Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
(Did I spell posterity right - hard to tell with all the red asti I've been guzzling)

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Hehehe--it is Christy and if it wasn't ---we knew what you meant.

Congrats to the winner--excellent job for such a worthy cause.

Fil

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Congratulations to the lucky winner and to everyone involved in making this such a success.  TK, you will always be aces in my book.  This is such a great cause!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Congratulations to the winning bidder and the NPCC!!!!!!

Have a GREAT time!!  I know you will!

You're a good man, Thorsten Kaye!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Congrats to you TK for doing such a great job.  It is a reflection on who you are that you attract wonderful, generous fans. Congrats Christy, Kathy and Gina for all the work you guys did to make this happen.

Who ever won have fun and enjoy the MAHN and make sure you take lots of pictures. Congrats!!!!  Thanks for supporting this great cause. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Wow, I don't know when I've been more excited than I am right now.  I can hardly wait.  I was glad to give the money to such a worthy cause, and to an organization which obviously means so much to "OUR MAHN".  I look forward to breaking bread with him if I don't have a heart attack first.  Time to pour that scotch I keep thinking and talking about!

Charlotte

Thanks for the banner, Diva!
kzamc

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Congratulations!!  and thank you for your generosity!! 
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

13,600 WOW, congratulations to the winning bidder and NPCC. Thank you Kathy,

Christy and Gina for all your hard work on this getting it together, and Thorsten too for  offering to do this.

I bet Thorsten is saying to himself "WOW"

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Congratulations Charlotte!  And thank you so much for your generous donation to a cause that has affected and continues to affect my family in a very profound way. 

Now, go have that scotch and most of all, ENJOY your dinner with TK! 

Banner thanks to Monica.
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkaddicted

Wow, I don't know when I've been more excited than I am right now.  I can hardly wait.  I was glad to give the money to such a worthy cause, and to an organization which obviously means so much to "OUR MAHN".  I look forward to breaking bread with him if I don't have a heart attack first.  Time to pour that scotch I keep thinking and talking about!

Charlotte

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations Charlotte!!! I am so happy for you! 

Thanks Fil!
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Charlotte, congratulations and thank you!!!! You lucky thing you.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

((((Charlotte))))

I'm so glad someone sane won the auction.

*looks at final bid* 

Relatively sane.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Now that my heart rate is back within normal range, WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS to Thorsten, Kathy, Christy, Gina and the NPCC and CONGRATULATIONS to all the bidders for being a part of such a great cause and Charlotte for being the very generous and lucky winner!  You're going to have a great time!!!

Cheers to everyone!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax

((((Charlotte))))

I'm so glad someone sane won the auction.

*looks at final bid* 

Relatively sane.

See, this is why I love Em, she says exactly what I'm thinking!

((((Charlotte)))))) congratulations!!!!!!!!  Love and props to you for your outrageously generous gift to such a deserving cause.  And I know you'll have a wonderful time enjoying the "incentive" to make such a fabulous donation!  Congrats and enjoy!!!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Congrats Charlotte!  You are the luckiest person I know!  I hope you and Thorsten have a wonderful time.  Amazing generosity!

Sharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thanks for all of your good wishes.  I've finally got my feet on the ground and haven't had so much scotch that I can't write.  I know that it will be a great time and I just found out that our wonderful moderators will be joining us.  It should be a night filled with much joy.  Again, thanks, all of you.

leela

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Charlotte,

Congratulations on your winning and on having such a big generous heart specially for such a worthy cause. Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute of it for I am sure it will be fabulous.
Many thanks and congratulations to Kathy, Christy and Gina for organizing it and to Thorsten for offering to do this.

Now, Charlotte go get that Scotch or even better go for the single malt.
Have a wonderful time,

Leela
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Charlotte,

Congratulations on your winning bid.  Have a great time and I hope you won't be too nervous to actaully eat.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Congrats Charlotte!  And that's an AWESOME contribution!!!
Alliegirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 

OMG....that's awesome.  You lucky girl...you're very generous.

Congrats Charlotte!  Have FUN!

gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Whoo hoo!  Way to go, Charlotte!  Now who is your lucky #2 person -- they owe you BIG TIME!  Have a blast.  Not only do you get TK, but Kathy, Christy, and Gina too?  Great!  They should have put that in the description too, and the bids might have gone even higher!

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Congratulations to everyone involved in this wonderful event. NPCC is such a worthwhile organization and I am thrilled to see it get such a handsome donation. I know that you'll have a wonderful time, Charlotte!  

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Congratulations Charlotte!  I am so happy for you to have been the winning bidder.  I'm sure NPCC thanks you.  Have a GREAT TIME with Thorsten and please tell us all about it. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Congratulations Charlotte! That was one heck of a bidding war. I'm sure it will be a night you will always remember. Take lots of pictures!!!

Wendy

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Congratulations, Charlotte!  I am so excited for you...have a wonderful time. 

Roseann

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Congratulations to you Charlotte and thank you's to all who offered their hearts and cash to make this dinner so purposeful. Thank you to Thorsten for offering his precious family time to aid these cancer victims and love to Christy, Kathy and Gina who will share in this. Great Job!!

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Congratulations Charlotte, I'm happy for you.   Take lots of pictures and share. 

Thank you Christy, Gina and Kathy as well.

