Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
DeltaQ

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
I need a favour...my dear friend Cameron is dancing on television ... and I kinda maybe made a bet with some people that he would WIN the whole thing...my vote alone is not gonna be enough...so please ladies...show some love...

For you, gorgeous, anything.  I promise to watch and to vote - early and often. 

You know, I usually like to avert my gaze whenever Cameron is onscreen.  Anything that "pretty" kind of hurts my eyes if I look at it too long.  But since you've asked so nicely, I'll just pop on my shades and endure.

DeltaQ
TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe
Humm didn't think about all the computers I have access to (never voted for any DWTS contestants). Let's see, if I run over to the office (5 min from home) I have 6 laptops, 4 desktops and 5 interns with cell phones. Yep, that ought to rack up some votes.

Jackie

Great idea, Jackie!

LOL it is a great idea, unfortunately in my household I have 8 computers, that unfortunately have the same IP number, because we are networked.  Keep that in mind when using other puters to vote you may have access to others but because of the set up might still generate the same IP address. 

Good advice for all of us.  I have my computers at home networked with same IP, but at the office (college campus) each has a unique IP. And, several of my interns are AMC fans so they're on board (they are BIG fans of "Ryan").  Hey, if it helps TK win his bet it makes me happy.

TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #53 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Humm didn't think about all the computers I have access to (never voted for any DWTS constestants). Let's see, if I run over to the office (5 min from home) I have 6 laptops, 4 desktops and 5 interns with cell phones. Yep, that ought to rack up some votes.

Ok, heads up.  It doesn't matter how many computers you have.  What matters is how many screenames you have at ABC.com.  Everytime you vote at the website, you have to log in with a screename.  You can have a screename for every email address you have.  If you want to vote by computer and don't have a screename yet, register at ABC.com before DWTS airs.

Alina, thanks for that vital piece of information.  I will take care of that right now!

Jackie
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Didn't really know where to post this , it seemed that this was the busiest place on the message board. I need a favour...my dear friend Cameron is dancing on television (why?...I don't know) and I kinda maybe made a bet with some people that he would WIN the whole thing...my vote alone is not gonna be enough...so please ladies...show some love...If he does win, there will be a big party in NY, and everybody is invited.
  I know I don't write on here very often, but I do visit, and your thoughts and ideas do not go unnoticed...I love you guys.
Thorsten.
Site Meter

Hi Thorsten. First i have to say i am just beyond excited here to see your name and having you post here. Thank you for taking the time as we know how busy you are and all.Ok,Cameron has my vote too. I have to say i do have a fav pro dancer i always voted for,lol,(sorry Maks) but for you TK Cameron will get my votes too.LOVE you so much.You sure made my day.Hope to see you post again here.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #55 

Hi Thorsten,

This is almost as good as seeing you at your book signing. Say no more. 
But of course you have my vote and everyone I know.  We'll make sure Cam wins, no matter what!!! Right Ladies?? 
You'll win the bet, and we'll see you at the Party.
It's a win win situation for all.

PS. Your talent is beyond words. Keep up the brilliant work that you do. 

Love you tons.

________
Sophie

Eleanor

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #56 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
...I love you guys.
Thorsten.
Site Meter

I've never voted on DWTS, ever.  But for you. . . where's my phone! 

We love you too!

Eleanor
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Hi TK, I've never really watched DWTS, however since you asked I will make sure I watch and vote for Cam.

Go Red Wings!

Beverly

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Hi TK!
 Your wish is my command!

Luv you back,
             Cindy
KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #59 

You got it Thorsten...

Love ya,

Kim  (the other one)

P.S.  What a nice birthday present....seeing you here on your boards!

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
tygrrr

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Okie Dokie....was planning on watching anyway,and always have trouble deciding who to vote for. This makes it easier.
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

Thorsten, as an avid fan of yours and DWTS, I solemnly promise to keep calling until I make it through each week (I've only been able to get through a couple of times in the past). I also promise to make my sons give me access to the computer on  DWTS nights and make them vote as well (whether they know it, or not! ). And I'll work on my husband, too.

