You are NOT a DWTS loser"!!!!!!!!!!!
How funny was he, asking Regis "how would that work out" when Regis said he wants to dance with Derek?  I do think Kelly should do DWTS though.  Remember Haley and Mateo dancing at their Sounds Of Salsa joint?  They were both fun to watch.  I am also wondering if Aidan Turner will end up as contestant one of these days.  They gave us a couple of really good close-ups of him in the audience on Tuesday.

Mary, thanks for letting us know about MakStie on R&K, I never watch the show, so I would have missed it.  Just like I have missed Kelly's imitation of Bruno, LOL.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #822 

Quote:
If I could shout loud enough for Mary's beloved Maks to hear me, I would tell him "You are NOT a DWTS loser"!!!!!!!!!!!
How funny was he, asking Regis "how would that work out" when Regis said he wants to dance with Derek?  I do think Kelly should do DWTS though.  Remember Haley and Mateo dancing at their Sounds Of Salsa joint?  They were both fun to watch.  I am also wondering if Aidan Turner will end up as contestant one of these days.  They gave us a couple of really good close-ups of him in the audience on Tuesday.

Mary, thanks for letting us know about MakStie on R&K, I never watch the show, so I would have missed it.  Just like I have missed Kelly's imitation of Bruno, LOL.

Awww Searose,i Know,My Maks is NOT a DWTS loser!He's  a WINNER in my book always. Yes, that was too funny when Maks said to Regis how would that work out about Regis wanting to dance w/Derek.lol.LOved when Kelly said what about Maks? dancing with him.lol.I would SO love Kelly to do DWTS as Donna&I have wanted her to do the show for awhile.Kelly has said no because of her show it would be too hard with the show being In LA but i think she should do it.Susan Lucci did it&Cameron too as you know and they both were living in NY at the time and had to fly back&Fourth which i am sure wasn't easy.I do remember Haleo& Mateo dancing at their Sounds of Salsa dance joint.They were great.I Loved them.lol.Mark won't do DWTS either and think he would be great on the show too.

Aidan Turner was on DWTS he was paired with Edyta.I think that"s why they gave him those close ups.

Your welcome. glad you got to watch Makstie. Just wished we would of got to watch them dance on the show.Though Maks little hip action he did was pretty HOT.lol.SO going to miss Maks now & Makstie together so LOVED them.I never thought Kirstie would end up being my FAVORITE celeb for Maks but she is now.

One last time.lol. GO MAKSTIE!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #823 

Searose,i sent Maks a tweet earlier saying to him that he is NOT a DWTS loser,you are a WINNER to me in my book always,Then i sent him some big HUGS& told him i LOVE him.lol.I know he must get sooo many tweets and hoping he reads mine.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #824 
Happens after every season of DWTS i am going through big time withdrawls here. Donna,i know you feel the same way.It was such a FUN,GREAT season.My Maks ALMOST winning,and LOVING MAKSTIE.Getting a full 10 weeks,and then THEY TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM YOU TILL SEPTEMBER!!!!

So wish i didn't feel like this but i do,oh well.I will get over this as i always do.

Have a great evening all!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #825 
Hey guys! So so sorry MakStie didn`t make it. I did think however that it would come down to MakStie and Hines/Kym. I just knew it. Kirstie said she felt bad for Maks, that she watched him for many seasons and wanted to give him this trophey. That she knows he didn`t get a "cupcake" with her as a partner. Kirstie has nothing to be sorry about. She did amazing throughout the competition, Maks loved having her as a partner. I am very proud of them and her. As for Bruno Mary, I don`t know about him. What puishment should I give him? LOL. BTW Mary, I know you would of replyed, I am a bit oversensitive. lol. Oh, I am not on twitter yet. SlaterHart is coming...LOL!
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #826 
YES!  I'm definitely have Makstie withdrawals.  It's Monday and they won't be on tonight.   Well at least we get to see the tweets between the two of them.  That'll help our withdrawals some. 

