Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Loved his speech, BTW.  Short, yet effective, Zach has a way with words, doesn't he?
TK is SO good at showing us Zach's anguish, just looking at his face at the rooftop broke my heart.  Hearing him say that the Dr wants him to bring Kendall to PV, so she could die at home, there was so much pain in his voice and his eyes.  Loved hearing him say he won't let her die.  May be just this once, I will forgive Reese for invading his solitary moment, because he needed somebody to say that to.  I wish it were Erica since Myrtle isn't around, but I guess Erica was busy getting stabbed, LOL. 
Speaking of which, it is a nice switcheroo the writers are playing.  Erica stabbed Dimitri with a letter opener, while hallucinating that he was Richard Fields.  Erica stabbed Zach with a knife, while hallucinating that he was Michael Cambias.  Now Annie stabs Erica with a knife, also under hallucinations, perhaps she was seeing Greenlee?  How I wish it was the REAL Greenlee

Loved seeing David/Erica together again, however short it was!  I hope the writers reunite them, 'cause if anyone missed me saying it before, I can't stand JackASS!

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
searose, ITA with your post.  I wish it would have been anyone but Reese.  However, I think Zach wants to keep this from Erica and Bianca,  so they don't give up hope.  If this is the case, I'm glad one of them didn't find him.  Zach's pain is so real.  I couldn't stop crying.

We have what?  six more weeks until Kendall wakes up?  It's going to be so hard watching Zach in pain all this time.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Yes, it IS hard to see Zach in so much pain, but I must admit that in a perverse way I do enjoy it.....only because Thorsten is so darn GOOD at it. He can silently telegraph this deep-down despair like nobody else, and looks so beautiful while doing it that I just want to wrap him up in hugs (of course that is true even when he's laughing!) and share his tears.

Damn, he's good!!!!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
My heart broke for Zach yesterday.  His pain was so obvious when he couldn't get off the stage fast enough and out the door.

Ya know who would have been a good person to go to him??  JR . . . they could have shared a nice scene where JR tries to convice Zach that not all hope is lost.  At least Kendall is still living and breathing so there will always be hope.  That would have brought me to tears.  Not that Zach isn't already doing that.

Annie is also bringing me to tears.  My heart breaks for all that she has been through at the hands of Ryan Lavery.  I want her to get better and I want her to stick around.  Not as a cartoonish character either.  I don't want her to go the route of Janet.  Let her get help and come back like she was before, just with a little more backbone.

June
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
  poor Zach.   I haven't seen it yet.

Does that mean 6 more weeks of Reese and Binx in his house? 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.