Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 6     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   Next
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Alina, thanks for sharing.  How exciting.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were TK but, I agree, it will probably be RB.  I can see her out there dancing.   Oh well, we can always hope...

MARY,

Just in case, we better get in extra, extra good shape because we'll have to take care of both Maks and TK.   LOL!  

Have a great Friday.

LOLOL Donna.Then i guess i better stop eating my big bag of m&ms i got.lol.Would that not be AWESOME to have TK on DWTS? My Mom was saying to me now who would you vote for if it came down to TK&Maks?lol.Well,since i don't think that will happen,but if it did TK of course. and Maks.lol.

You too,thanks,Have a great Friday.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #202 
Mary,

Maybe it would be a tie between TK & Maks.  LOL!   Enjoy your M&M's, but then you need to start training.  (i just had a snickers bar..don't tell).

Have a great weekend.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #203 

Quote:
Mary,

Maybe it would be a tie between TK & Maks.  LOL!   Enjoy your M&M's, but then you need to start training.  (i just had a snickers bar..don't tell).

Have a great weekend.  

LOL Donna. Yes.maybe it would be a tie between TK&Maks.lol.Hard for me to give up my M&Ms Yep,i will start training after that.But since it's the weekend,i will start on Monday.lol. I won't say a word about your snickers bar.lol.

Have a Great weekend too.Thanks.Big HUGS to you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #204 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:
Mary,

Have a great weekend.  

LOL Donna. Yes.maybe it would be a tie between TK&Maks.lol.Hard for me to give up my M&Ms Yep,i will start training after that.But since it's the weekend,i will start on Monday.lol. I won't say a word about your snickers bar.lol.

Mary,

Good plan..you eat all the M&Ms this weekend and I will eat my snicker bars.  Then we will start our training on Monday.  LOL! 

MAKS&TK...I hope we'll be in shape for you. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #205 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Mary,

Have a great weekend.  

Mary,

Good plan..you eat all the M&Ms this weekend and I will eat my snicker bars.  Then we will start our training on Monday.  LOL! 

MAKS&TK...I hope we'll be in shape for you. 

Hi Donna.   LOL about then we will start our training on Monday.You know,i think i need to go back on vacation,lol, as i lost 4 pounds on vacation..We did alot of walking and i am sure the kayaking helped me too,but sadly i gained that 4 pounds back,lol.I really need to get back on  and lose some more weight.lol.

Yes,MAKS&TK hope we will be in shape for you.Aw too cute of icon you used.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
Mary,

Today is Monday so that means time for our training.  LOL!   I can't wait to see who is going to be on DWTS tonight.   I hope its some good stars and Maks gets the best  (& TK gets the best pro lol). 

Have a great day. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #207 

Quote:
Mary,

Today is Monday so that means time for our training.  LOL!   I can't wait to see who is going to be on DWTS tonight.   I hope its some good stars and Maks gets the best  (& TK gets the best pro lol). 

Have a great day. 

Hi Donna,   

Ok, Monday morning dreaded training day.lol. Me too,so excited to see who will be on DWTS tonight. They have been very good about  keeping the celebs a secret.lol.YES,sure hope Maks gets the best and TK the best pro too.lol.We know thanks to Alina it will be someone on AMC,why oh why not TK? Oh well.Maybe next season.
Oh,and so they can make us wait even longer, we won;t find out till Tuesday on GMA which celeb&pro will be matched up.Darn them,why not tell us all tonight???
Thanks,You too have a great day.
GO MAKS&???????????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #208 
Aiden Turner.  ugh!

Good move for him nonetheless!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #209 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Aiden Turner.  ugh!

So Aiden Turner will be on? Never thought about him being on as he is not on AMC now. Alina..do you know the rest of the celebs that will be on? I just got home.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #210 

Quote:
Aiden Turner.  ugh!

LOL, Alina.  My sentiments exactly!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #211 

Quote:
Quote:
Aiden Turner.  ugh!

So Aiden Turner will be on? Never thought about him being on as he is not on AMC now. Alina..do you know the rest of the celebs that will be on? I just got home.