Good luck to CM. I hope you both win.
Lorene
P.S. It's nice to know you check in occasionally.  

Fran

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #62 
How could anyone of us refuse you Thorsten??  You won't have to ask us twice!!  Cameron has the win in the bag!!!!

Looking forward to the party!!

jsbmom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Cameron gets my votes!  I wonder if TK will be in the audience cheering Cameron on?!  With everyone on this board voting - Cameron's a shoo in to win. 

thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #64 

Cam's dancing with Edyta so he's bound to do VERY well cuz she's one of the best!Hell, she made George Hamilton look good!But Cameron has got my votes just cuz he's Cam........and if you delete your internet cookies after voting, you can vote as many times as you want...as long as you log off and log on again after deleting.......

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs128

Cam's dancing with Edyta so he's bound to do VERY well cuz she's one of the best!Hell, she made George Hamilton look good!But Cameron has got my votes just cuz he's Cam........and if you delete your internet cookies after voting, you can vote as many times as you want...as long as you log off and log on again after deleting.......

hehehehe...........

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:

hehehehe...........

LOL I can feel that evul laugh all the over here Ann.  I know you too well, that is ezachly what you will be doing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 

he
hehehe...........

OK I need help - How do I do that!!??

Ande
PatM

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #68 

Hello Thorsten! How nice to see your post and I will be voting for Cameron on DWTS just as many times as I am allowed to.  Is there any chance that we might could still have a party even if Cameron doesn't win?  I think he would still deserve a party either way.

Kari

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #69 

Thorsten, consider it done!  Our household is one solid CamMat vote now!

wiccachick_1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #70 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Didn't really know where to post this , it seemed that this was the busiest place on the message board. I need a favour...my dear friend Cameron is dancing on television (why?...I don't know) and I kinda maybe made a bet with some people that he would WIN the whole thing...my vote alone is not gonna be enough...so please ladies...show some love...If he does win, there will be a big party in NY, and everybody is invited.
  I know I don't write on here very often, but I do visit, and your thoughts and ideas do not go unnoticed...I love you guys.
Thorsten.
Site Meter

Dang it!  I can't resist when you ask so nicely! 

We'll discuss my cut of the bet once we bag it!  hehe

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Thorsten.
Site Meter

Thorsten! is that really you. Of course you can count on my vote for Cam.
Wow, a party in NY, how wonderful.

We love you too Thorsten.

Take care,
Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Hey TK anything you want you got it ... A vote for Cam is what you will get from me each week.. So nice to see you post on here.. We love you too and hope to see you for the party after Cam takes the DWTS trophy this season...  Take care and hope to see you post on here more often.. 

Dana   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Hey sweetie ((((((((((Thorsten))))))))) wow just think what kind of audience response they'd get if YOU were a contestant???  (no...just can't quite see it   )  You're just more of a jock than a dancer, I think.

Oh hell I've never even watched DWTS but I guess now I have to...but just for you, 'k?  I'll even get one of my techno-friends to show me how to vote. 

I still love you much.  And I'm still not from Alabama. 

Kay

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

he
hehehe...........

One of two ways:While you're in your browser,click on Tools,then Internet Options. On the 'General' tab go to 'Browsing History', select 'delete'.When the menu pops up, click on 'Delete Cookies'. Now, after that, you have to go completely out of the browser and then come back in (found that out last season). The other way is to click 'start', 'all programs','accessories','system tools'. Wait until your computer 'does it's little dance', then click on 'delete cookies'. This takes a little longer, but it works.

I figure this is a good way to even the score with all those 6 phone families out there........right, girls??????
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 

Quote:

he
hehehe...........

One of two ways:While you're in your browser,click on Tools,then Internet Options. On the 'General' tab go to 'Browsing History', select 'delete'.When the menu pops up, click on 'Delete Cookies'. Now, after that, you have to go completely out of the browser and then come back in (found that out last season). The other way is to click 'start', 'all programs','accessories','system tools'. Wait until your computer 'does it's little dance', then click on 'delete cookies'. This takes a little longer, but it works.

