Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
All the current couples are in the running.
http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/04/17/soap-couple-playoffs-bold-and-beautiful

I voted for Ridge and Caroline, obviously! [biggrin]
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I voted for CaRidge and had a friend vote for them as well ... can you believe which couple is in the lead? [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Hope and Liam are in the lead and she's not even on the show? 

They really should limit it to current characters!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I know, they should limit it to current characters. What are people thinking, Liam and Hope - really??!!! They were so boring

compared to CaRidge . If everyone on this forum would vote ,Ridge and Caroline would be in their rightful place  -#1 !!!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
All the current couples are in the running.
http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/04/17/soap-couple-playoffs-bold-and-beautiful

I voted for Ridge and Caroline, obviously! [biggrin]

Me too ❤️ CaRidge for life!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
  Malin, I loved your picture of TK and Linsey. It is a rainy day here in Quebec and the sixth

day without TK on B&B  so your poster was a ray of sunshine!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
  Malin, I loved your picture of TK and Linsey. It is a rainy day here in Quebec and the sixth

day without TK on B&B  so your poster was a ray of sunshine!

bluegaze, Thank you so much hun! I love it too ❤️ I actually found it today on the internet. They also make me so happy to watch. Specially on rainy days and Ridgless/CaRidge days, so i understand you. I'm happy you liked it! They are so cute together. Do you watch when TK is not on? I don't.

Here is the link to the picture so you could save it if you like:

http://cdn.soaps.sheknows.com/images/news_events/events_75_1765_49352.gif

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you, Malin, I will  save it.  I do watch B&B when TK is not on because I feel I have to

do my part for ratings purposes. I do not want B&B to be cancelled and risk not seeing TK

daily! It may be silly of me but that is my reason for watching Ridgeless  B&B.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
bluegaze,
Yes of course. I love sharing [smile] You are not being silly, not at all. I don't want B&B to be cancelled either. So I will keep my TV on just in case. Meanwhile I can do other things,LOL. Actually I could enjoy Ridgless days, when Brooke was away. I don't like watching her and all her problems,LOL. BUT B&B is really NOTHING without TK or LG! Thank god for this site, pictures and the videos, when there is Ridgless days.

Btw: LG has REALLY nice photos of her and TK on her Twitter account, if you didn't already know. You don't need an account to watch them. She has retwittred my profile picture there of them playing with her daughter. Such a nice view. We need a CaRidge baby in the future for sure❤️

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I watch B&B daily. Its my favorite soap on tv. I enjoy watching all the storylines. I prefer when TK is on of course because Ridge is my favorite character but I also like everyone else. I especially love to hate Bill, Brooke & Rick. So there's usually someone on everyday that makes it interesting for me. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I watch B&B daily. Its my favorite soap on tv. I enjoy watching all the storylines. I prefer when TK is on of course because Ridge is my favorite character but I also like everyone else. I especially love to hate Bill, Brooke & Rick. So there's usually someone on everyday that makes it interesting for me. [smile]

LilBit318,
I totally understand you, cause B&B is an ultra populair soap and has been for so many years and will surly continue so [smile] It's a good soap for sure. And with TK's addition it has only got better. Yeah i bet people love to hate Brooke,LOL. I really liked Hope & Liam together. And Bill is cool. I enjoy Ridge & Bill scenes. It's good that you enjoy the show! [biggrin]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Yes, I love when Ridge & Bill are going at each other. I especially love all the nicknames Bill comes up with for everyone on the show he doesn't like. lol. [smile]

I'm hoping we get to see more of Ridge vs. Bill once this supposed FC takeover gets going. I can imagine it will be some great scenes between them.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
bluegaze, Yes of course. I love sharing [smile] You are not being silly, not at all. I don't want B&B to be cancelled either. So I will keep my TV on just in case. Meanwhile I can do other things,LOL. Actually I could enjoy Ridgless days, when Brooke was away. I don't like watching her and all her problems,LOL. BUT B&B is really NOTHING without TK or LG! Thank god for this site, pictures and the videos, when there is Ridgless days. Btw: LG has REALLY nice photos of her and TK on her Twitter account, if you didn't already know. You don't need an account to watch them. She has retwittred my profile picture there of them playing with her daughter. Such a nice view. We need a CaRidge baby in the future for sure❤️[/QUOTE

TK is so wonderful with children , we see that in the pics that he shares with us all ,of his

beautiful daughters. I hope that the time he is spending with Aleda is to familiarize her with

him so she will be his on screen daughter. We saw how wonderful Ridge is with Will and R.J.

