Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello,

I must say that it is bittersweet to be back after all these months.  It's wonderful to see all the amazing comments and amazing commitment and love for Thorsten Kaye continue.   I would expect nothing less.  However, I am saddened by the loss of "Zach" and am convinced that face will show up some other time or place.  I just know it.

Anyway, does anyone know the title of the song that played at the end of the memorial, at the very end of the episode to today?   It was beautiful.

It's good to be back...

Thanks - Zachstruck!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck
Hello,

I must say that it is bittersweet to be back after all these months.  It's wonderful to see all the amazing comments and amazing commitment and love for Thorsten Kaye continue.   I would expect nothing less.  However, I am saddened by the loss of "Zach" and am convinced that face will show up some other time or place.  I just know it.

Anyway, does anyone know the title of the song that played at the end of the memorial, at the very end of the episode to today?   It was beautiful.

It's good to be back...

Thanks - Zachstruck!

Good to see you back,Zachstruck! Sorry,i don't know the song.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome back Zachstruck!!  Hope all is well with you.

Sorry, I can't help you with the song either because I didn't watch the show.  To painful for me.  But there is a lot of talk about that song elsewhere.  So it really must have been beautiful.

I'll PM you with where to find information.

June
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.