I figure this is a good way to even the score with all those 6 phone families out there........right, girls??????

Thank you so much!! I had no clue how to do that - just want to play the game!!!

Ande
francesp

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #76 
TK CAM HAS MY VOTE JUST BECAUSE YOU ASKED SO NICELY.IF HE WINS AND YOU DO HAVE A PARTY ,HAVE IT ASAP AS I DON,T THINK I HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT. LOVE YA
Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
I have no experience with this sort of thing, so I am summarizing it here from the website to help other ignorant folks like me.  And if I am getting any of this wrong, let me know!

Tonight the celebrity women dance and tomorrow night the celebrity men (which would include Cam).  After this week, they are all on Monday nights 8pm EST.

Online voting starts at the top of the show (I assume that means the beginning?) and lasts until noon EST the next day.  Phone voting lasts for 30 minutes after the end of the show (9:30 EST).

Now, I'm assuming the Fantasy Dancing game is irrelevant?  You need to be registered for that, but it doesn't really say whether you need to be registered to vote.  I have three abc.com accounts (don't ask), so that's no problem for me.

Now, I don't have cable, so I can't watch the show and find out what numbers I need to press to place a vote over the phone.  Will that info be on the website?

EDIT:  Forgot to add, "Hi Thorsten!"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 

Tk, you're such a gentleman by asking so nicely.  Of course, we will vote for Cam.  Plus, I am sure he will suprise us all.  He seems pretty athletic and mulit talented. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax
I have no experience with this sort of thing, so I am summarizing it here from the website to help other ignorant folks like me.  And if I am getting any of this wrong, let me know!

Tonight the celebrity women dance and tomorrow night the celebrity men (which would include Cam).  After this week, they are all on Monday nights 8pm EST.

Online voting starts at the top of the show (I assume that means the beginning?) and lasts until noon EST the next day.  Phone voting lasts for 30 minutes after the end of the show (9:30 EST).

Now, I'm assuming the Fantasy Dancing game is irrelevant?  You need to be registered for that, but it doesn't really say whether you need to be registered to vote.  I have three abc.com accounts (don't ask), so that's no problem for me.

Now, I don't have cable, so I can't watch the show and find out what numbers I need to press to place a vote over the phone.  Will that info be on the website?

EDIT:  Forgot to add, "Hi Thorsten!"

Hi Em.everything you said sounds right to me.Yes, the fantasty dancing game is irrelevant,that is just for fun if one wants to play.You do need to be registered to vote online though.Yes, that info will be on the website about what numbers to call,but also DWTS is on channel 7,so you can watch the show right?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 

Mary, I don't even have rabbit ears to watch the local channels.  I get my TK/AMC fix in other ways. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax

Mary, I don't even have rabbit ears to watch the local channels.  I get my TK/AMC fix in other ways. 

Em,Sorry about your local channels. Good about TK/AMC.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Uh-oh......Cam and Wayne had a little bit of trouble negotiating the stairs during the opening......maybe the steps were wet........I hope......they aren't dancing tonight anyhow....oops! back to the show!
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 

I want to tell you all that I just voted!! The phone lines are open NOW and no problem getting my 6 votes in  - I was / am surprised they are open already. so DO IT and DO IT EARLY !!! Have fun

Ande
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
OK, now I'm confuzzled (my usual state I know).  How can they already have the phone lines ( and web-site) open to vote for all the contestants, when the men don't even dance until tomorrow night?  I would have thought they would wait until everyone had shown us what they can do.

*Shaking head and mumbling*

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Thorsten,

I was planning on watching Dancing With the Stars this time.  Cameron definitely has my vote.  It would be an honor to help you out.  Hope to see you in NY.

Anastasia

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Although they have all the information needed to vote by phone or text now, the online voting is limited to just the women tonight and the rules state that you can vote only for Monday's dancers on Monday and only for Tuesday's dancers on Tuesday.

