Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Congrats Thorsten!  Number 1 Actor in Daytime today-Votethesoaps.com, April 4th, 2009!!  You most certainly deserve big accolades for your outstanding work & I am thrilled to see it was recognized!

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Congratulations Thorsten!  Best Actor Votethesoaps.com today!!
Keep voting ladies, he deserves to be #1!! 
Also congrats to the Red Wings on their victory tonite!

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Congratulations Thorsten!  Best Actor
          Vote the Soaps.com  today 4-27-09!!!!

let's keep voting & keep TK #1, ladies- he deserves it!

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Congratulations Thorsten!   Best Actor Votethesoaps.
    com!  2nd time in a wk- way to go!  Keep it up ladies- he
    deserves our votes!

Sharon
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

No one deserves it more than Thorsten!!! 

Thanks Mon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Congratulations Thorsten Kaye- Best Actor, Vote thesoaps.com today May 23, 2009!!  You deserve it & more especially for the magnificent job the past week!

Let's be sure to vote & keep him there, ladies!

Sharon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
The Mahn should be in # 1 slot ALL THE TIME  
Congratulations on the votes, and a great Red Wings victory!  I got beaten up (verbally, of course) pretty bad on Friday night since I was the ONLY Chicagoan rooting for the Wings, but I got my sweet revenge today

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
CONGRATS THORSTEN KAYE- Best Actor,
Votethesoaps.com May 28, 2009!  We all know you are the BEST, but it's wonderful to have it acknowledged.  Keep voting ladies!  Great job!!
Congrats to the Red Wings, too-  Go all the way Wings!

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Congrats Thorsten- Best Actor VTS!
Friday, June 19,2009.  Keep voting ladies- let's keep our sexy guy at the top where he belongs!

Sharon
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I second that - He sure is the best any time and all the time - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Congrats Thorsten Kaye- #1 Actor Votethesoaps!
Good job ladies, let's keep #1- keep voting!!

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Congratulations TK! #1 Best Actor/Votethesoaps!
Way to vote, ladies!  Let's keep TK #1 always!!!

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Congratulations Thorsten - #1 Actor Votethesoaps!

Let's keep him up there at #1 where he belongs, ladies!  Keep voting! 

Sharon
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Congratulations Thorsten - You are the very best - Peggy

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
Congratulations Thorsten - #1 Actor Votethesoaps!

Let's keep him up there at #1 where he belongs, ladies!  Keep voting! 

I totally agree.   Keep voting everyone!
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Congratulations Thorsten. 

Take care'
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Congrats TK.Love you!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Congratulations Thorsten Kaye- Best Actor votethesoaps.
com 12-3-09!!    Perfect timing,  since yest was the performance of a lifetime!!  TK - you ROCK!! 

Let's  keep voting ladies & keep #1 - he deserves nothing less. 

Sharon
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Hi Sharon - Yesterday was a beautiful job by TK - I loved him with Opal - She was so kind - I say keep her and keep everyone and who cares about these other people coming back for two days or the one back for a year to collect a MIL - You feel that this whole move was to dump good people and bring in at least one not so good so called actress - As the time gets closer I get a lot more critical about how people were treated - Thanks for listening - I feel a little better now - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Congrats TK- Best Actor-Votethesoaps!!

12-07-09- 2nd time in a week- you are rocking the house!!  Let's keep him at the top for the final wks, ladies!  He certainly deserves our support.

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Congratulations Thorsten Kaye- Best Actor again today 12-9-09!!  3rd time in a week!  You are on a
roll- let's keep it up ladies & send him out in high style- Keep Voting!!  Great job!  TK- you Rock!! 

Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Congratulations Thorsten Kaye! Best Actor Vote the Soaps.com Tues, Dec 15, 2009!!  Keep it coming - ladies keep voting- TK needs to go out in the style he deserves!  We've made him #1 sev times in the last wks- let's give him all our support
& vote! 
Also Zach & Kendall- #1 Couple.

Sharon
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
You know what Sharon??  I have tried for years to vote in that poll, but for some reason . . . I just can't figure out how to do it!!

