Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
Mary,

Don't forget the Bachelor special.  

Hi Donna,  I won't.lol. Don't know if i will be back home in time to watch it so may tape it.But if you watch let me know what you thought.lol.

SO excited next Monday night is DWTS.MAKS,lol.

Mary,

LOL I taped it too.  Will watch today sometimes.  Can't believe DWTS is next Monday.  Maks will be on our screen soon. 

Hi Donna,   So you taped it too?lol.Yes,will watch it today or later this week. Yes,next Monday night is almost here.Thinking positive that for the next 10 weeks Maks will be on our screen and maybe WIN that ugly trophy.lol.
GO MAKS&ERIN,EVERYONE VOTE FOR THEM!!!lol!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #252 

Hey Donna, Just finished watching Behind the scenes of the Bachelor.lol. Of course they had to start off the show with Jake&Vienna.I like Jake,but seeing him with Vienna the wrong girl,lol,is not making me like him.lol.And that peanut butter honey sandwhich,YUCK. I do hope he lasts a while on DWTS.But he may not with the fans.Hope they give him a chance if he can dance.But seeing Vienna each week,maybe not.lol.Aww poor Melissa and all she went through.But she ended up with a happy ending.Yet she says something about he was not her type of guy if she met him before this show,well, he sure was on the show.Oh well,this show is full of drama.I guess that what gets the ratings.Awww my favorite Bachelor Bob Guiney has split from Rebecca Budig.(greenlee)I talked to Bob,well,i mean posted to him here on the board and he is a nice guy.He replyed back to me... made my day.lol.Did you get a chance to watch? I need help,i can't stop watching all these reality shows.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #253 
Mary,

LOL!   I haven't watched it yet.  Maybe today.  I knew they would start the show off with Jake and Vienna.   They are EVERYWHERE!  I go to the store and see them in magazines.  Well, at least they will get their 15 minutes of fame LOL.  I had read some where about Bob and Rebecca splitting but I didn't know if it was true or not but I guess it is.  Thats sad.  Bob does seem like a nice guy tho.  Glad he posted back to you.   Thats exciting.

I know what you mean about reality shows.  They will get you hooked on them for sure.  I didnt watch the Bachelor special last night because I was watching American Idol.  LOL.  

Don't forget to wear green today!! 

VOTE FOR MAKS AND ERIN!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #254 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL!   I haven't watched it yet.  Maybe today.  I knew they would start the show off with Jake and Vienna.   They are EVERYWHERE!  I go to the store and see them in magazines.  Well, at least they will get their 15 minutes of fame LOL.  I had read some where about Bob and Rebecca splitting but I didn't know if it was true or not but I guess it is.  Thats sad.  Bob does seem like a nice guy tho.  Glad he posted back to you.   Thats exciting.

I know what you mean about reality shows.  They will get you hooked on them for sure.  I didnt watch the Bachelor special last night because I was watching American Idol.  LOL.  

Don't forget to wear green today!! 

VOTE FOR MAKS AND ERIN!

Hi Donna. When you watch turn away from the tv when you see Vienna making that peanut butter honey sandwhich.lol.So gross. LOL about Jake&Vienna being everywhere.Yeah,at least they are getting their 15 minutes of fame.lol.

Yes it was exciting when Bob posted back to me. I like him.lol.
Yes,once you start watching these reality shows they sure do hook you in. Funny thing is i haven't watched AI this year,and i always loved the show,but with Paula gone,maybe that's why i haven't watched,i hate change.lol.But i am sure i will tune in to watch again.I love to hate Simon.lol.

Yep,i have my green on, my green earrings.lol.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #255 
Mary,

LOL!  I still haven't watched the Bachelor special.  Watched American Idol again last night even though thath show is getting kinda boring.  I miss Paula too.  Simon is still Simon but he was always much more entertaining when Paula was around.  Those two were so funny together.   I heard that Paula was bringing back the show Star Search to ABC, but not for sure about the details.  Do you know anything about that?

VOTE FOR MAKS  &  ERIN!

Have a great day!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #256 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL!  I still haven't watched the Bachelor special.  Watched American Idol again last night even though thath show is getting kinda boring.  I miss Paula too.  Simon is still Simon but he was always much more entertaining when Paula was around.  Those two were so funny together.   I heard that Paula was bringing back the show Star Search to ABC, but not for sure about the details.  Do you know anything about that?

VOTE FOR MAKS  &  ERIN!

Have a great day!

Hi Donna, It's an ok show the Bachelor special,but nothong so great.lol.Yes,Paula&Simon were great together and so funny.I heard about Paula getting that Star Search show,and that's all i know about it.But i heard she may be back with Simon again,yay,lol,in some new show he will be a judge on next season as this is his last season on AI.I think Paula may be a judge too back with Simon on this new show. I probably will watch AI again to see how it's going.lol.I heard some people from the Chicago area are still in it i think,heard them say something on the radio but not sure.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!

Thanks,you too,have a great day!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #257 
Mary,

Tomorrow night is the NIGHT!  The return of MAKS!!!   I can't wait.  I hope him and Erin do great.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #258 

Quote:
Mary,

Tomorrow night is the NIGHT!  The return of MAKS!!!   I can't wait.  I hope him and Erin do great.

Hi Donna.

Yes,DWTS tomorrow night, i am SO beyond excited here,YAY,the return of MAKS!! I sure hope Maks&Erin do great.I hear Erin is really nervous,and who wouldn't be,i just hope she can do her dance the cha cha,lol.And those judges Len,Carrie Ann&Bruno better NOT be mean to them.lol.They have to realize these celebs are all REALLY nervous their first time out there.Oh Gosh,i so hope Erin can dance,lol,because come tomorrow night seeing how Erin dances we may get an idea if she will be good and will hopefully make it far.I sure hope all the way to the end to get that ugly mirror ball trophy.
GO MAKS&ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.