It does NOT say if we get 6 votes tonight, then 6 more tomorrow night, or what.

SOOOO, since Big Daddy () himself asked us to vote for Cam, I'm going to hang on to my 6 votes for tomorrow - - - just in case!    Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 

Quote:

I want to tell you all that I just voted!! The phone lines are open NOW and no problem getting my 6 votes in  - I was / am surprised they are open already. so DO IT and DO IT EARLY !!! Have fun

Wait wait wait wait.  it's not working.....it's not working. Oh.........what to do...what to do.   I'll keep trying.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 

When I assume I am usually wrong!!! however, on the DWTS website tonight they show the pic of each lady and a place to vote - stating that you have 6 votes!  they did not say for for the entire show. Hopefully we can do the same tomorrow for the men. If not I will call foul!!!

Ande
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 

Quote:

When I assume I am usually wrong!!! however, on the DWTS website tonight they show the pic of each lady and a place to vote - stating that you have 6 votes!  they did not say for for the entire show. Hopefully we can do the same tomorrow for the men. If not I will call foul!!!

Thank you Ande, for some reason my mind couldn't quite grasp it.  You cleared it up for me.......I think  LOL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #90 
I am a huge fan of DWTS and read up on the voting since this season has started off a bit different than the others.  You do get 6 votes for Monday night's show and you will get another 6 votes for tonight's show. 

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Just thought I'd add--Don't forget you can text your vote too to give yourself six more votes in addition to the voting online or calling. See, I'm doing my part, TK to vote for Cam. Here's to throwing a few back with you at the party! First round is on me.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #92 

Wow!First couple out tonight and I'm already impressed!Edyta needs to lose the fur on the tail of her costume, though. It's pretty, but it sure looked like it almost tripped Cam a couple of times. He REALLY did do well.And did you see Vanessa???? I could read her lips "Oh my God"........I don't think she knew he could do all that! She's so cute!

thebeebs128

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #93 

Man.....they have got some really stiff competition on this show.I'm going to be suprised if Josie gets to stay. I don't think she's going to have the fan base to keep her in......but I know who does!!!!!......Go, Cam!!!!So far, he's one of my top picks........and not just cuz I'm a fan.......cuz he really is going to be good!

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 

Way to go Cam!  First one out has to be tough.  Keep the tap in the toes, the smile on your face and a song in your heart. 

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 

Hi ho Thorsten! So good to see you here and Yes for you I will first watch the show ( I don't usually..LOL) and vote for Cam. I watched last night and he did pretty well. Once he get's used to it and let's go I bet he can really put on a good show. Love your devotion to your friend and the idea of a party will pretty much make anyone a fanatic Cam voter! Love you very much. Cam better make it tonight and I will be watching. Be well and be loved.      PS Can't wait for hockey season...I am becoming a Red Wings fan too but I still love my Bruins.

Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #96 
WOW, I haven't logged on for a while and I miss a message from TK.

I was going to "cheer on"  Mav Mark but since TK asked us and said he loves us... I will now vote for Cam....
I missed last night's show so did not vote.   How did Cam do?

Hope you don't mind if I will still cheer for Mark but will vote for Cam.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
TK

Rhodium Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Hey Guys,
thanks for voting...let's keep 'em coming on Monday.
You know?...I think he can pull this off...
Oh and yes, I am going to Supersoap!
Love TK
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Hi TK!  Glad to hear you're going to SSW...I think you just made everyone's weekend.

With you behind your friend I have no doubt.

Love you too

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Love TK

The day just got a little brighter!  Thank you! 

More votes for Cam on Monday comin up!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
thanks for voting...let's keep 'em coming on Monday.
You know?...I think he can pull this off...
Love TK

Hi Thorsten, Glad you're going to SSW, it will make everyone's day to see you. I'm waiting for a booksigning, its cooler and not so crowded, cant handle SSW.  We are voting for Cam, me on the computer and Brian on the phone.
Tell Cam we're all rooting for him and to remember his heel leads.

We love you, Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.