TK has brought fantastic new aspects to Ridge's character and seeing him spend more time

with his young son and any future children would be another part of Ridge that ,TK ,the

brilliant actor that he is , will make those interactions so loving and sweet and memorable.[balloons]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
Yes, I love when Ridge & Bill are going at each other. I especially love all the nicknames Bill comes up with for everyone on the show he doesn't like. lol. [smile]

I'm hoping we get to see more of Ridge vs. Bill once this supposed FC takeover gets going. I can imagine it will be some great scenes between them.

Haha, me too they are so funny together [tongue] And I know TK's favorite B&B character is actually Bill! But I'm glad TK got to play Ridge cause that suits him 110%. Best recast ever in my opinion. LOL,yeah I noticed Bill have nicknames for many people on the show, also I love it when Ridge calls Rick for little Ricky & when he talks with Caraoline he mention Bill as Uncle Bill.

I agree with you, that would be really awesome. I hope they show less Brooke and more of them in future episodes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
bluegaze, Yes of course. I love sharing [smile] You are not being silly, not at all. I don't want B&B to be cancelled either. So I will keep my TV on just in case. Meanwhile I can do other things,LOL. Actually I could enjoy Ridgless days, when Brooke was away. I don't like watching her and all her problems,LOL. BUT B&B is really NOTHING without TK or LG! Thank god for this site, pictures and the videos, when there is Ridgless days. Btw: LG has REALLY nice photos of her and TK on her Twitter account, if you didn't already know. You don't need an account to watch them. She has retwittred my profile picture there of them playing with her daughter. Such a nice view. We need a CaRidge baby in the future for sure❤️[/QUOTE

TK is so wonderful with children , we see that in the pics that he shares with us all ,of his

beautiful daughters. I hope that the time he is spending with Aleda is to familiarize her with

him so she will be his on screen daughter. We saw how wonderful Ridge is with Will and R.J.

TK has brought fantastic new aspects to Ridge's character and seeing him spend more time

with his young son and any future children would be another part of Ridge that ,TK ,the

brilliant actor that he is , will make those interactions so loving and sweet and memorable.[balloons]

Yes he seems like a wonderful dad. And yes his daughters is really beautiful and they remind me so much of their dad. I specially love the picture of him on Disneyland with his daughters, so CUTE. I read that he really loves kids and you could totally see that in pictures. Omg I also wish for that to happend. Aleda would be perfect as his on screen daughter, I hope they get chance to familiarize. I noticed on B&B when they say "Probably not gonna happend" It WILL happend,LOL. So I guess they really will have future kids. I would really love a beautiful wedding for them as well and a more better suited ring for Caroline maybe, instead of green [wink] I agree with you on that TK have brought fantastic new aspects to Ridge's character. I feel more for him then how Ron Moss played him. And I also think TK is an brilliant actor. And Iove Ridge looking really manly now.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
 OMG!!!!!! Caroline and Ridge are #1 on the Soap Couple Playoffs, you ladies came through!

This is the eighth Ridgeless day and this poll sure made it a better day. At least his name

was mentioned by pRicky concerning Carter's friendship with Ridge. Carter is really

aggravating, he doesn't tell Ridge about Maya's secret, she has disrespected Ridge

relentlessly.Ridge confided in him that he cared for Caroline but was keeping those feelings

to himself  so Caroline  could work on her marriage. Ridge was selfless and Myrna so selfish,

pouncing at the first chance to get pRicky back. He is giving Myrna the consideration that

she did not give Caroline( which is great because that is how CaRidge was born) but the

point is why? And if Ridge and Caroline do marry, I would love it to take place on a beach

away from uncle $Bill and everyone else, just the two lovers and not Carter as officiate !

