Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

it's now less than 2 months away.The show begins on Monday September 24th. And that week it will be on Monday,Tuesday,and Wed...To say i can't wait,would be such an understatement. Oh,and my Maks better be back.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Have they revealed the Stars yet?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

Not yet Zachstruck,the only star i have read who may be on is Jenny Garth,from 90210.And as you know last season we had Ian Ziering from 90210,and he was telling her how fun the show was, and well she may be on.lol.I like her.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:

Not yet Zachstruck,the only star i have read who may be on is Jenny Garth,from 90210.And as you know last season we had Ian Ziering from 90210,and he was telling her how fun the show was, and well she may be on.lol.I like her.

Thank you Mary.  I like JG too.  

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the info on the new season.  I am having serious DWTS withdrawals!!

I check into Maks website on occasion & it doesn't sound like he is going to do the upcoming season.  Maks is my favorite professional dancer.  DWTS won't be the same without him.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie
Thanks for the info on the new season.  I am having serious DWTS withdrawals!!

I check into Maks website on occasion & it doesn't sound like he is going to do the upcoming season.  Maks is my favorite professional dancer.  DWTS won't be the same without him.

On No...You mean Maks is Not going to do DWTS?  I am Totally sad & depressed now.He is my FAVORITE pro dancer too.I so Love him. I could just cry,i really could.I don't want too though as i have cried enough watching AMC.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
we will know in 1 week who the stars will be that will be on, Yay,,Can hardly wait.Some names i have read who may be on,John Stamos,sure hope so,Love him,Loved him on Full house&ER. Wayne Newton,lol,My mom&dad would love that one as they have seen him perform in Vegas and have met him,and had their pic taken with him when he was out here where i live..lol. Jenny Garth pretty sure she will be on.Winnie from the Wonder years show years ago..Alissa Milano,Sam from Who's the boss.Like her,but to bad no Tony Danza as he would be great and always Loved him. Well,we will just have to wait till we know for sure.And i am Still holding out hope that my Maks will be on. intil i see the names of the pros i am sooo hoping he will be on.I am just as excited to see what pros are returning as they are alll great.Is it Sep,24th yet?lol.

P.S.Happy Birthday to my dad.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Today is the day and I was told CM is on the new season.  (Maybe it will keep him so busy, he won't have time for AMC!)

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

So EXCITED here i have the names of the stars who will be on this season,they are...and here are their pro partners as well....

Yes Granny, Cameron Matheson,yay,Hate Ryass but like Cam.Cameron&Edyta,she is a sweet heart.
Marie Osmond&Jonathon
Floyd Mayweather&Karina
Melanie Brown&Maks
Helo Castroneseo&Julieanne
Jane Seymour&Tony
Albert Reed&Anna
Sabrina Bryon&Mark,new dancer
Mark Cuban&Kym
Josie Maran&Alex
Jenny Garth&Derek,who is Julianne's brother
and last but not least Wayne Newton. who will be paired with 2 time champ Cherly Burke.

I am going to pull for Cameron&Jenny,and praying my Maks will be on and paired with Jenny.

P.S.Thorsten i knew wouldn't do it,but SO wish he would.he would have all my votes for sure and alll ours.

ETA.Oh MY GOSH...Maks will be on i read and paired with Melanie Brown,ok,not happy about that,lol,but THRILLED my Maks will be on.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Congrats Mary, on Maks being back.
I have watched the show only a few times, but I guess I will be watching a little more this time. (And maybe hoping Cam will stay on for a while, and keep Ryass off my screen. hehehe)
But I guess I will have to root for my hometown boy, Mark Cuban.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!    Cam will be dancing!!!!   I'm so excited.  I love CM.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
I have watched the show only a few times, but I guess I will be watching a little more this time. (And maybe hoping Cam will stay on for a while, and keep Ryass off my screen. hehehe)

Aww Ann thanks ,i am SO happy my Maks will be back. I am glad to hear you will be watching more this season,it's a Fun show. LOL about Cam staying on longer and keeping Ryass of my screen. I have to say i didn't know who Mark Cuban was.lol.and some other names on there too.Hope your hometown boy does well. Is it Sept 24th yet?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Aww Ann thanks ,i am SO happy my Maks will be back. I am glad to hear you will be watching more this season,it's a Fun show. LOL about Cam staying on longer and keeping Ryass of my screen. I have to say i didn't know who Mark Cuban was.lol.and some other names on there too.Hope your hometown boy does well. Is it Sept 24th yet?

Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks.  He is a very colorful and fun man.  He is also very generous, so I am sure any money he wins will go to charity.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 

I'm excited that CM made the cut -- I can't wait to see him dance! As usual I'd only heard of half the people on the list but I know that one of them (Helio Castroneves) is a racer so maybe I can get Jim to watch this time.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks.  He is a very colorful and fun man.  He is also very generous, so I am sure any money he wins will go to charity.

Thank you Ann. How nice about going to charity.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I'm excited that CM made the cut -- I can't wait to see him dance! As usual I'd only heard of half the people on the list but I know that one of them (Helio Castroneves) is a racer so maybe I can get Jim to watch this time.

Kathy it sure will be fun to see Cam dance. Can he dance?lol. Yes,tell Jim there will be a race car driver and hopefully that will get him to watch with you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Mary this should be a fun season!! I don't know many of the new dancers!! I think Helio should be great tho - In order to drive his car he has to be in prime physical condition as well as agile just to get into the car and of course he has the endurance - something to look forward to   -    there is so little worth watching

Ande
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Mary this should be a fun season!! I don't know many of the new dancers!! I think Helio should be great tho - In order to drive his car he has to be in prime physical condition as well as agile just to get into the car and of course he has the endurance - something to look forward to   -    there is so little worth watching

You're so so so right Bonnie.   Racing, all circuits, is the cleanest sport in the world.  Oh..FYI..stats say the 40% of racing fans are professional women over the ago of 40. I'm still on the mark for trying to get Bristol tickets.  John wants the night race. Crossing my fingers.

Anyway, Helio could very well give the rest of 'em a run for their money. This season's going to be good.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Bonnie it sure is going to be a fun season.I can't wait.I think i am driving my family and friends crazy as i have been talking about it sooo much,and the show hasn't even started yet.lol. You are so right about there is so little worth watching.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

You can go to http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ to see the contestants for the new season.

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Is Edyta that tall gorgeous one that was matched up with John last season? If so, Cam and her will make a nice pair.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:

Is Edyta that tall gorgeous one that was matched up with John last season? If so, Cam and her will make a nice pair.

Yes Zachstuck. She is a sweetheart.  Her husband Alec(love him too) was paired with soap star Kelly Monaco the first season,and now Edyta is paired with Cam.Yes They will make a nice pair.I am glad they gave Edyta someone younger as she in the past has been paired with older men,and this gives her a chance to make it farther.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny

You can go to http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ to see the contestants for the new season.

Thank you Granny.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I was waiting to see who made the list....
Good luck to CM.  Also good luck to Mark Cuban...loved watching the Mavs when I lived in Dallas.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

i just realized reading all the pros names and poor Louis is not going to be on.Hate that,he is a great dancer my second fav pro and i miss him.Why couldn't he of been paired with Jenny Garth say?they would be perfect in height and around the same age.It's just not right.I miss Ashley too,but know she just had a baby so knew she wouldn't be on.Well,i do have my Maksim so i am one happy camper here.lol. Unless of course he is booted the first week.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

i forgot to mention,in case anyone doesn't know,that the first night the Ladies dance on Monday the 24th,then on Tuesday the 25th the men,and on Wednesday the 26th the one with the lowest score&votes gets booted off.lol.Ok,gosh,can't they all dance the first week i wish with no one being eliminated? I don't remember it being like this in the past.Those results show are hard to watch as i Hate seeing anyone leave.lol. Should be another Fun,great season,can't wait.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 

It'll be a lot of fun to see CM on the show... I watched the first season religiously, huge fans of Kelly around here, hubby a little more than myself . Anyway, only watched the other seasons a little but I'll try to get into this one since CM is on. I don't know a few of the people.....can't remember the names right now. It should be good.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gera

It'll be a lot of fun to see CM on the show... I watched the first season religiously, huge fans of Kelly around here, hubby a little more than myself . Anyway, only watched the other seasons a little but I'll try to get into this one since CM is on. I don't know a few of the people.....can't remember the names right now. It should be good.

Hi Gera,There is talk about Kelly Monaco taking over hosting when Samantha has her baby and will be gone for awhile.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.