Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
First, thank you Christy, Kathy and Gina for all you do.  I absolutely love coming here and reading all of the posts, comments and great insight into Zach Slaters character and of course the genuine love for TK.

Anyway, just wondering whatever happened to the "I didn't kill Dixie" from Alexander Cambius Sr.  Ryan seem hell bent on that, and I don't remember if there was any conclusion or if it was just dropped all of the sudden.  Knowing Pratt, I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot about it.

Getting old, loosing it, part of the deal, but just wondering?
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
There sure hasn't been any effort made to associate Dixie's killer with the the killer of Stuart, and I thought initially that the implication was supposed to be that there was a connection between the two. (But in all honesty, I pay so little attention any more to scenes that don't include or affect Zach that I miss a lot.)

I think it is very likely there is a ping pong ball with a picture of Dixie taped to it buried within that Olympic-sized swimming pool full of dropped balls in the AMC basement!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Kathy,  that pool should be overflowing pretty soon if it hasn't already.

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I guess I just assumed that it was simply a plot point to make more people want to kill Adam and that they never had any intention of addressing the subject again. After all, it might actually mean a story for Zach... and TIIC just can't have that, can they?

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.