Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

could you help me out here,on twitter i have had a few of my tweets retweeted but they don't show up on twitter they always ONLY show up in my email and i so don't get that when i see others retweets show up on twitter,Do you know why this happens?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Sorry Mary I just saw this.     I'm not sure why this is happening to you.  Is it still doing it?   Let me know and I'll ask one of my other twitter friends about it and see if they can help.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Sorry Mary I just saw this.     I'm not sure why this is happening to you.  Is it still doing it?   Let me know and I'll ask one of my other twitter friends about it and see if they can help.  

Yes, it is still happening.
Ok,thanks Donna.

Don't worry about it because i hardly get any retweets had like only a few but was just wondering why but no problem like i said don't get many  retweets so no rush.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Mary,

Checked with my twitter friend.  No idea she says.  She suggested you go to the Help page and ask there.  Good Luck!

Sorry I don't know.  Twitter is confusing at time. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Mary,

Checked with my twitter friend.  No idea she says.  She suggested you go to the Help page and ask there.  Good Luck!

Sorry I don't know.  Twitter is confusing at time. 

Donna. Ok.i may do that,Twitter can be confusing at times is so right.lol. Thanks.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.