Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
TK

Rhodium Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey Guys,
Didn't really know where to post this , it seemed that this was the busiest place on the message board. I need a favour...my dear friend Cameron is dancing on television (why?...I don't know) and I kinda maybe made a bet with some people that he would WIN the whole thing...my vote alone is not gonna be enough...so please ladies...show some love...If he does win, there will be a big party in NY, and everybody is invited.
  I know I don't write on here very often, but I do visit, and your thoughts and ideas do not go unnoticed...I love you guys.
Thorsten.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Waves to TK!!!

Jeez, when you put it that way...what choice do I have?  The answer is NONE!

Hope to see you soon!

Love,
Alina

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

How can I say no to that? I won't, Cameron has my vote!

TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Geez, that's an easy request to fill.  Lets see now....  hummm  Cam or Wayne, Cam or Wayne...  Yep, Cam can win, and I can attend the celebration party!

Jackie
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Didn't really know where to post this , it seemed that this was the busiest place on the message board. I need a favour...my dear friend Cameron is dancing on television (why?...I don't know) and I kinda maybe made a bet with some people that he would WIN the whole thing...my vote alone is not gonna be enough...so please ladies...show some love...If he does win, there will be a big party in NY, and everybody is invited.
  I know I don't write on here very often, but I do visit, and your thoughts and ideas do not go unnoticed...I love you guys.
Thorsten.
Site Meter

Bribery!  Like you didn't know that saying things like "I love you guys" would prompt every female on the planet with any hormones left to run out and buy a new cell phone just to get 5 more votes... Party with TK! Vote for Cam! 

Works for me. 

velvetshadows

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
is that really thorsten! omigosh yes i will love to vote for cam!!! anything for you
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Umm, my choice for DWTS winner just got a whole hell of a lot easier to make.

And let's see if I can vote on the computer, my home phone, my cell phone, and my hubby's cell, then that's a lot of votes for CM. I'll get my dialing finger ready--anything for TK!!!!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Never thought I'd be saying "Way to go Cam!"

Ande
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
I love you guys.
Thorsten.
Site MeterSite Meter

OK, you know that you don't play fair.  It's hard to say no to you!

Thanks Mon
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Well, I've never watched DWTS, but I will be now.  And voting for Cam too!!  June

JennZ

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Thorsten.
Site MeterSite Meter

*waves*

Vote for Cameron? *nods* I owe ya one anyway!! Regretfully, I'll have to decline the party, though . . . I'm not too anxious to come back to NY and be flashed again.

*smiles* It's good to see you on the board. Don't be a stranger
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
THORSTEN!  Now that I've picked myself up from the floor, dahlin' you don't have to worry about my vote & neither does your good friend, Cameron!!  How could I refuse the MAHN??  It's a done deal & I will vote every nite & now I'm holding you to the party invite!  I am waiting
with bells on for that & you better believe I won't miss it!  You are a doll & this is a wonderful surprise, but my heart has stopped!! 
Hey Big Guy, we Love You, too!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
  Hi TK!! Of course, since you asked, Lex and I will have to vote for Cam.  Not only that, but I can't say no to a party, especially one you'll be at!!

Good to see you posting!  Hope you'll be back soon!

Love and hugs,
Sandi and Lex

Thanks Fil!
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

WOW!!!  What a surprise!  It goes without saying I will be voting for Cameron!  Got a bunch of friends and family with computers too and I KNOW they will do what I ask!  Can't wait for that party!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Now TK that is dirty pool LOL.  I'll just have to watch to see what all the hype is about.  Never have watched the show, but for a party in NY I might have to change my viewing habits. LOL

Thanks for letting us know.  Nice seeing you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thorsten this is not playing fair. In politics this would be called undue influence.
How can any of us say no to you? I guess Cam gets my vote too.
If he wins we'll hold you to the promise of a big party in NY though!!!
Daiva

Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Oh, I don't know TK. Two post in two years-that's pretty good, don't you think?

And since you've made it a personal request, really-what can I do but watch a show I've never watched, and vote for your friend? Hey dude-for you? No problemo!

I won't be able to make it to the party, though, so cheers in advance. Have a cold one on me.

Dolly

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

TK,

Shit boy.......you lurk here!!?? That's it, I'm on my best behavior from now on.  The bitch has left the building.

