Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
lurknomore

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi.

I was wondering if you guys still had a Zach clip from 10/13/04. What I'm primarily interested in is the Zach/Kendall scenes from that day - it's one of their conversations about why Kendall is so interested in Ethan, and Kendall goes off on him about his interest in Michael Cambias. There's also some stuff with Ethan and Bianca.

Thanks!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
We have it - but are out of town till tomorrow so will post when we return.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
We have it - but are out of town till tomorrow so will post when we return.

Christy, i just wanted to say have a safe trip home.  Hope you  had a nice time away. Big HUGS.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the quick response - I hope you're enjoying your time away!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 

AMC 10-13-04

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you! THANK YOU!!!!

Man, they were awesome together when they went toe to toe like that.

Why did it take the show so long to put them together? Because that was good chemistry.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Kathy so much.  I love watching these old vids.

I hope you had a good time on your trip.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

That was awesome. Thanks so much for posting that clip. I missed that scene the first time around. I wonder too why it took so long for them to get together...

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

Those were the days when, for some inexplicable reason, the dynamic character of Zach was relegated to playing second banana to his sniveling ninny of a son Ethan, while Kendall's reward for having been Ryan's verbal and emotional punching bag was being relegated to six months of full-time Ethan babysitting.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Those were the days when, for some inexplicable reason, the dynamic character of Zach was relegated to playing second banana to his sniveling ninny of a son Ethan, while Kendall's reward for having been Ryan's verbal and emotional punching bag was being relegated to six months of full-time Ethan babysitting.

But those days are thankfully over.  Zach and Kendall have apparently shaken their second banana status for good, and have now taken their rightful places front and center.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
At the time, I sort of understood Kethan - at least, why Kendall was into him.

1. They had very similar backgrounds and feelings of abandonment due to being adopted.
2. He treated her like gold - at least, at first he did.
3. He believed in her when no one else did.

I do think, watching scenes like that now, that Zach and Kendall were attracted to each other from their first meeting. They both tried to ignore it, though, for a LOT of reasons. Zach had all his Michael issues to work through and he still loved Maureen. Kendall was still in meltdown mode over Ryan and then needed a recovery period and transitional guy - and she was smart enough to look at Zach and realize that he was no one's transitional guy.

It is fun to look back on early Zendall scenes and compare them to where they are now.  Especially scenes like this one, where they were really in each other's face about Ethan. All that passion, all that anger, all that tension. It's like, "So, why didn't they have hate sex again?" Especially because not too long after this Zach was offering to 'make Kendall feel like a woman' if she left Ethan alone.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Oh thank you!!  I just love seeing these old clips before I was mesmerized by TK and became an AMC viewer full time.  (Only because of TK though).

June
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.