Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Congratulations to Anne M. who is a new Grandmother today!  Her daughter gave birth to her first grandchild - a beautiful little girl - Brooke Lilyanne Carter - 4lbs 15oz this morning at 915am!!  She has a head full of gorgeous dark hair & is a living doll!  Now Anne is finally a Memere!   Best wishes to you, Anne & a Happy Birthday to baby Brooke- welcome to the world. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Oh, that's absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing the good news, Sharon!

Many congratulations to Anne and her family. And what a pretty name for this new little bundle of pink!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for sharing Sharon as I was thinking about Anne yesterday. 

Anne and family congratulations, baby Brooke has wonderful grandparents who will spoil her.    Enjoy and Welcome to the world Brooke.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks so much Sharon, Kathy, and Bev!  We're already head over heels in love with this perfect little girl!  Kelly and Brooke are both doing great...real champs!  Everything I've been told about becoming a grandmother is SO true and then some!  Looking forward to a lifetime of love and spoiling!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Congratulations and have fun with her, Anne!  She sounds like a real live baby doll and what a pretty name! I'm partial to May 11 because that is the same birthday as Kathy's and my only girl cousin (g)!

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Congratulations, Anne - that's wonderful news!  Hope you have lots of years of love with her.

Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Congrats on the newest member of your family! 

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Awwww,what wonderful news. CONGRATS Anne!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Congratulations and have fun with her, Anne!  She sounds like a real live baby doll and what a pretty name! I'm partial to May 11 because that is the same birthday as Kathy's and my only girl cousin (g)!

Christy,not fair you&Kathy have a girl cousin.lol.I am just kidding you. Happy belated b.day to your cousin.I don't have ANY girl cousins,all GUY  cousins 6 of them there are.But i do LOVE them all.No wonder i was a tomboy growing up w/ my brothers&cousins playing w/ them,watching sports.lol.Sorry kinda rambled on here.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Sorry I'm late!  Congratulations Anne on the birth of your granddaughter!

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.