Anyway, ok......since CAM is almost as pretty as you, I'll do what you ask.  I'll even get a babysitter and fly to NY from SF for the party. 

GOOD LUCK CAM!!!!!   I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

-Zachstruck

PS: Hey Kathy,Christy,& Gina.   What about a special CAM thread for DWTS on TK's site??? 
(oh, it's there.  Thanks ladies )

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Talk about pressure, we haven't even seen that Cam doesn't have two left feet on the dance floor.

Since you asked, I guess I'll try and help you win your bet.  I just hope you didn't bet the farm, just in case. :LOL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Dude, even if he sucks? What if he trips or something?

Ah, hell. Okay. I'm easy. I'll vote for him. Besides, I like Cam. Heck, I even like Ryan sometimes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Thorsten.
Site Meter

Hehehe---Kinda ----maybe----made---a---bet????

Hi TK    ---good to see you again---even if it is only in print---LOL.
We'll try our best and see where it takes Cam---and if our best is what makes him win ---make sure you have plenty of Rum.
Maybe next year ---- you can enter---

Fil

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Sounds like a plan, Thorsten....  I'm sure the ladies on the board would be more than happy to help out with the votes

I'm dying to read the blogger spot you have at SOD (I believe that was the site)!!!

Cam is a busy guy and I hope DWTS treats him well

Tiffy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 
(We moved your post to a dedicated folder in this forum.)

Hmmm, let's see... two land lines... two cell phones... two pc's, one laptop... if they still do the five-vote-per thing, this house is good for 35 votes per show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Hey there, stranger!!!!

I'd already planned to watch, now you've made it easier to decide how to vote. I solemnly promise to vote for Cameron as soon as I get home from class... BEFORE I watch it on DVR!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Wow, it's definitely hard to say no to you, so I won't! 

I think you picked the right place to get a few (hundred) more votes for Cam!  LOL

Take care.

TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Humm didn't think about all the computers I have access to (never voted for any DWTS constestants).  Let's see, if I run over to the office (5 min from home) I have 6 laptops, 4 desktops and 5 interns with cell phones.  Yep, that ought to rack up some votes.

Jackie
sqrlb8

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Thorsten!  Dude!  I'll make a deal with you.  You find me the best picture of Cameron striking a pose for DWTS so I can cross stitch it for prosperity. 

You do that.....  And I'll watch DWTS and vote for Cam.

Deal?

~Beth

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Hi Thorsten!!

So nice to see you posting here.  You know what a sucker I am for someone who is as sweet as you are.  Of course I will vote for Cameron!  I was planning to do it anyway, but now that you have asked so nicely, how could I NOT do it?  LOL!

Love ya lots 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Fitnessmaven1

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Thorsten.
Site MeterSite Meter

Hi Thorsten,

Say no more, he definitely has my vote.  You're sure to win your bet since we're a very loyal bunch.  I, for one, love to party and have never been to NYC.  Can't wait!!

Maria
Twiggy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Hi TK!

Well, I guess I'll have no choice, but to vote for Cam.  He is really lucky to have you on his side, but I'm sure that he knows that already.  I'll have to try and get some of my friends around town to vote for him, too. 

I'll be holding you to the party invite!  BTW, Vodka is always good to have at a party!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Hi ya TK!   Wow I wish I could join you all at the party.   NY is a bit out of the way. 

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Hey Thorsten,

Ask and you shall receive!  It's so little to ask for all you give to us.  I look forward to watching Cameron dance and reading your "reviews".

Thanks for posting!  We love you too!

Gail
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Well, since you said you love us, how could I refuse?  OK, Cam gets my votes as well.  (I guess my hometown boy will have to survive without my votes....sorry Mark.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Okay.....Okay.....

My friends have ALL been trying to get me to watch this since it started
and I have so far declined,

but since it's YOU 

I'll watch and vote for Cam!

Love ya,   Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Thorsten this is so unfair.   However, I will promise to vote for him if you promise me I won't see Ryan on AMC for at least a week (or two or three or...)

LOVE YA
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #36 

I will start watching and I will vote for Cam!! I will also tell all my friends to do so as well. Anything for you!!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Hi Thorsten,

My daughter and I are avid fans of DWTS and were so excited that Daytime was finally represented.  Cam was our man even before you asked.  But since you asked, we'll have to get my husband involved in the voting as well.

We're looking forward to seeing you in NYC for the celebration!

