Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
alnjaksnfan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about TK at the CMA Festival in Nashville next week? I'm seeing that he will be participating at the ABC block party there, but can't find out any other info!!! I would love to go see whatever he's doing.  I would truly appreciate any help. Thanks.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

There has not been much information put out about this...and the little there is is somewhat confusing.  I'll be there though!!  Yeee Hawww!

Thanks Fil!
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Sandi, the "Scouting Party" will be there early in the day to scope things out...answers will be had by the time you get there

Thanks Mon
peanutsfan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Soapnet.com now has the schedule up however I did not see anything with Thorsten's name. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I dont know why I can't quote from this fricken laptop but....LOL Di, I knew I could count on you!

Thanks Fil!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
***UPDATE***

I checked with Thorsten --  he had a conflict and unfortunately will be unable to make it to the CMA fest next weekend.

Site Meter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you so much for your help Kathy! 

Thanks Mon
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks Kathy.

Thanks Fil!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hey Sandi . . . I'm so sorry for you guys.  I know how disappointing something like this can be.

Are you still going to go??

June
TinaLBP

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I am sad to see he isn't coming!(  I bought 2 tics and made a hotel reservation just because his name was, and still is, on the Soapnet site among the attendees.  I got suspicious when they did not have him on the schedule, but in NYC at Broadway Cares, they removed his name from that schedule, so I left, then he came late and I missed him!  I was doing this to make up for missing him there.  My husband said maybe he just has a thing about not putting his name on schedules, so I was hoping that was it.  I'll probably still go, so if anyone sees us please say "hello", I'd love to meet you!

Tina

Thank you so much for your help Kathy! 
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Hey Sandi . . . I'm so sorry for you guys.  I know how disappointing something like this can be.

Are you still going to go??

June

No Di and I cancelled.   Luckily there's the booksigning next month or I'd be going into major TK withdrawals! hahaha

Thanks Fil!
alnjaksnfan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thanks so much for the info ladies.  I'm disappointed, but I'm glad I at least know, so that I won't be wasting time.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.