June

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Congratulations Thorsten Kaye- Best Actor - VTS!!
1-16-10!!  Amazing- still # 1, even after you've left the bldg!  Great job keeping his name up there ladies!  TK- always #1 in our hearts!

Sharon
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Right on Sharon - I swear that I went to SID one day and did not see his name in the Best Actor Category - I dropped them a nasty line and then it came back - Did anyone else see that? - I know I kept reading it over and over and it was not there - Can anyone tell me what Ryass was doing pictured on Vote the Soaps? - Who is playing around with this stuff? - They can't train us - The next thing Ryass will be on a Milk Carton - Peggy (Of course the milk carton might mean he is lost)

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Yes Peggy, it definitely happened one day this past week.  TK/AM/Zendall were all dropped, but, they had actresses on that list who played Livia, Mary and Marion on there.  As if that's not sad enough, they had actresses who played KAT and SUGAR listed there too   But I have to say, Soapnet was much faster in dropping TK/AM from their AMC banners. 
Sad, sad, Zach withdrawals are already depressing me, I am glad you wrote to them and got it fixed.

Oh, I wish Ryass was on a milk carton while Zach was in PV.  Then at least Zach would have had some time without the Rage Monkey whisper shouting at him or throwing punches at him.  Nowadays, I don't care Ryass is the solo character on AMC, because AMC without TK playing Zach is not worth my time!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Thank you Searose - They are not worth my time either for sure - I asked SID if they were afraid of the truth - I was so mad and I thank you for verifying that because I was beginning to wonder if I had lost it - It gets so depressing and I try to keep busy - The car and truck are cleaner and I walk a good bit anyhow - The show was always my reward - I didn't appreciate what Soap Net did about that banner either - On the other hand when the ratings take that dive they can't blame TK - I do appreciate what they did with the #101 and the Weekly Crush - I wish the Wings were doing better but they have really fought to win and now I know what a Shoot-Out is - We just have to hang in there and everything will get better - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Searose - I thought of something else concerning the Soap Net Banner - There are a lot of people who are just finding out about TK not being on AMC and that banner makes it perfectly clear - It could awaken some people as to what is going on - That part could be a positive - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Searose - There is a beautiful tribute to TK written in the current SOD on page 109 - If you get a chance try to read it - Oh -and I don't believe the SOD Best Actor Poll for a minute - It looks like TK was eliminated after the votes - It has been that way for two weeks - Aint drinking the coolaide - Peggy

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

Searose - There is a beautiful tribute to TK written in the current SOD on page 109 - If you get a chance try to read it - Oh -and I don't believe the SOD Best Actor Poll for a minute - It looks like TK was eliminated after the votes - It has been that way for two weeks - Aint drinking the coolaide - Peggy

That letter was a thing of beauty - only thing worth buying SOD for!
Site Meter

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Yes it was a thing of beauty, Christy!  At first, I wondered if our own Pah had written it, since the writer is from Sarasota, Fl, but the inititals were diff.
I guess it still might be- Pah, was that you?  It was very touching to read & I'm sure there are many of us sharing those feelings.

Sharon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:

Searose - There is a beautiful tribute to TK written in the current SOD on page 109 - If you get a chance try to read it.

Here's the letter for those of you that don't get SOD:

Kudos to Thorsten Kaye for delivering one of the finest, most heartwarming yet painful performances I can remember as Zach Slater bid his farewell and took one last look through the house he built for his family with so much hope and love.  It was a fitting exit for someone who contributed so much to AMC over the course of five plus years and gave it so much class while there.  Thorsten's final scenes on AMC put an exclamation point on what a remarkable actor he is and why "his" Zach Slater made so many of us fall in love with him and why we will never forget him.

When Zach quietly said Goodbye; I said it along with him.  Not only was I saying goodbye to the actor and character who has inspired and fascinated me for so long but I also was saying goodbye to life in PV.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

Searose - There is a beautiful tribute to TK written in the current SOD on page 109 - If you get a chance try to read it.