September seems like a long time away.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #827 

Quote:
Hey guys! So so sorry MakStie didn`t make it. I did think however that it would come down to MakStie and Hines/Kym. I just knew it. Kirstie said she felt bad for Maks, that she watched him for many seasons and wanted to give him this trophey. That she knows he didn`t get a "cupcake" with her as a partner. Kirstie has nothing to be sorry about. She did amazing throughout the competition, Maks loved having her as a partner. I am very proud of them and her. As for Bruno Mary, I don`t know about him. What puishment should I give him? LOL. BTW Mary, I know you would of replyed, I am a bit oversensitive. lol. Oh, I am not on twitter yet. SlaterHart is coming...LOL!

Hey Fiona. me too going through big time Makstie withdrawls. No more MAKS MONDAYS,SOB! How about we send Bruno on a one way ticket NO RETURN to Europe?!lol.

Your so right,Kirstie has nothing to be sorry about.She did her BEST and made it to the VERY end.Can't ask for more than that.We got a FULL 10 weeks of MAKSTIE.

I totally understand about being oversensitive,i am like that.lol.Please know i would never do anything to hurt you&make you feel left out.I  truly think your Awesome.

Yay,Slaterheart is coming!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #828 

Quote:
YES!  I'm definitely have Makstie withdrawals.  It's Monday and they won't be on tonight.   Well at least we get to see the tweets between the two of them.  That'll help our withdrawals some. 

September seems like a long time away.  

Donna, yeah that does help seeeing the tweets between the 2 of them.Yes,helps our withdrawals some,but SOB,still miss Maks SOOO much not seeing him on tonight!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #829 
Awww thanks Mary I know that, but it is nice to here Thanks. Yes, no Maks for awhile...Bummer! LOL. But we do have the Bachelorette. OMG! That Bennet, what a scumbag he is! Can`t wait to discuss that show!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #830 

Quote:
Awww thanks Mary I know that, but it is nice to here Thanks. Yes, no Maks for awhile...Bummer! LOL. But we do have the Bachelorette. OMG! That Bennet, what a scumbag he is! Can`t wait to discuss that show!

Fiona,I am so glad you are feeling better. Bummer indeed about no Maks.It's hard letting Maks go.lol.Yes we do have the Bachelorette.I have no idea who Bennet is but will watch out for that scumbag.lol.I have the show recorded and will watch probably on Friday or Sat.So if you don't mind waiting till then. If you want You can post about it i just will wait to read what you said till after i watch.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #831 
I can't let go of Makstie!  No, No, No!  LOL!  

I forgot to take notes last night of who is who on the Bachlerotte   I'll forget all their names but whats new.  LOL!

Have a great day. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #832 

Quote:
I can't let go of Makstie!  No, No, No!  LOL!  

I forgot to take notes last night of who is who on the Bachlerotte   I'll forget all their names but whats new.  LOL!

Have a great day. 

Me too,i don't want to let go of Makstie.lol.I will NEVER let go my Maks.lol.

I am so bad that even when i watch&post the same day i won't remember their names on the Bachlerotte.lol.

You too,have a great day!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #833 
Bennet is the blond curly hair one. He has a daughter named Cozy. He is the one who Ashley`s friend said to her, b/f she even came on the show, that he is there for the wrong reasons. That he is there to advance his career. I think her friend knew his ex-wife. Does he sound familiar to you guys?
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #834 

Quote:
Bennet is the blond curly hair one. He has a daughter named Cozy. He is the one who Ashley`s friend said to her, b/f she even came on the show, that he is there for the wrong reasons. That he is there to advance his career. I think her friend knew his ex-wife. Does he sound familiar to you guys?

Nope,lol.Only because i haven't watched yet.I am sure for the drama this Bennet will be around awhile.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #835 
Oh I got all of that from last weeks episode.. Did you watch last weeks episode? Oh god! I spoiled it for you! So so sorry!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #836 
Quote:
Oh I got all of that from last weeks episode.. Did you watch last weeks episode? Oh god! I spoiled it for you! So so sorry!

No worries Fiona,i have no idea who has left the show so you haven't spoiled anything for me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #837 

Mary,

Maks  and Tony    LOL!   http://tinypic.com/r/2dikc5y/7

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #838 
Quote:

Mary,

Maks  and Tony    LOL!   http://tinypic.com/r/2dikc5y/7

Donna, thanks so much. You know it looks like you have GREAT seats.So happy for you that you got to see him.He needs to come Back MY way NOW.lol.
LOVE HIM!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.