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
 OMG!!!!!! Caroline and Ridge are #1 on the Soap Couple Playoffs, you ladies came through!

This is the eighth Ridgeless day and this poll sure made it a better day. At least his name

was mentioned by pRicky concerning Carter's friendship with Ridge. Carter is really

aggravating, he doesn't tell Ridge about Maya's secret, she has disrespected Ridge

relentlessly.Ridge confided in him that he cared for Caroline but was keeping those feelings

to himself  so Caroline  could work on her marriage. Ridge was selfless and Myrna so selfish,

pouncing at the first chance to get pRicky back. He is giving Myrna the consideration that

she did not give Caroline( which is great because that is how CaRidge was born) but the

point is why? And if Ridge and Caroline do marry, I would love it to take place on a beach

away from uncle $Bill and everyone else, just the two lovers and not Carter as officiate !

OMG ARE THEY #1 ON THE LIST? [biggrin] GOOD JOB EVERYONE! THAT SHOULD TELL BRAD BELL AND WRITERS HOW POPULAIR CARIDGE RELLY IS AND LET THEM BE TOGETHER! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:

OMG ARE THEY #1 ON THE LIST? [biggrin] GOOD JOB EVERYONE! THAT SHOULD TELL BRAD BELL AND ALL THE WRITERS HOW POPULAIR CARIDGE RELLY IS AND LET THEM BE TOGETHER! ❤️

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Vote in Round 2!
http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/04/27/soap-couple-playoffs-round-2-bold-and-beautiful
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Vote in Round 2!
http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/04/27/soap-couple-playoffs-round-2-bold-and-beautiful

Come on guys, please vote for CaRidge [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Caroline and Ridge are the top couple in the Soap Couple Playoffs and Ridge returns today.

It is a beautiful day!  I wish Ridge would bring with him the goods to topple Ricky and

Myrna off the cliff they are perched on! I can not take another minute of Ricky showering

Myrna with superfluous compliments !  LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:

Caroline and Ridge are the top couple in the Soap Couple Playoffs and Ridge returns today.

It is a beautiful day!  I wish Ridge would bring with him the goods to topple Ricky and

Myrna off the cliff they are perched on! I can not take another minute of Ricky showering

Myrna with superfluous compliments !  LOL

That's wonderful sweety! [biggrin]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
  Caroline and Ridge are holding steady at #1 [clap]

I was a little concerned when finger snapper and $Bill were a close second but now all is as

should be..

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
  Caroline and Ridge are holding steady at #1 [clap]

I was a little concerned when finger snapper and $Bill were a close second but now all is as

should be..

I hope Brad Bell and all the B&B writers see what a powercouple they have in TK & LG and let them be together!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

....17 days to CaRidge, the anticipation is explosive! I asked all my friends to ask their friends

to vote for Caroline and Ridge on the couples poll. The goal is to beat the competition with

a substantial lead that B&B will realize that creating this magical and extraordinary couple

was the best writing in decades. When Ridge said "The possibilities are endless" he was so

right. Caroline and Ridge facing all obstacles together is so intriguing and marvelous to see

because of TK and LG  screen chemistry and fantastic gifts of acting, they are a phenomenal

team!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:

....17 days to CaRidge, the anticipation is explosive! I asked all my friends to ask their friends

to vote for Caroline and Ridge on the couples poll. The goal is to beat the competition with

a substantial lead that B&B will realize that creating this magical and extraordinary couple

was the best writing in decades. When Ridge said "The possibilities are endless" he was so

right. Caroline and Ridge facing all obstacles together is so intriguing and marvelous to see

because of TK and LG  screen chemistry and fantastic gifts of acting, they are a phenomenal

team!