Beverly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 

CHARLOTTE YOU ROCK - CONGRATULATIONS! 

Marion

tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Congrats Charlotte, loved being on that cloud with you when you got the news. I am happy for you.  You have a big heart and your generosity will help so many. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Let me add my congratulations, Charlotte!  I don't think my wits (pun intended) have recovered from the thrilling bidding last night.  Your generous donation is going to be put to excellent use by the NPCC and will benefit many people - so thank you and again, congratulations!!!!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Congratulations Charlotte.How AWESOME. You are very generous.Have a wonderful time. Thank you TK Kathy,Christy,Gina... you are all the BEST.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CONGRADULATIONS & THANK YOU!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Whoo-hoo!!  CONGRATULATIONS, CHARLOTTE!!  What wonderful generosity!  You're going to have a fantastic time, worth every penny (and nickel, dime, quarter, etc.) (g)

This auction has been absolutely amazing, impressive, and awe-inspiring.  Not only was a huge amount raised for NPCC, but also an enormous amount of attention was brought to a most important cause very dear to so many.

To everyone involved in making it happen:  a huge THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS again!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Congratulations Charlotte!   Can't wait to hear all about it.  Get pictures!

Carolyn

DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Congrats Charlotte .. its a wonderful thing you've done .. I hope you enjoy every nano-second of your dinner ..

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Congratulations Charlotte,

It's a truly wonderful and generous think you have done.  Thanks also to TK and the ladies of this site for doing this and making people aware.

Have a great time .

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 

Congratulations Charlotte, what a generous heart you have.  Also to TK, Kathy, Christy and Gina.  Have a wonderful time (and maybe a scotch or 2)!

Sophie it was indeed exciting to see the battle to the finish! Congrats to you too!

Thanks Mon
Barbara

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #38 

Congratulations Charlotte!!!!

I can only imagine how you must have felt when you found out you were the winning bidder.  Did they tell you that Thorsten has chosen where the dinner will be held?  Are you ready  . . . . the local McDonald's.  Just kidding.  Even if that were the case who would care.  You get to spend the evening with the Mahn himself and three wonderful ladies.

Have a wonderful time and congratulations again.  Your generosity is inspiring!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:

Charlotte

Congratulations Charlotte!!! What a generous gift for a wonderful cause!!!  Most of all you will have the tremendous honor to break bread with our amazing man, Thorsten Kaye.  Take lots of pictures to share with us. 

Diva

Thanks TK, Kathy , Christy and Gina for all your wonderful contribution to this great cause!!!

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara

Congratulations Charlotte!!!!

I can only imagine how you must have felt when you found out you were the winning bidder.  Did they tell you that Thorsten has chosen where the dinner will be held?  Are you ready  . . . . the local McDonald's.  Just kidding.  Even if that were the case who would care.  You get to spend the evening with the Mahn himself and three wonderful ladies.

Have a wonderful time and congratulations again.  Your generosity is inspiring!!!!

Hey, pizza and beer would be great for me!  LOL  Granny

But yes, please Charlotte, please share all the details with us!  I'm sure Kathy, Christy, and Gina will be taking lots of pictures for all of us! 

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #41 

You are all the best!!!!  I would like to add my congratulations to Charolette, for such a generous donation to a worthy cause.   Thank you to all who made their personal donations.  Again you are all the best!!!

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 

Gina, Kathy and Christy,

Brian suggested that we come with you to the dinner with Thorsten, Charlotte and her friend, so you wont have to worry about taking pictures, Brian will do it for you. (g).

Seriously we hope you all have a wonderful time. We'll all be thinking of you.!!!!

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 

Thanks to all of you for your congrats.  You can rest assured that there will be a very long story to be told as well as many pictures.  (Someone will have to do it for me, or at least tell me how.)  The details of when or where have not been set, but the who is guaranteed.  I assure you that no matter when or where this takes place, the company will be the best and the evening wonderful.  Again thanks to all of you!

wiccachick_1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:

Charlotte

Charlotte-

You are the coolest, kindest, bestest person ever!  Congratulations for winning and deepest gratitude for your donation to such a worthy cause!  Everyone wins!!!  I'm so happy for you (especially since you got a special birthday greeting on top of everything else)!! 

YOU ROCK!!

{{hugs}}

tkaddicted

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccachick_1
Quote:

Charlotte

Charlotte-

You are the coolest, kindest, bestest person ever!  Congratulations for winning and deepest gratitude for your donation to such a worthy cause!  Everyone wins!!!  I'm so happy for you (especially since you got a special birthday greeting on top of everything else)!! 

YOU ROCK!!

{{hugs}}

Thanks for your kind words.  It is certainly a worthy cause, and you're right, everyone wins!

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 

Charlotte, did you ever go to dinner with Thorsten? 

Where did you go? 

Will you tell us about the event?

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny

Charlotte, did you ever go to dinner with Thorsten? 

Where did you go? 

Will you tell us about the event?

Granny 

Oh yes.....do tell.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 

We have not set a date--it'll be some time in the near future.

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:

We have not set a date--it'll be some time in the near future.

Thank you.  Granny 

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Charlotte,
Did you ever go to dinner with Thorsten?  Where did you go?  Did you get lots of pictures?  Will you share your night with the rest of us?
Granny 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.