Mary, Here is the list.  You've probably have already seen tho.  I'm not too sure about any othese people.   Maks will probably be stuck with Pamela or Kate.   I can't wait to find out soon.   Guess we won't need to take care of TK since its going to be Aiden on the show. LOL. So far, I don't see one person I'm interested in.  The Bachelor is even going to be on it.   Don't you think he needs to be planning his engagement and getting to know his new fiance.  LOL!   What are your thought on this season? 

http://www.examiner.com/x-34432-LA-Music-Industry-Examiner~y2010m3d1-Dancing-with-the-Stars-2010-lineup-includes-Pussycat-Doll-Nicole-Scherzinger-full-list

Have a great day.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #212 
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Aiden Turner.  ugh!

Mary, Here is the list.  You've probably have already seen tho.  I'm not too sure about any othese people.   Maks will probably be stuck with Pamela or Kate.   I can't wait to find out soon.   Guess we won't need to take care of TK since its going to be Aiden on the show. LOL. So far, I don't see one person I'm interested in.  The Bachelor is even going to be on it.   Don't you think he needs to be planning his engagement and getting to know his new fiance.  LOL!   What are your thought on this season? 

http://www.examiner.com/x-34432-LA-Music-Industry-Examiner~y2010m3d1-Dancing-with-the-Stars-2010-lineup-includes-Pussycat-Doll-Nicole-Scherzinger-full-list

Have a great day.

Hi Donna. Thanks for the list.Ok,just found out MAKS got Erin Andrews.Have no idea who she is.lol.Read she from ESPN sports.Well,they will look GORGEOUS together if that mattters.lol.I am so glad he didn't get Pam Anderson,OR Kate. Nicole i hear they say would of been great with Maks and is going to be good.I am with you,not happy with this cast list.Yeah at least we won't need to take care of TK.lol.Not a fan of Aidan from AMC,wonder how he will do.Oh my gosh i didn't know the bachelor will be on it.lol.Yeah your right,Ok,i have that show taped,lol,so please don't tell me who he picked.lol.Aww i hope he picked Tinley,but don't say.lol.

Just SO happy Maks is on. Do you think he can win it with Erin?lol.

Thanks,you have a great day too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #213 

And Derek better NOT get Nicole.I will be so upset as he always gets good partners.Maks deserved to get Nicole,lol,and really wished he did.She will be good and make it far.I just don't know if Erin has alot of fans and with this show that matters.Oh well.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #214 
Mary,

LOL!   I bet you Derek does get Nicole.  Nicole & Maks would have made a gorgeous dancing pair.  Wow!  I think I heard that Tony D. got Kate Gosselin.  I don't know anything about Erin either but I hope she can dance.  Please don't let this be another Denise Richards.  You're right about the fans.  Hopefully she has a good fan base because their votes really count.

LOL!  I almost mentioned who the Bachelor picked, but didn't.   Oh well, I guess you will see later. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #215 
Here is the list.

Kate Gosselin   Tony Dovelani
Buzz Aldrin       Ashley Coast
Pamela Anderson  Damien Whirewood
Evan Lycasek       Anna Trebanskay
Shannon Doherty  Mark Ballas
Erin Andrews       Maks Chmerkovskiy.
Nicole Scherzinger  Derek Hough,(I knew it,Not fair),lol
Niecy Nash          Louis Van Amstel
Chad Ochocinco   Cheryl Burke
Aidan Turner       Edyta Sliwinska
Jake Pavelka       Chelsie Hightower

Cracking up here as Cameron Matheson had Edyta now his friens Aidan does too.

Well,what do you think?lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #216 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL!   I bet you Derek does get Nicole.  Nicole & Maks would have made a gorgeous dancing pair.  Wow!  I think I heard that Tony D. got Kate Gosselin.  I don't know anything about Erin either but I hope she can dance.  Please don't let this be another Denise Richards.  You're right about the fans.  Hopefully she has a good fan base because their votes really count.

LOL!  I almost mentioned who the Bachelor picked, but didn't.   Oh well, I guess you will see later. 

Donna,cracking up here,Derek got Nicole,so hate it.lol.Yep Tony got Kate,poor Tony.Sure hope she is not another Denise Richards.Hope her fanbase is good,I am so glad you didn't mention who the Bachelor picked,lol.I will watch tonight.I am glad Jake is on i like him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #217 
Mary,

I KNEW Derek would get Nicole.  Doesnt seem to fair tho.  She obviously can dance since she is a Pussycat Doll.  Guess Derek will be showing off again this year LOL.

