Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
That, despite his down-to-earth image and modest manner, Nick is actually very loaded, and that he is the one ends up financing the show after all the other sources fall through?

My hubby was watching with me tonight and that was his guess, anyway.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

That was exactly my thoughts!  Let's hope that's how it goes - I'd love to see his part get bigger & bigger! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I was thinking about that too and I wouldn't be at all surprised.  Besides that, Jim is usually right.  (g)

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Yep, I have that same suspicion.  He is definitely more than just a bartender. If we are right that should give him more airtime, too, which would make us all very happy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking too

Thanks Fil!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
I'm not surprised he wasn't the only one. (g)

OK, so how should Eileen find out Nick is more than the bartender/plumber provider?

In my scenario -- which expands upon my previous one (g) -- Eileen is in the depths of despair over being unable to raise the funding for her show, sitting at the bard downing one $7 martini after another. Nick shocks her by offering her the money if she keeps mum about its source because he doesn't want it known that he's from a rich family.

Because they are friends, Eileen doesn't want to take his money, but Nick insists. And Eileen agrees to take it only if he agrees to play Henry Higgins in the next show she plans to produce after the Marilyn show is a smash.

All roads lead back to TK >> Henry Higgins for me. (g)

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I believe he could possibly be the "nephew" who owns Eileen's apartment building. Not all wealthy/rich people wear suits or get regular manicures. I know a couple who looks just like regular folks. They support many charities and even the theater that people don't know about.

Howard Hughes looked scruffy most of the time!!! Is that a legitimate word "scruffy?"

But Nick- mmmm-be still my heart!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I am onboard with your scenario, Kathy!  And Henry Higgins would be icing on the cake.  It's so going to be fun watching this play out!  I just hope Nick gets more & more airtime. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

It could happen!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
That, despite his down-to-earth image and modest manner, Nick is actually very loaded, and that he is the one ends up financing the show after all the other sources fall through?

My hubby was watching with me tonight and that was his guess, anyway.

I think exactly that Kathy!  I've always thought that he is more than he appears.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

As usual, very late to the party.   Love your idea Kathy and I too was thinking is definitely more to Nick than the bartender.   All I know, is I never stay up until 11: and I just can't miss this show now.  

I hope Nick's role is definitely how you describe as I want TK to have a meatier role

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I just watched the show "On Demand" and one thing I picked up . . . Nick said to Eileen "I got a man upstairs".  I bet he owns the building.  I do think there is much more to him and something tells me he is going to save the show for Eileen.

June

Gillie

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
So so happy to see TK on my screen again...yes, I agree he's more than just a bartender. I too think he's rich & will help Eileen save the show. TK will once again be the hero:-)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.