Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Monday, August 20
Kendall hopes that Spike will regain his hearing; Annie worries when she learns Emma has been picked up by a man at camp.

Tuesday, August 21
Zach wonders if Kendall wants to be a mother to Ian; Babe has trouble saying goodbye to Jamie.

Wednesday, August 22
Zach visits Ethan's grave, where he voices his concern for his family; Annie keeps her fears hidden from Ryan.

Thursday, August 23
Ryan and Kendall argue about Spike; Greenlee is surprised by the compassion Annie shows her; Jack shares his troubles with Krystal.

Friday, August 24
Tad investigates Dr. Hilliard; Zach is worried about Kendall's mental state.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
kendallandzach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Zach is worried about Kendall's mental state.

I hope that after Zach goes off on Kendall he does realize she is having a breakdown; I think they are making it more of a breakdown than PPD. I just feel so bad for Zach lately. As much as I love watching TK, I don't want Zach to have more pain. I want Ian to improve and get team Slater going again.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

Tuesday, August 21
Zach wonders if Kendall wants to be a mother to Ian.
       I hope we get more than 30 seconds of Zach!

Wednesday, August 22
Zach visits Ethan's grave, where he voices his concern for his family.
       I hope we get more than 30 minutes of Zach!  Even that won't be enough, sigh!  I can't wait to watch this one.  Zach talking to Eatdirt will be so powerful!

Thursday, August 23
Ryan and Kendall argue about Spike; Greenlee is surprised by the compassion Annie shows her; Jack shares his troubles with Krystal.
       It doesn't matter how much R/K argue, because as long as he is the sperm donor......    And WTF is up with Annie showing compassion to the bitch?  Annie is the most difficult one to understand from one day to another.  And Jack(ass) talking to Kwak?   Other than Zach, is there a man in PV that is not lost in the canyons of the cleavage queen?

Friday, August 24
Zach is worried about Kendall's mental state.
       Again, I hope we get more than 30 seconds of Zach!

Thanks for posting Cheri.  I went back on my word, read the spoilers, and now I am all aggravated, AGAIN!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.