Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
thanks for voting...let's keep 'em coming on Monday.
You know?...I think he can pull this off...
Oh and yes, I am going to Supersoap!
Love TK

Hi Thorsten.You have made my evening.Time for me to eat dinnner and i don't want to leave the board now.lol. I will be voting for Cam again.We LOVE you too SO much.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
 Hi Thorsten!  I voted 12 times for Cam!  Doing my part & I can't make SSW, so hope we'll have a booksigning or Cam's party!!
You made my day!!
LOVE YOU!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 

Hi TK - Just wondering if you are going to go and be in Cam's audience ? How special that would be.

and a booksigning would be perfect for me!! I can't do ssw !! thanks

Ande
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Love TK

Hi Thorsten,
Cam will always have my vote.  Who can resist that smile.

If anything, Cam dancing on DWTS is selling AMC to my five year old. Before this week, she wanted nothing to do with Zach, Kendall, Ryan, Annie and the whole AMC kit and caboodle.  Hannah Montana is her thing.  She now says "Hey mommy, that's the same man that's on "My Children."  Now she wants to watch AMC everyday 'cause she's thinks it's the coolest thing that "Ryan" is dancing with Edyta. But now she thinks she going to see Edyta on AMC.  I'm not even going to bother 'splain-in that one to her.

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Have fun at SSW. (it is at DW isn't it).  If so, give all the princesses a big hug from San Francisco.

-Zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Hi Thorsten...can't believe I am becoming a fan of DWTS. I couldn't sit still long enough and watch but with Cam on it I finding the whole thing interesting. I heard the one that left saying to vote for Cam. He's already made friends! LOL
I will try to find some more votes among friends and family. I sure would love to see you doing this. A former Rugby player? No problemmmm.
SSW is out for me with my disabilities plus more surgery but hope to see you again in a smaller setting. We'll all keep sending those positive thoughts too. Get rid of the "billionaire"!! LOL
Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #106 
So excited to hear TK can make it to SSW! And what could be better than hearing (reading) it from the mahn himself? 

Go Cam!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Hi Thorsten...can't believe I am becoming a fan of DWTS. I couldn't sit still long enough and watch but with Cam on it I finding the whole thing interesting. I heard the one that left saying to vote for Cam. He's already made friends! LOL
I will try to find some more votes among friends and family. I sure would love to see you doing this. A former Rugby player? No problemmmm.
SSW is out for me with my disabilities plus more surgery but hope to see you again in a smaller setting. We'll all keep sending those positive thoughts too. Get rid of the "billionaire"!! LOL

Oh me too,sure would LOVE him to be on my fav show. Well, fav nighttime show,daytime of course AMC&Zach.: ) Yes,Alec said vote for Cam because his wife Edyta is Cameron's partner.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Hi TK!!  So glad you'll make it to SSW!  Thanks so much for letting us know.

I'll be sure to vote for Cam on Monday.

Love,
Sandi and Lex

Thanks Fil!
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Love TK

If you keep writing your blogs like you do we won't have any other choice but to vote just to see what you'll say next.  I wonder how much was edited out!

Thanks for letting us know you'll be back to SSW this year. 

I also want to thank you for the note, you're the best.

Lots of love,
Diane

Thanks Mon
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Hi TK, yes I will continue to vote for CAM and watch the DWTS.  I hope he wins as well.   Glad to hear you are going to SSW, however I will not be able to make that trip.  

Love

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Hey TK!!  Yes, I will also continue to vote for Cam.

I am so happy for everyone that is going to SSW that TK is able to go.  I had my reservations made, but life has made me have to cancel.  The more I think about it though, I honestly don't think I could handle meeting him.  I'm sure I would make a complete ass out of myself and I don't know how hubby would feel seeing me get like that over another man!!  LOL!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME EVERYONE!!

June
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Hey  " Buns of steel "-------yeah--- you almost made me choke on my drink reading that,---- ass brace indeed.---LOL

I hope you are having as much fun writing the blog---as we are reading it.  So what part of Cam's Package hit the editing floor?--hahaha.

Glad to hear you and the fam are going to SSW.

Luv ya

Fil

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #113 
i will keep voting for cam! yes i think he can win. i wish i was going to super soap.
Cynthia

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Hi TK,

Absolutely.  I have loved this show since it started, and it is extra fun this season.  I have everyone in my office tuned in and voting for Cameron as well. 

Fun times.