Enjoy the Bachelor tonight.  Then I can tell you what I thought about it tomorrow.  LOL.

Go Maks & Erin!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #218 

Quote:
Mary,

I KNEW Derek would get Nicole.  Doesnt seem to fair tho.  She obviously can dance since she is a Pussycat Doll.  Guess Derek will be showing off again this year LOL.

Enjoy the Bachelor tonight.  Then I can tell you what I thought about it tomorrow.  LOL.

Go Maks & Erin!!!!

Donna, yeah it figures Derek would get Nicole.It sure does not seem fair.He always gets someone good,Everyone should get there share of bad dancers and this was Dereks time too.lol. Yep,Derek will so be showing off again.lol.

Thanks.I am looking forward to watching the Bachelor tonight.lol.You know,i almost found out on radio they started to say the name and quickly turned that station off.lol.I love my reality tv,lol,can't help it.I am looking forward to what you thought about the show tomorrow. Sure hope Jake picked the right girl.lol.Though i will feel bad for the girl who he doesn't pick.I felt so bad for Allie when she called Jake up and wanted to come back.You should of NEVER left Allie.lol.

Go Maks&Erin.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #219 
Donna,watched the show and hated the ending.lol.Let me know what you thought of the show and who you liked and all.I was all teary eyed.lol. Awwww Jake,NO.How could he choose Vienna over Tenley? I thought at the beginning of the show that he for sure was going to pick Tenley,then i knew later on the show when said to Tenley on the boat he wasn't feelimg a physical attraction with Tenley,and the way he was looking down,i felt,oh no,he is gonna pick Vienna.Still at the end was hoping it would be Tenley.As you can see i was going back&forth not knowing.lol. Getting off that helicopter and seeing her dress i knew it was Tenley.My heart was breaking for her.I so think he choose the wrong girl.

Now we get to see Jake dance and Vienna in the audience each week on DWTS.lol.I am sure it won't last.lol.None of them ever do on this show. I still like Jake think he is good guy.Like that Allie will be the new Bachelorette.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #220 
Mary,

I knew you wouldn't like the ending of the Bachelor.   I think he made a BIG mistake but you never know.  I couldn't believe what he was saying to Tenley on the boat either.   I knew then that  he was going to pick Vienna.  They have been all over TV.  Saw them on GMA yesterday and Regis & Kelly.  They act like they are all in love.   Yep, we will be seeing Vienna every week sitting in the audience watching Jake dance (lol unless they break up before then).  Allie will be a good Bachlorette I think. 

Oh, I'm also happy that Melissa will be the new co-host with Tom B.   Can't wait for the season to start.

Have a great day.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #221 

Quote:
Mary,

I knew you wouldn't like the ending of the Bachelor.   I think he made a BIG mistake but you never know.  I couldn't believe what he was saying to Tenley on the boat either.   I knew then that  he was going to pick Vienna.  They have been all over TV.  Saw them on GMA yesterday and Regis & Kelly.  They act like they are all in love.   Yep, we will be seeing Vienna every week sitting in the audience watching Jake dance (lol unless they break up before then).  Allie will be a good Bachlorette I think. 

Oh, I'm also happy that Melissa will be the new co-host with Tom B.   Can't wait for the season to start.

Have a great day.  

Hi Donna.

Yes,i think he did make a BIG mistake,but your right,you never know.When Jake's family first met Vienna,the looks on their faces especailly the mom it  was like,this is the girl your thinking about marrying? I was laughing as you could see they were not happy with her.lol.But then it all turn around after they talked more with her and then they loved her? Please.lol. I don't know,but this all makes for good drama for the show.lol.I was wondering about that if Vienna&Jake would be doing alot of interviews.Myabe Jake won't last long now on DWTS.lol.I see alot of fans think he picked the wrong girl and may not give him their vote now.lol.I thought maybe they would ask Tenley to be the next Bachelorette.

Yes,me too,so happy about Melliss being the new co-host with TB.They look good together seem to have good chemistry together.lol.YES,only 19 day left till DWTS!!!!
You too,have a great day my friend.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #222 
Quote:

Quote:
Mary,

Have a great day.  

