Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I was waiting in line to check out at Wal-Mart yesterday and just caught a glimpse of ABC's soap magazine.  It had a picture of TK with a caption that read:  "Trading AMC for OLTL?"  I think I'm pretty sure that's what it said.  Wouldn't you know, just as I was about to push 40 linebackers between the  magazine display and me out of the way to get to it, my items moved forward and I had to pay.  Please.... did anyone else see this or was I hallucinating?  I mean, I WAS stockpiling tissues and chocolate (Halloween is such a convenient excuse!) for the last air date, so I might have been....

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainte

I was waiting in line to check out at Wal-Mart yesterday and just caught a glimpse of ABC's soap magazine.  It had a picture of TK with a caption that read:  "Trading AMC for OLTL?"  I think I'm pretty sure that's what it said.  Wouldn't you know, just as I was about to push 40 linebackers between the  magazine display and me out of the way to get to it, my items moved forward and I had to pay.  Please.... did anyone else see this or was I hallucinating?  I mean, I WAS stockpiling tissues and chocolate (Halloween is such a convenient excuse!) for the last air date, so I might have been....

I have the issue... Just a carrot to get you to look inside or buy it. According to a OLTL rep " There are no plans for the actor to play Llanview's Patrick".

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

A string of curse words too vile to write is passing through my mind right now!  Thanks for the heads up Teresa!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Sainte, I am sure that whenever there is something happening, our mods will let us know long before the mags make their way to the racks at the stores, and that thought keeps me from getting my hopes unnecessarily up, only to be stomped on later 

Sainte

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Searose!  You're so right about the mods.  I will remember from now on so my hopes are falsely raised and then dashed again.  Truth, though, I have only known TK as ZS so the possibility was the thrill I'd still get to see him as opposed to seeing him as PT.  Siiiighhhhhh -- I'll take whatever I can get and I bet it will be the archives on this wite for a while.

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Sainte, I am sure that whenever there is something happening, our mods will let us know long before the mags make their way to the racks at the stores, and that thought keeps me from getting my hopes unnecessarily up, only to be stomped on later 

You are so right Searose... one day I will realize that the mods here are all seeing & all knowing...such wise mods!!!!!

Anytime Sainte... that's what friends are for

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I thought that I had read that according to his contract that AMC has like two months to get him back after he would leave - This may be different because of the move - In any case I don't think he could say anything while still with AMC and I don't think OLTL could say anything either - If there were such a clause it could even be two months after what would have been the end of his contract - I am as anxious as you all are - Peggy  (I know Christy, Kathy, and Gina will tell us when there is something to tell)

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Sainte - I think that on top of everything else that was not the newest issue because I seem to remember it - I can get the newest issue of SID like tomorrow at the Wal Mart here in Maryland and it will be dated Nov. 16 or 17 - I can get SOD and SOW on Thursday and they will be dated Nov. 10 - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainte

I have the issue... Just a carrot to get you to look inside or buy it. According to a OLTL rep " There are no plans for the actor to play Llanview's Patrick".

I am so bummed.I have to admitI had my hopes up especailly after listening to Patrick"s Notebook. Marty needs Patrick.lol. STUPID,STUPID OLTL.I guess i will never get my P&M reunion.: ( yes,i am totally selfish wanting him back on this show.But i truly wish TK all the BEST in whatever he decides to do.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I am sure with in due time the moderators will let everyone know what will be of this man.  I often wonder though if perhaps AMC may still be negotiating something.  Just a thought. He is a great loss to them.  More of a loss to his fans.  After seeing the thing about the other guy from Y and R going to the wire it got me thinking. Yeah it is apple and oranges.  Please do not think I am starting gossip, this is just a thought.

Megan
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy

I am sure with in due time the moderators will let everyone know what will be of this man.  I often wonder though if perhaps AMC may still be negotiating something.  Just a thought. He is a great loss to them.  More of a loss to his fans.  After seeing the thing about the other guy from Y and R going to the wire it got me thinking. Yeah it is apple and oranges.  Please do not think I am starting gossip, this is just a thought.

My hopes and thoughts too. 
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

I really don't think TK will leave his family.I don't want him to leave his family and he has made his decision as the WONDERFUL ladies that run his site,Christy,Kathy,and Gina have told us this he is leaving the show.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 

I fully agree the folks that run this site are terrific.  This was just a thought. Or I was thinking out loud to be more precise.  It was a perfectly innocent thought, life changes all the time. 

Megan
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I agree with you Mary - I don't want him to leave his family even for short periods of time - As much as I enjoy seeing him on AMC I don't want him to be separated from his family at all - Peggy (The Red Wings Won last night)

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:

I fully agree the folks that run this site are terrific.  This was just a thought. Or I was thinking out loud to be more precise.  It was a perfectly innocent thought, life changes all the time. 

Yeah I know life changes all the time.And what I was saying is we have been told he is leaving.If that changes Kathy,Christy,and Gina will let us know.I am SO happy he is not leaving his family.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

I agree with you Mary - I don't want him to leave his family even for short periods of time - As much as I enjoy seeing him on AMC I don't want him to be separated from his family at all - Peggy (The Red Wings Won last night)

Yay! GO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

I want to know why prime time hasn't scooped him up are they nuts or what.   I see so many rolls that could have been TK.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Excellent question, Toasty- I'm always baffled by that. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 

alwaysonlyyou.....  I soooooooooo  agree with you.  With his range of talent he could play from comedy to drama to tragedy.  I WISH prime time would realize he's available and compete to get him.  However, I fear many of the prime time shows are filmed in CA or Canada and that would still leave him with the dilemma of leaving his family; and I'm thrilled TK is a man who puts his family first, that's so refreshing in this day and age.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.