That's an awesome plan sweetie, i'm in! [biggrin]
I vote for them all the time. I can't see such much chemistry with the other couples as for CaRidge. TK & LG's kisses are so breathtaking, that it's almost seems real! And that is what I call chemistry between two actors! btw; just when they look at eachother, it's absolutley magical! ❤️
Yeah "The possibilities are endless".

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Round 2 of the couples poll is closed and Caroline and Ridge are #1 AGAIN! Let the voting

begin for round 3.... the numbers are going to skyrocket ! 

Malin, you are right , when they gaze into each other's eyes, because of their great acting

talents ,TK and LG portray the love between Caroline and Ridge which such intensity and

passion, I sometimes think they are acting!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:

Round 2 of the couples poll is closed and Caroline and Ridge are #1 AGAIN! Let the voting

begin for round 3.... the numbers are going to skyrocket ! 

Malin, you are right , when they gaze into each other's eyes, because of their great acting

talents ,TK and LG portray the love between Caroline and Ridge which such intensity and

passion, I sometimes think they are acting!

YAY, that's wonderful news! [biggrin]
Bad, that you only can vote 1 time each.

Please guys, vote for CaRidge!

Yes, they are brilliant actors, and is very "touchy" which I love.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Here is the link to Round 3......

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/05/06/soap-couple-playoff-bold-and-beautiful-round-3

Ridge and Caro are way out in front right now, but it's early - only 14 total votes so far. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Here is the link to Round 3......

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/05/06/soap-couple-playoff-bold-and-beautiful-round-3

Ridge and Caro are way out in front right now, but it's early - only 14 total votes so far. 

Yaaaaaaay! You guys rock!

Please vote for CaRidge ❤️

I hope they will be FAR i the lead!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

I am just a little bit concerned about the couples poll... we are 1613 members in this forum

so ALL for one and one for All,  please vote for our awesome CaRidge !

[Smiley-Begging]      [thankyou]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:

I am just a little bit concerned about the couples poll... we are 1613 members in this forum

so ALL for one and one for All,  please vote for our awesome CaRidge !

bluegaze, Exactually, I'm with ya!

"ALL for one and one for ALL"

PLEASE YOU GUYS, VOTE FOR CARIDGE!

Their chemistry is off chart! And they are NOT a boring couple to watch!

btw; how do you make those emoijis?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Malin, the race is too tight for my comfort but I am still hopeful[cheerleader]

btw,  you click on the happy face at top to get this little critters  LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Malin, the race is too tight for my comfort but I am still hopeful[cheerleader]

btw,  you click on the happy face at top to get this little critters  LOL

bluegaze, I'm also hopeful! I'm a very positive person, and believes everything will be just fine in the end!

Hope & Liam is in the lead, BUT they don't exist anymore on the show, weird.

Thank you so much for trying to help!
Does it work??? (I'm not good at this)

[cheerleader]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Malin, it worked perfectly. Your cheerleaders are adorable! I hope the results will be more promising tomorrow!

How can anyone forget the love scenes of Feb. 6 and 9 , they are difficult to pluck out of one's mind! lol

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Malin, it worked perfectly. Your cheerleaders are adorable! I hope the results will be more promising tomorrow!

How can anyone forget the love scenes of Feb. 6 and 9 , they are difficult to pluck out of one's mind! lol

bluegaze, Oh that's amazing.
Thank you so much for the help.

Haha, thanks, yours too of course!

It's kinda promising today, but still we need MORE votes for CaRidge cause it's very close!

Yeah, seriously how can anyone forget those beauiful love scenes, or any of their scenes? Their chemistry is off chart!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 

I may be obsessing but all I could think of during today's episode, watching Liam was, why in

the world would anyone but I mean anyone vote for Liam in the couples poll over RIDGE!

[shock]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:

I may be obsessing but all I could think of during today's episode, watching Liam was, why in

the world would anyone but I mean anyone vote for Liam in the couples poll over RIDGE!