Hi Donna.

Yes,i think he did make a BIG mistake,but your right,you never know.When Jake's family first met Vienna,the looks on their faces especailly the mom it  was like,this is the girl your thinking about marrying? I was laughing as you could see they were not happy with her.lol.But then it all turn around after they talked more with her and then they loved her? Please.lol. I don't know,but this all makes for good drama for the show.lol.I was wondering about that if Vienna&Jake would be doing alot of interviews.Myabe Jake won't last long now on DWTS.lol.I see alot of fans think he picked the wrong girl and may not give him their vote now.lol.I thought maybe they would ask Tenley to be the next Bachelorette.

Yes,me too,so happy about Melliss being the new co-host with TB.They look good together seem to have good chemistry together.lol.YES,only 19 day left till DWTS!!!!

Mary,

I didn't even think about Jake not getting the votes because he picked Vienna.   But you're right, he may have lost some fans because he chose her.  LOL!  Not good to start off that way.   19 more days.   Can't wait.

I think I heard that Tenley will be on Ellen.  Don't know which day tho.  I can't wait to see what she has to say.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #223 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Mary,

Have a great day.  

Hi Donna.

Mary,

I didn't even think about Jake not getting the votes because he picked Vienna.   But you're right, he may have lost some fans because he chose her.  LOL!  Not good to start off that way.   19 more days.   Can't wait.

I think I heard that Tenley will be on Ellen.  Don't know which day tho.  I can't wait to see what she has to say.

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.

Donna, not good to start off that way is right.lol.But i would hope that wouldn't happen to Jake,as i like him and want him to last awhile on DWTS,but not too long as We want Maks&Erin to win it all.lol.

Thanks about letting me know that Tenley will be on Ellen.Hope it's today,or later this week.Me too,can't wait to see what she has to say.I really felt bad for her.And as she said she still wants to be friends with Jake if it's ok with Vienna i think she said.lol.Oh i am thinking Vienna may not like that.lol.

Yes,VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!I always love your icons you pick.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #224 
Mary,

Tenley will be on Ellen today.   I'll have to tape it but I'm sure it will be good.   Can't wait to here what she has to say.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #225 

Quote:
Mary,

Tenley will be on Ellen today.   I'll have to tape it but I'm sure it will be good.   Can't wait to here what she has to say.   

Thanks Donna.I taped it too.Haven't watched yet,and yes can't wait to hear what she has to say.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #226 

Donna, I just watched Tenley on Ellen.Was happy to see she lookd to be doing well.Coming out dancing and smiling.Jake definitely picked the wrong girl.I would of loved to have seen her on DWTS,as Maks's partner,and watching Jake leave before Tenlay.lol.And another thing,lol.I think Jake is too old for Vienn. Speaking of Vienna&Jake they will be on Ellen tomorrow.So will have to watch them.Um,shouldn't Jake be training for DWTS instead of doing all these interviews?lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #227 
Mary,

I really like Tenley.  She was so cute on Ellen.  Yep, I think that Jake definitely picked the wrong girl.  He may regret it one day.  She would have perfect on DWTS and definitely with Maks.  They would have made a good pair and Jake would have left long before Tenley.   Yeah I was thinking too that Jake was a little too old for Tenley.  She may not be so ready to settle down at her age.  OK, I"ll watch Jake and Vienna on Ellen today.  They are so lovey dovey on all the other shows I've seen them on.  Yuck.  And Jake definitely needs to start training for DWTS or he might regret that too.  LOL! 

I can't remember the bachelor's name (lol he must have not been that memorable) but I guess he will be getting married on TV on Monday.  Yay.   

Have a great day.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #228 

Quote:
Mary,

I really like Tenley.  She was so cute on Ellen.  Yep, I think that Jake definitely picked the wrong girl.  He may regret it one day.  She would have perfect on DWTS and definitely with Maks.  They would have made a good pair and Jake would have left long before Tenley.   Yeah I was thinking too that Jake was a little too old for Tenley.  She may not be so ready to settle down at her age.  OK, I"ll watch Jake and Vienna on Ellen today.  They are so lovey dovey on all the other shows I've seen them on.  Yuck.  And Jake definitely needs to start training for DWTS or he might regret that too.  LOL! 