Maryann

Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Never voted....but will now
Never watched...but will now

You request nothing from us and give so much it is the very least we can do.  And did you say party?  I'm there, so he better win.

Love you too.  (just in case you didn't already know that )

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK
Hey Guys,
Thorsten.
Site Meter

What a surprise to get on the board and see the infamous RedWing symbol.  I'll have to watch the show this season that is for sure! 

Cindyb

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #40 
TK,  everyone I know will be voting for Cameron, saw a few clips on TV...doesn't look too bad.  This could work!
Cindy B 
Cassie1212

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #41 

Ok – my first post.  All because of you gorgeous!  You know we’d do ANYTHING for you – even vote for Cam!  The party sounds great so count me in.  I’ll do my part with my vote(s) to be sure you win your bet.  Now if you can get TPTB to give us something else too – MORE Zendall, MORE Zex (more skin ((yeah, we know - who wants to see a 41 year old without a shirt)) and not 2 seconds and NOT leaving the best parts on the cutting room floor!).   You’re the best TK so glad that you posted (even if it was to coerce us into voting for Cam!).  Don’t be a stranger – we know you’re busy with work and your real life – but it sure does brighten our day to hear from you.  Love ya.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Hey Thorsten!
Great to see you  posting.  We love you, too.  Enticing your fans with a party in NY??  Looks like Cam is going to win!!  Hope he has fun doing it.  Look forward to reading your take on the show.  I know it will be hysterical.
Don't be a stranger on the board...we obviously LOVE hearing from you!
Hope to see you in NY soon!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Hi TK,

I'll admit that the commercial with Cam practicing for DWTS did make me think that I might want to check the show out just to see Cam attempt to do a split.  With your added endorsement, I guess I'll have to check it out and keep him him the running.

Could you do us a favor and tell Cam to continue to keep us laughing like he did in that promotional commercial?  Also ask him to stay away from wearing leotards...its not a real sexy look for a guy.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #44 

For all you do to please us, I can do this to please you.  I may have to bargain with Honey for additional time with the remote. (in his world whoever has the p_ _ _ s owns the remote) Our current deal is - I get AMC (Zach's the only one that keeps my attention) on Soapnet and he gets Nascar (he roots for the guy that does back flips when he wins.)  Thanks for taking the time to drop us a line.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe
Humm didn't think about all the computers I have access to (never voted for any DWTS constestants). Let's see, if I run over to the office (5 min from home) I have 6 laptops, 4 desktops and 5 interns with cell phones. Yep, that ought to rack up some votes.

Jackie

Great idea, Jackie!

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe
Humm didn't think about all the computers I have access to (never voted for any DWTS constestants). Let's see, if I run over to the office (5 min from home) I have 6 laptops, 4 desktops and 5 interns with cell phones. Yep, that ought to rack up some votes.

Jackie

Great idea, Jackie!

LOL it is a great idea, unfortunately in my household I have 8 computers, that unfortunately have the same IP number, because we are networked.  Keep that in mind when using other puters to vote you may have access to others but because of the set up might still generate the same IP address. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Hi Thorsten! I'd be more than happy to vote for Cameron in DWTS. I had planned to watch (for the first time) and vote for him, but now I have an added incentive. Thanks for all you give us on screen each day (when you actually get to be on screen).

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:

Ok, heads up.  It doesn't matter how many computers you have.  What matters is how many screenames you have at ABC.com.  Everytime you vote at the website, you have to log in with a screename.  You can have a screename for every email address you have.  If you want to vote by computer and don't have a screename yet, register at ABC.com before DWTS airs.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

DonnaK

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #49 
You KNOW that you've got my vote for Cameron. I've never watched a whole show before, but I was planning to this time to see Cam "strut his stuff". You've got to admire that guy.

A party, really? You KNOW I can't pass up a party, especially if you're there!

Don't worry Thorsten, with us behind you, Cam's got the win locked up.

Love you, Big Guy,

Donna K.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #50 
I have been a Thorsten fan for a long time and have enjoyed this website for a while now (as a lurker!).  I am also a big fan of DWTS and I'm excited about the AMC connection this season.  There are often friends and family of the dancers in the audience, maybe a certain guy from the Valley will show up!  We can only hope.  Meanwhile, kudos to Cam for having the guts to do this. 

Thank you webmasters for all you do, this is a wonderful site.

Jan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.