Kudos to Thorsten Kaye for delivering one of the finest, most heartwarming yet painful performances I can remember as Zach Slater bid his farewell and took one last look through the house he built for his family with so much hope and love.  It was a fitting exit for someone who contributed so much to AMC over the course of five plus years and gave it so much class while there.  Thorsten's final scenes on AMC put an exclamation point on what a remarkable actor he is and why "his" Zach Slater made so many of us fall in love with him and why we will never forget him.

When Zach quietly said Goodbye; I said it along with him.  Not only was I saying goodbye to the actor and character who has inspired and fascinated me for so long but I also was saying goodbye to life in PV.

Alina, thanks for posting this great letter and thank you to the author for saying what I've been feeling.

Thanks Mon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Thanks Peggy for bringing it up, and thanks Alina for posting the letter since I hardly ever even flip through the mags, and thanks to whoever from Sarasota that wrote exactly how I feel!  It is beautifully said and every word the truth.  When TK/Zach said Goodbye to his house, to his life in PV and to the AMC camera, I too said my Goodbye to life in PV that afternoon, because it would be too painful to watch the Valley that is barren without "his" Zach Slater.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Alina - Thank you so much for posting that letter - It is so beautiful and I really appreciate the person writing it - It is a perfect description of what we all feel and how we are done with AMC the way it is now - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

It looks like SOD is taking the votes for AMC Best Actor and then eliminating TK after the fact - I have a hard time believing that the one shown would even be in second place for two weeks - Just my opinoin - Peggy

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

What a wonderful letter.   Thanks for posting if for us.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 

Sharon,    No. it wasn't me, but thanks for the compliment.  I have never written to a magazine, but those could very well have been my words because the writer did echo everything I feel. So there is another Sarasotan who shares my Z-passion.....hmmmmmm, interesting!  Wonder who and where she is.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 

Great letter!  Thanks for posting that Alina.

Thanks Fil!
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 

What a   great letter.  Thank you for posting it Alina.

How are you all doing.  I'm not doing well at all, I keep thinking about Thorsten, wondering what he's doing, where he is etc. Has he done his tape,
who did he send it to.  There's not much left in NY as per soaps, only OLTL, and I dont think he would want to go back there.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 

Enis - We have to keep the faith - I feel depressed as you do but he has always known what he is doing - I have to believe that for people like TK and Susan who put family first that God is watching over them and everything will turn out for the best - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 

Hey Enis - This will perk you up - There are some new Oct. and Nov. 2004 clips up - The girls sure take good care of us - Remember to keep the faith - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
OK Enis - If you have not perked up yet I have a good one for you - The AMC Ratings for the week of Jan. 11th are in Free Fall - Add this to the fact that some people still do not know that TK has left the show - Peggy
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 

GOOD!! I hope the ratings go thru the basement floor! I guess I shouldn't feel so vindictive, but I just can't help it. I don't think TK got treated with the respect that he deserved over the past few years and I blame TPTB ( even if ONE did get kicked out after it was too late).....too little, too late! IMO

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 

pah - I feel the same way as you - They really did take a plunge - Peggy

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 

Alina, thanks so much for posting that beautiful letter.  And I haven't seen the ratings yet, but I'm delighted to hear the news.  AMC ratings in free fall after Thorsten's departure is exactly what I had hoped for.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 

Thanks Alina for posting that beautiful letter.   I think it said very much how we all feel.  I don't miss watching AMC at all even though I watched it my entire life but I do miss seeing my Zach/TK.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 

I sure do not miss watching AMC but sure do miss TK - Hope he is enjoying some well deserved time with Family - Hope he is enjoying the Red Wing Games and that they do well - They are winning so far tonight - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Congratulations Thorsten Kaye- Best Actor VTS!!
Tues, Jan 26, 2010-
WTG TK!  Still showing how it's done even after you've left the bldg! 
 Keep on voting ladies- let's keep him #1!!   Always #1 in our hearts. 

Sharon
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 

Good!  I saw it was next to last a while back .   Only better ratings than GL!!   Miss ya TK.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.