I can't remember the bachelor's name (lol he must have not been that memorable) but I guess he will be getting married on TV on Monday.  Yay.   

Have a great day.

Hi Donna.

If Vienna ever goes on DWTS,no worries she will be booted off early,as she doesn't seem to have many fans out there.lol.Aw yes,wasn't Tenley so cute on Ellen? Thanks for the warning about how lovey dovey Jake&Vienna are on these talk shows,Yuck is right.Even the girl who cut my hair yesterday agreed that Jake made picked the wrong girl.lol.

LOL Donna,how could you forget Jason.lol. Your right though he wasn't that memorable.Perfect icons yoiu used,lol.You know i shouldn't watch that wedding of Jason&Molly,but i am sure i will.lol.And to think i really liked Jason when he was first on the Bachelor,but after what happened with Melissa sure don't now.

Thanks,you,have a great day too,don't forget to watch Jake&Vienna.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #229 
Mary,

LOL!  You're right.  Jason was his name.   I knew it stared with a "J" but couldn't come up with it.  I was thinking Jack, John, Jerk (lol).   I'll probably watch the wedding if there is nothing else on.  LOL!   Melissa has done soooo much better without him.  Look what all she has accomplished.  She got the better deal of it all.   All he is going to get is a stinking wedding on TV.  LOL! 

I'll watch Jake and Vienna on Ellen today and let you know what i think tomorrow.  LOL! 

Talk to you soon.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #230 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL!  You're right.  Jason was his name.   I knew it stared with a "J" but couldn't come up with it.  I was thinking Jack, John, Jerk (lol).   I'll probably watch the wedding if there is nothing else on.  LOL!   Melissa has done soooo much better without him.  Look what all she has accomplished.  She got the better deal of it all.   All he is going to get is a stinking wedding on TV.  LOL! 

I'll watch Jake and Vienna on Ellen today and let you know what i think tomorrow.  LOL! 

Talk to you soon.  

Donna. LOL at Jack,John,Jerk,lol,Jerk is right.Your so right about Mellissa had done much better without him.She sure has accomplished alot,and definitely got the better deal. LOLOL about all he got was a stinking wedding on TV.

Good,Yes let me know what you think tomorrow.lol.

Yep,i love your icons you use.lol!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #231 
Mary,

Jake and Vienna were so cute on Ellen.   For some reason, I just don't like Vienna and wish oh wish he would have chosen Tenley.   But in a way, I'm sure she will find somebody who really deserves her.   I didn't watch the whole interview because they were making me sick.  LOL!  Wish him the best on DWTS, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to stand seeing Vienna in the audience each week. 

Have a great Friday and Weekend.    VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #232 

Quote:
Mary,

Jake and Vienna were so cute on Ellen.   For some reason, I just don't like Vienna and wish oh wish he would have chosen Tenley.   But in a way, I'm sure she will find somebody who really deserves her.   I didn't watch the whole interview because they were making me sick.  LOL!  Wish him the best on DWTS, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to stand seeing Vienna in the audience each week. 

Have a great Friday and Weekend.    VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN.

Hi Donna.

Oh,yes,Jake&Vienna were cute indeed on Ellen.Perfect icon you used for them,lol.I feel the same way about Vienna,just not a fan of hers and yes so wish Jake would of chosen Tenley.Your so right,she will find somebody who really deserves her. LOL about them making you sick,me too, i did watch the whole interview(wish i didn't),and at the end they played a game how well they know each other,and lets just say they don't know each other so well.lol .Ellen is so funny.And how sweet they watched the Bachelor together but haven't yet watched the final episode.I sure would not want to watch a show with my guy kissing all those girls.lol.I know i wish Jake the best on DWTS but seeing Vienna each week in the Audience i will not like..You just know they will talk to her on the show probably too.Yuck.I have a feeling Jake won't last long on the show.

Thanks. You too,have a great Friday&weekend.VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!
17 days left!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #233 
Mary,

Don't forget the Jason & Molly wedding tonight.     May they live happily ever after.  They are on Regis & Kelly today.  

Let me know what you think tomorrow.  LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #234 

Quote:
Mary,

Don't forget the Jason & Molly wedding tonight.     May they live happily ever after.  They are on Regis & Kelly today.  

