Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Magic number O!lol. National league Central Champs! YAY!.WAY TO GO MY CUBBIES! Dare i say this is the year they win it all!lol.Go Cubs Go,Go Cubs Go,hey Chicago what you say Cubs are gonna win today.lol.LOVE that song!

ETA. any CUBS FANS out there?or am i celebrating alone here.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Who is it you're voting for Mary???????

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Who is it you're voting for Mary???????

Enis

Enis i am for the Cubs.

ETA,Enis i am a little confused was your question you asked me about Baseball?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Hey Mary, like I said before I'm a Yankees fan but congrats to you and the Cubbies (they are my favorite NL team)!   Now if we happen to be compteting in the World Series, sorry gotta go with my guys. ;-)

Thanks Mon
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Hey Mary, like I said before I'm a Yankees fan but congrats to you and the Cubbies (they are my favorite NL team)!   Now if we happen to be compteting in the World Series, sorry gotta go with my guys. ;-)

Thanks Di. Good Luck to your Yankees.I would love a Cubs/Yankees World Series,trying not to get ahead of myself here,as the Cubs first have to win in the playoffs.

ETA,Congrat to your Yankees making the playoffs.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you Mary

Thanks Mon
gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Yeah, Mary -- GO CUBS!  I am heading to AZ for the first two Division League games between the Diamondbacks and the Cubs -- this week.  Zambrano and Lily are pitching.  I would much rather be watching from Wrigley, but tickets were easier to get for Arizona.  I have my fingers crossed this is our year -- it would be nice to win the World Series after a 99 year drought, rather than hitting the triple digit of 100 or more!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwennie
Yeah, Mary -- GO CUBS!  I am heading to AZ for the first two Division League games between the Diamondbacks and the Cubs -- this week.  Zambrano and Lily are pitching.  I would much rather be watching from Wrigley, but tickets were easier to get for Arizona.  I have my fingers crossed this is our year -- it would be nice to win the World Series after a 99 year drought, rather than hitting the triple digit of 100 or more!

Hi Gwennie. That's great you are going to the first 2 games in AZ,Zambrano&Lily are great pitchers.Yes, it's really hard getting home game tickets,I tried getting tickets for the home games but had no luck.Then again not crazy about crowds,lol,I am so excited for our CUBBIES,i really think this has to be our year,oh yes,sure would be nice to win the World Series after a 99 year drought.Have fun as i know you will,and have a safe trip.And come back with Cubs wins,OK.lol.Big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I just found out my brother got 2 tickets to Saturday night Cubs game.He is going and so is my dad.My Dad is the biggest Cubs fan,and he's been waiting 43 years for the Cubbies to finally win it all.lol.Oh,he says DWTS Mark Cuban sits in the bleachers for the Cubs games and may be there and would i like his autograph,lol...i said no..lol.No,i said sure why not.lol.
GO CUBS!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Congrats to you & your Cubs, Mary!  I have to say I'm a huge Braves fan &
they had a great chance & blew it, so I will be rooting for the Cubbies.  And
you can say thanks to the Braves, because if they hadn't beaten the Brewers, the Cubs prob. wouldn't have made it in.  Go Cubs!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
Congrats to you & your Cubs, Mary!  I have to say I'm a huge Braves fan &
they had a great chance & blew it, so I will be rooting for the Cubbies.  And
you can say thanks to the Braves, because if they hadn't beaten the Brewers, the Cubs prob. wouldn't have made it in.  Go Cubs!

Aww thanks Sharon. Sorry about your Braves,and yes,thanks to your Braves for beating the Brewers for us.lol.Love it you are pulling for my Cubbies!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Ok,i'm depressed.lol.Cubs have lost 2 games,and if they don't win this Saturday it's all over.SOB. I don't want to have to say wait till next year again.lol.

Oh Gwennie,i hope your trip was safe,hope the food was good at the game because both those games Sucked. I know everyone thinks Zambrona should of stayed in pitching before Lou took him out,but i was saying get him out of there.Oh well,it's do or die this Sat.Gosh,we come so close,still have to believe we can win.lol.

P.S.Sorry Di about your Yankees too. : ( Hope they can win it.i want a Cubs/Yankees World Series!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Mary, don't be too depressed.  The Cubs have come this far and it's not over yet!  Keep the Faith

Oh and thanks...I'm not going to think about last night. *I have a hard time taking my own advice* 

Thanks Mon
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Mary, don't be too depressed.  The Cubs have come this far and it's not over yet!  Keep the Faith

Oh and thanks...I'm not going to think about last night. *I have a hard time taking my own advice* 

Hi Di,i am trying not to be too depressed.lol.I am thinking back to the playoffs series in 2003,when the Cubs were 5 outs away from going to the World Series and lost it,but then i think if  the Marlins can do it come from behind, so can the Cubbies,yes,it's not over yet, am going to keep the Faith.Thanks.Your icon is so cute. GO CUBS,GO YANKS!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Cubs lost,they are out of it.: (It's just that to get this far and then to lose.They did not play good tonight,so many chances they had to score.Oh well.I will forever be a diehard Cubs fan.I'm sad,i think i will go have some ice cream always makes me feel better.lol.

Di,I hope your Yankees do better and can win it all.I saw the game last night,couldn't believe all those bugs flying around,ewwww.They were all over the pitcher i saw.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.