Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

the Bonnie Hunt show on Thursday?I did.I love the bonnie Hunt show and tape the show everyday. Bob was on Thursday  no mention of TK but he talked about Rock the soap cruise and the show is letting a fan win a free trip to the show by writing a letter why you want to go and all.You have till the end of Feb to write and i may,though i won't win i know,can't make this cruise just so sad i am missing this cruise.Bob was great,he is funny and looked great too.Rebecca is one lucky lady.And i agree with Bonnie Hunt about Bob being a nice man.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I watched the show Mary.  I think you should go for it, it can't hurt and you may win!!!  The cruise is going to be great and the more TK fans the merrier   Good luck!

Thanks Mon
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

I watched the show Mary.  I think you should go for it, it can't hurt and you may win!!!  The cruise is going to be great and the more TK fans the merrier   Good luck!

Thanks Di. I think i may go for it and give it a try.I LOVE TK and hate missing out on this cruise.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Hey Mary -

I think you left out one tiny detail about "The Bonnie Hunt Show". 

Kimski
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimski
Hey Mary -

I think you left out one tiny detail about "The Bonnie Hunt Show". 

Kimski

LOL Kim, oops,Do you mean about your beautiful daughter Amanda works on the Bonnie Hunt show. Oh and lucky Kim has been to the show.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.