Let me know what you think tomorrow.  LOL!

Hi Donna.

I plan on watching Jason&Molly's wedding,lol.Thanks for the reminder.I will let you know what i think.lol.If you watch let me know what you think.lol. Cracking up at your may they live happily ever after.Yes,but they probably won't. I love all your icons.lol.They go perfectly.I have Regis&Kelly taped and didn't know they would be on so that should be good.Love Regis&Kelly.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #235 
Donna, what i loved about Jason&Molly's wedding,lets see,the beautiful Rainbow,the Doves,Molly's wedding dress.Jason's son Ty,Chris Harrison,lol.But seriously,it was a beautiful ceremony,if it wasn't for the darn rain that came down on the happy couple,but they say the rain is good luck,as this couple will need all the luck they can get.lol.I thought Molly looked beautiful,and i think Jason is a handsome guy.All the drama they made about the rain and security taking care of the wedding crashers the camera people as one guy was tackled and taken away.lol.And not nice some girl saying before the wedding she wonders if Melissa is here.I think i read that Melissa is married now.Happy for her.

Oh,we got to see lot of the former Bachelors&Bachelorettes on the show and at the wedding.lol.Of course they showed Jake&Vienna and how soooo in love they are.Yuck.lol.We will be seeing alot of Vienna if Jake stays long on DWTS.Leave early Jake.lol.No,i hope he does well.Maybe next wedding on tv will be Jake&Vienna.I don't think so.lol.But who knows.Ok.enough of my ramblings here.If you watched this wonderful wedding,lol, let me know what you thought.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #236 
Mary,

OK, I have to admit it was a pretty ceremony. LOL about the rain.  If rain is supposed to bring good luck then they definitely would need a huge thunderstorm or something.  GOOD LUCK TO THE HAPPY NEWLYWEDS.  LOL. Melissa is married and I hope she is with the man of her dreams.  She deserves it.   Melissa should have walked in and crashed Jason and Molly's  wedding though.  That would have been hysterical. 

DWTS will be on soon and if I have to watch Jake and Vienna be so lovey dovey on every show I think I will be sick.  LOL about Jake and Vienna's wedding being on TV.   Please not anytime soon though.

VOTE FOR MAKS AND ERIN.

Have a great day.    

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #237 

Quote:
Mary,

OK, I have to admit it was a pretty ceremony. LOL about the rain.  If rain is supposed to bring good luck then they definitely would need a huge thunderstorm or something.  GOOD LUCK TO THE HAPPY NEWLYWEDS.  LOL. Melissa is married and I hope she is with the man of her dreams.  She deserves it.   Melissa should have walked in and crashed Jason and Molly's  wedding though.  That would have been hysterical. 

DWTS will be on soon and if I have to watch Jake and Vienna be so lovey dovey on every show I think I will be sick.  LOL about Jake and Vienna's wedding being on TV.   Please not anytime soon though.

VOTE FOR MAKS AND ERIN.

Have a great day.    

Hi Donna. Yes that would of been too funny. Cracking up about Melissa should of walked in and crashed the wedding,That would of made for some great tv.lol.And the Bachelor shows always LOVE good drama and that definitely would of brought some.

I know,hopefully Jake&Vienna won't be so lovey dovey,but i am sure they will be.I wonder if Jake will be a good dancer on the show? I doubt it.lol.They so should of taken Tenley.You just know Jake&Vienna will have to have some HUGE wedding that will top Molly&Jason's wedding.With Jake flying them in on his plane and all.lol.With that song playing "on the wings of love"...lol. Yes, please not anytime soon.

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!! 13 days to Go!!!
Thanks,you have a great day too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #238 
Mary,

LOL about Jake & Vienna flying off in the plane.   I agree they will fly off into the sunset to on the wings of love.   I can just see it now.  Everybody will be releasing butterfies and doves. LOL!    I can't wait.   It will be the event of the year. 

Hurry back Maks!.  The Bachelor has made us goofy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #239 

Quote:
Mary,

LOL about Jake & Vienna flying off in the plane.   I agree they will fly off into the sunset to on the wings of love.   I can just see it now.  Everybody will be releasing butterfies and doves. LOL!    I can't wait.   It will be the event of the year. 

Hurry back Maks!.  The Bachelor has made us goofy.

