Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
poconomom

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I am loving the romance between Caroline and Ridge but something is haunting me.  Years ago Thorne was living with Karen Spencer.  At that time she was not a lesbian.  I am afraid there is a possibility that Caroline is Thorne's daughter, which would make her Ridge's half sister.  I pray to god this is not the truth.  It would ruin everything.  Please old time Band B fans, tell me there is something in the history that makes this impossible.  This is just an idea, I pray a paranoid one!!!!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
So we don't know who Caroline's father is?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
IDK.  I was wondering lately the same thing: who the heck is Caroline's father??? I will be very mad if Caroline is related to Ridge. If she was Thorne's daughter, wouldn't she then be Ridge's niece/half niece? Ridge's half brother's daughter, right? It would still be a no go, they would be related. 

And what about Bill a few months ago talking to Caroline and he said, "You are my daught......niece"  So was that a hint that he is the dad or that he just thinks of her as his?

I just hope this isn't an issue for the couple not to be able to have a relationship. I am Team CaRidge!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Hopefully, even B&B would not think of airing love scenes between characters who would then be revealed as uncle/niece. But let's face it... after their Ridge/Bridget imbroglio, I cannot say I would put it past them, either.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Well I was watching when they had Ridge & Bridget making goo-goo eyes at each other - they came close but never actually crossed a line.  But then there was Deacon/Brooke!  That was scandalous at the time!  Deacon was married to Bridget - Brooke's daughter - but that didn't stop them from putting those two together!  That show pushes the envelope all the time - always has.  I wouldn't put anything passed them.  That's how Hope came to be - she is a product of the Deacon/Brooke tryst. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Just a little eye candy.   [kiss] [love]

Embedded image permalink

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

Embedded image permalink

I just wanted to see it again!!  [shower]

Thanks Sharon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

Embedded image permalink

Beautiful, cute & sexy Couple ❤️

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.