Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
meganarose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I first want to say that I am very excited that I found this page!!  I absolutely adore Thorsten and his character of Zach!!  He has to be the dreamiest of all soap actors in the history of soapdom!!

My comment regarding AMC is that I will truly miss him and his character!!  I love every scene he is ever in.  I am hoping that he is "soapy killed off" and not permenantly....Zach must be able to come back if needed.

My question regarding Law & Order is what episode was he in and which branch of L&O???  I have seen every episode of every branch of L&O and I do not remember him being in an episode.  Can somebody please help me??

Thank you Thorsten for making AMC all that more enjoyable for the past several years.  You will be sorely missed!!! Love you!!!! 

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I didn't know TK did a L&O.

I would love to know this too!!

I think he would be great on that show on a permanent basis.

June

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
He was in Law and Order?  I have seen the gentleman who played his Father on it a few times but never TK.  I eat and drink Law and Order and am surprised I never noticed him.  However just my opinion but that would be a good gig now and then and is NY based SVU has studios in Chelsea Piers and they film all over the five boroughs. Gee I just felt a twinge of sadness I really miss Jerry Orbach and the original...such a sweet man.

On a pemanent basis wow Chris Meloni, TK and one other I will keep nameless...with all due respect a studfest.

Megan
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
TK was on L&O in late 1997 - I can't remember the exact date, but I think it came on in November. It was filmed in late September that year in NYC.  TK did a stunt fall in the show, and wore a ski mask.

P.S. That is the only episode of L&O I've ever seen, so sorry, I don't know what branch it was.
Site Meter

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Christy, I think it was the original L&O...the one with no additional names tacked onto it, lol (i.e. L&O, Special Victims Unit, Los Angeles, Criminal Intent, etc.)

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

meganarose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you for the replies everyone!!!! 
@ irishmcpaddy...I have seen his "AMC father" as well on L&O episodes.  You also gave me a very happy image of him being a reoccurring character of SVU with Meloni...WOW...Happy thought!!!
@Christy...Thank you for letting me know at least the year.  But, a person falling from a bldg isn't that rare on L&O...lol.  If he was credited or had lines that would also help if any way you could find out.  I googled like crazy but to no avail.
@Alina...If it was 1997, it would have to be the original L&O.  The others didn't come along until 1999 starting with SVU.  On a sidenote, wow!!  You are so lucky to have met him.  He is a beautiful man inside and out!!

Thanks again everyone!!  And I will keep searching for this L&O episode and let ya'll know when I find out.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meganarose
Thank you for the replies everyone!!!! 
@ irishmcpaddy...I have seen his "AMC father" as well on L&O episodes.  You also gave me a very happy image of him being a reoccurring character of SVU with Meloni...WOW...Happy thought!!!
@Christy...Thank you for letting me know at least the year.  But, a person falling from a bldg isn't that rare on L&O...lol.  If he was credited or had lines that would also help if any way you could find out.  I googled like crazy but to no avail.
@Alina...If it was 1997, it would have to be the original L&O.  The others didn't come along until 1999 starting with SVU.  On a sidenote, wow!!  You are so lucky to have met him.  He is a beautiful man inside and out!!

Thanks again everyone!!  And I will keep searching for this L&O episode and let ya'll know when I find out.

He didn't have any lines. He didn't fall from a building though - IIRC, he fell through a plate glass window and when the cop yanked off his ski mask you saw the actor that TK was doing the stunt for.  (Alina, is that how you remember it?)  Of course, I taped it at the time but unfortunately, I accidentally taped over it.  I don't remember him being credited on the show.  But we knew about it because he mentioned it to us beforehand.

meganarose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Gee I just felt a twinge of sadness I really miss Jerry Orbach and the original...such a sweet man.

I soooo agree with you about Jerry.  I cried when he left show and really really cried when he passed away.  Such a wonderful actor and all around adorable man.  He was so grandpa like.  Have you seen the book that he published with his now late wife "Remember How I Love You"??  It is about all the letters and notes that he wrote to his wife every morning before going to work.  Very sweet!!

meganarose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

He didn't have any lines. He didn't fall from a building though - IIRC, he fell through a plate glass window and when the cop yanked off his ski mask you saw the actor that TK was doing the stunt for.  (Alina, is that how you remember it?)  Of course, I taped it at the time but unfortunately, I accidentally taped over it.  I don't remember him being credited on the show.  But we knew about it because he mentioned it to us beforehand.

Christy,
OK...That explains why can find any credits for it....Soooo bummed!!  You all and TK need to campaign to get him on SVU or CI...as guest or reoccurring or permenant .  It would be so delicious!!! 
Thanks for helping me!!
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Megan:  I have read the book and he was such a stand up guy and such a real New Yorker, I adored him.  I remember he was filming up in our old hood in Manhattan before my Mom moved out of there and such a nice nice man.
Meloni and TK  that would be a combo and there is one more I would like to throw in the mix.  Nice to meet you BTW.

Christy:
I would love to see that clip if it is available, just finished watching the episode from today and unfortunately I am seething as usual.

Bye all

Megan
meganarose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy
Megan:  Meloni and TK  that would be a combo and there is one more I would like to throw in the mix.  Nice to meet you BTW.

OK...Can't leave me hanging.  Who is the other you'd like to see thrown in the mix????? 
Nice to meet you all as well  
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Just let me explain myself a little before people think I am really odd (which I am ) Goran Visnjic the Croatian guy from ER.  I haven't seen him around in a while and I think I would like him on Law and Order as well.

Megan
meganarose

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy

Just let me explain myself a little before people think I am really odd (which I am ) Goran Visnjic the Croatian guy from ER.  I haven't seen him around in a while and I think I would like him on Law and Order as well.

OOOHHH, I never watched ER...so I will take your word for it.  Thanks for letting me know  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.