This is for Thorsten and his favorite hockey team "The Detroit Red Wings"

dtw2.jpg 

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
~GO WINGS~ ❤️

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I really need to start watching hockey again! I'd become a Wings fan for TK! I used to watch the Columbus Blue Jackets several years ago, but then I just stopped. However, I did go to a game and loved it!! I was hoping to see a fight...no such luck[wink]

Lisa your poem is very nice! You not only are talented with your videos and now poetry!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
That's a wonderful poem Lisa, I am sure he'll love that and the great videos. It's a lot of work you put in that and it's greatly appreciate it from all. I would love to become more active in here lol. But don't know, it's all covered here, you do the amazing videos, Stacy the beautiful collages and Malin all this beautiful pics. Well maybe all I can do for now is contuing complementing Thorsten Kaye's amazing performances, personality and the long list goes on.......
Sonyaanita

Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi lrado65 that awesome collage and peom for tk
He will like yea we have to help tk with support the
Wings So Let's go wings!!!

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Well that's a start right...the right words.... It can only get better ❤️
Sonya

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
That's a wonderful poem Lisa, I am sure he'll love that and the great videos. It's a lot of work you put in that and it's greatly appreciate it from all. I would love to become more active in here lol. But don't know, it's all covered here, you do the amazing videos, Stacy the beautiful collages and Malin all this beautiful pics. Well maybe all I can do for now is contuing complementing Thorsten Kaye's amazing performances, personality and the long list goes on....... Sonyaanita

Thanks Sonya.  It'd be a dream if he'd like the poem/collage.  I love him so much.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.