A good story with plenty of Zach time is all I ask.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
DAMN!  I thought I would quickly download the clips for last few days, and I see the "PLEASE NOTE...." at the top of the page, and I am sure you all can imagine the rest, LOL.  For a moment I thought it is a month worth of sleep deprivation, but seeing Mr.Kaye's post almost made me fall off my chair.  His first post since I found this site, and I did not even see it for eight days?  DAMN, I am kicking myself big time. 
But what is really worse is this: Here I am, one of the voting queens of this site, and I can't even fulfill the one teeny tiny request from the MAHN himself!  SAD, SAD, SAD!!!!!!!!  Anyway, I have never watched DWTS, so I don't know how long the current stars will be on, but I promise, if I get back to the States in time, I WILL vote for Cam. 

Mr. Kaye, I am truly sorry that I can't vote right now, but please know that I really would, if I could!
Hoping (more like, dreaming, since it is way past bedtime here.....) to soon get one of those great big hugs I have heard so much about

OK, off to download clips now, for which I am always grateful to Kathy/Christie/Gina

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
DAMN!  I thought I would quickly download the clips for last few days, and I see the "PLEASE NOTE...." at the top of the page, and I am sure you all can imagine the rest, LOL.  For a moment I thought it is a month worth of sleep deprivation, but seeing Mr.Kaye's post almost made me fall off my chair.  His first post since I found this site, and I did not even see it for eight days?  DAMN, I am kicking myself big time. 
But what is really worse is this: Here I am, one of the voting queens of this site, and I can't even fulfill the one teeny tiny request from the MAHN himself!  SAD, SAD, SAD!!!!!!!!  Anyway, I have never watched DWTS, so I don't know how long the current stars will be on, but I promise, if I get back to the States in time, I WILL vote for Cam. 

Mr. Kaye, I am truly sorry that I can't vote right now, but please know that I really would, if I could!
Hoping (more like, dreaming, since it is way past bedtime here.....) to soon get one of those great big hugs I have heard so much about

OK, off to download clips now, for which I am always grateful to Kathy
Quote:

Searose I think you can just go to the DWTS website and vote there Mon night.  worth a try!

Ande
Roseee

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Hello Thorsten,

When I heard who would be on the DWTS show I already decided I would be voting for Cameron. 
If this was a contest between you and him he wouldn't stand a chance, but only one of you is on DWTS.
After watching last weeks show Cameron has some catching up to do in order to pass both Sabrina a Helio.
I hope you win your bet and have the party in NY.
I think it is great that you are backing up your friend and getting him some extra votes.
I can't wait to see this weeks show.

Rose in Seattle

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Hi Thorsten,

Campaigning for Cam was a big success last week. We'll do the same tomorrow night. It's funny that since I hadn't watched DWTS before, never had an opinion nor interest to talk about it. But this year since you asked, I have not shut up. I've been talking about it 24/7 to everyone, people at work, my friends, family, you name it. Neighbors see me on the street and say, "yes we know, we'll vote for Cam on Monday."

Really look forward to seeing you in NY since I won't make it to SSW. Hope you & your family enjoy the Disney World.

Love, - Sophie
iluvtheamazon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 

FYI - For anyone in the Buffalo area, because of the Bills game on Monday night, DWTS will be shown at 1AM ET.

tkzslover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Hi TK! I am most definately voting lots..he is after all super CAMERON! lol
Tabbylover

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #121 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Didn't really know where to post this , it seemed that this was the busiest place on the message board. I need a favour...my dear friend Cameron is dancing on television (why?...I don't know) and I kinda maybe made a bet with some people that he would WIN the whole thing...my vote alone is not gonna be enough...so please ladies...show some love...If he does win, there will be a big party in NY, and everybody is invited.
  I know I don't write on here very often, but I do visit, and your thoughts and ideas do not go unnoticed...I love you guys.
Thorsten.
Site MeterSite Meter

Wow we love you too. and since you asked so nicely,
I do, em I will vote for you.

APRIL 24 84- SEPT.1 006
YOU WILL BE FOREVER MISSED IN MY HEART.

The stars spell out your name
You ever faded with the sunset
Smiled with the sun
The love you brought us through our lives
We will miss you
More than you'll ever know
These days without you,
left me en emty soul

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
like TK said, I too don't know where to post this but I had to tell everyone that I was

my usual TK salivating fan until my daughter flight from Marseille, France which is too

close to Lyons, for my comfort, was delayed, their plane  has since taken off! I'm

posting here because Thorsten's weekly flights to be with his family have inspired me

to work through my morbid fear of flying but with the horrific recent events ,I will be on

pins and needles until my family is safely home !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.......

Laura

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
Sharon, how are you holding up with the threat of that storm?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.