Donna, yes, they will have to be releasing butterflies&doves,awww how perfect for Jake&his Vienna.lol.Yep,it will be the event of the year.Hopefully they won't show us their honeymoon.lol.

Yes,hurry back Maks.I cracked when you said,The Bachelor has made us goofy.It sure has.lol.TV shows are not as good as they were in the past.I like to know who thought of making this show the Bachelor.lol.The bigger question is why am I watching it?lol!

Watched my tape of Regis&Kelly and with Regis on vacation Kelly's husband Mark was co-hosting and he is hot.lol.Not as HOT as Maks but still a nice looking guy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #240 
Mary,

I agree Mark is a cutie for sure. He seems like such a sweet guy and Kelly and him are such a cute couple.  Still, not as hot as TK or Maks.  LOL!  

Some Bachelor special is supposed to be on Monday.  Maybe we should watch it.  LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #241 

Quote:
Mary,

I agree Mark is a cutie for sure. He seems like such a sweet guy and Kelly and him are such a cute couple.  Still, not as hot as TK or Maks.  LOL!  

Some Bachelor special is supposed to be on Monday.  Maybe we should watch it.  LOL.

Donna, yes Mark sure does seem like such a sweet guy.They sure do make a cute couple. Yep,not as HOT as TK&Maks.lol.

LOL,I saw that there was gonna be a Bachelor special on Monday, I think we should watch.lol.I have become adddicted to this show,so i will watch or tape it.lol.Good thing DWTS starts soon and Bachelor is over with.lol.Of course  LOVE DWTS a million times more.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #242 
Mary,

Enjoy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #243 

Quote:
Mary,

Enjoy!

Donna, your the BEST. Thank you so much.I so enjoyed their interview.I don't know her,but i like her.lol.I think they are gonna be Great together.We know they will look GORGEOUS together,i sure hope she can dance.lol,But with Maks as her pro teacher,she has the BEST.You have me even more excited for the show to start.I think i may watch this video a few more times.lol.THANKS again.Big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #244 
Mary,

I agree.   They make a very attractive couple.  Please, please let her dance good.   I'm ready for the season too.  Maks is looking as handsome as ever.   I have to admit I watched the video a couple of times. 

Have a great weekend!  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #245 

Quote:
Mary,

I agree.   They make a very attractive couple.  Please, please let her dance good.   I'm ready for the season too.  Maks is looking as handsome as ever.   I have to admit I watched the video a couple of times. 

Have a great weekend!  

VOTE FOR MAKS & ERIN!!!!

Donna, first off THANKS again.You made my day with that video.lol. Oh YES,Maks sure does look as Handsome as ever.So hoping that she can dance good is right,PLEASE.I think we will find out on her first dance and that should tell us how she may do.I heard the first week no one will be eliminated,that's good,the second week though someone of course will get booted.Glad to see i am not alone in watching the video a couple of times.

Thanks,same to you,have a great weekend!

VOTE FOR MAKS&ERIN!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #246 
Mary,

I don't know if you have seen this pic, but its one that Erin posted online.

Looking pretty cute, huh?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #247 

Quote:
Mary,

I don't know if you have seen this pic, but its one that Erin posted online.

Looking pretty cute, huh?

Pretty cute indeed! I have not seen this pic,Thanks so much Donna.I can't believe how close we are to showtime.lol.I just pray Erin can dance and they last the full 10 weeks. I think Maks has finally, hopefully got another GOOD partner.We sure don't want to see them gone early.So glad you know how to put these pics&videos up.lol.Your AWESOME.Back to staring at Maks.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #248 
Mary,

Don't forget the Bachelor special.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #249 

Quote:
Mary,

Hi Donna,  I won't.lol. Don't know if i will be back home in time to watch it so may tape it.But if you watch let me know what you thought.lol.

SO excited next Monday night is DWTS.MAKS,lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #250 
Quote:

Quote:
Mary,

Hi Donna,  I won't.lol. Don't know if i will be back home in time to watch it so may tape it.But if you watch let me know what you thought.lol.

SO excited next Monday night is DWTS.MAKS,lol.

Mary,

LOL I taped it too.  Will watch today sometimes.  Can't believe DWTS is next Monday.  Maks will be on our screen soon. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.