[shock]

I agree with you. Why in the world.
Ridge is such a good character now beacuse of TK. He has brought him heart and soul. Plus why is there old couples that don't exist on the list? If it wasn't, CaRidge would win big time.

PLEASE VOTE FOR CARIDGE!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
I agree, Malin ,Ridge is better than ever because of TK and more incredibly irresistible than

ever. TK has reinvented Ridge . He has brought such depth and self awareness to the Ridge

character that only TK could deliver.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
I absolutley agree with you on that!

He is much more irresistible then ever.

I've never cared for Ron Moss as Ridge. So incredible boring he was. TK is much better in anyways possible.

I love that he has brought him depth and a love of poetry. He is so romantic but still very manly and rugged.

In my mind I think of Ridge as: Mystic, rugged, very manly and romantic. TK is all of that.

btw, CaRidge is in the lead now! I'm so happy!

But we need more votes, It's very tight.

[Smiley-Begging]      [thankyou][cheerleader]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #41 
I just voted for CaRidge and Hope & Liam are in the lead by a few votes BUT Caridge is in second with both couples having a good lead over the other 2 couples so Caridge should definately make it into the finals. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
I think Hope & Liam is in the top beacuse of fans wanting Hope back. I like them as a couple, but CaRidge have much more chemistry! I want them to have a big lead over all the other couples, so Brad and the writers see what a power couple they have in them.

Does anybody know when the voting is over?

We can do it guys, PLEASE come on vote for CaRidge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Ally and Oliver  11.75%  (191 votes)  

Brooke and Bill  18.52%  (301 votes)  

Caroline and Ridge  35.08%  (570 votes)  

Hope and Liam  34.65%  (563 votes)  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 

OMG! Caroline and Ridge are  in the lead... I asked my hairdresser to vote and her family!

They have to be the winner! I've seen a lot of soap romances in my day but none has so much

magnetism and exhilaration as Caroline and Ridge love story. It is because of TK and LG ,

they are a fantastic acting team! They compliment each other.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Ann, thanks, that's absolutley incredible news.

bluegaze, yay, that's awesome, well done.
I agree with you.

Good job everybody!

Now, if we just could speed it up a little?
To really make sure that they stay in top.
And those who haven't voted, could you please do it now? It only takes a minute.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
[welcome]     VOTE   [Smiley-Begging] [thankyou]

I hope CaRidge continue at #1 tomorrow  ... with a substantial lead .

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 

Caroline and Ridge are # [gold_cup] and at almost  600 votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Let the music       [band] begin and as,Malin,said

this poll could influence TPTB to keep CaRidge together for a long time so it is crucial their votes keep rising and most importantly

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! to Susan and all mothers [rose2][rose5][wave]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
I hope CaRidge continue at #1 everyday now, with a substantial lead! 600 votes is SUPER!

Good job guys!!!

AND if you haven't voted already, please do it now, so we can show the B&B writers how populair CaRidge are and let them be together.

Maybe we could have a CaRidge wedding soon❤️

VOTE, PLEASE?
LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
VOTE!

[Smiley-Begging] [thankyou]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 

Awesome, awesome  615 votes and counting!  Now that is what I like. As much as I would

love to see the beautiful Caroline walking down the aisle to her dreamy, prince charming

Ridge, he has been there too many times to count. This love they share is unique ,it grew

from her deep compassion for his devastating  inability to design which defines him as a

man. Her sincere and selfless assistance, guiding him make to his rightful position as

the trend setting  and award winning  best designer in the world sealed the deal, he fell

madly in love with her! When Ridge returned her kindness by helping her regain her self

esteem after little Ricky's humiliating and moronic behavior, she too realized that what she

felt for Ridge was much more wonderful and profound than a crush. I think they should

be in unmarried bliss like that dude of "Kiss" Gene Simmons, for twenty years and then

get married, it worked for Gene it will work for Caroline and Ridge. LOL   But wait, that

does not mean she can not receive a HUGE ring! Who knows he might even show another

part of this fantastic new Ridge and search the ocean for a rare gem for his love Caroline.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.