Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I have been unable to watch AMC or the Soapnet reruns this week.  Busy, busy, busy!!!  I am so thankful I can get the important stuff (Zach scenes) on this site.  However, I can't seem to get the 3-22 scenes.  My computer keeps telling me the network connection has failed.  Would anyone be able to post it again?  I'm gone again this afternoon when Soapnet will air it again!  Thanks in advance!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb

I have been unable to watch AMC or the Soapnet reruns this week. Busy, busy, busy!!! I am so thankful I can get the important stuff (Zach scenes) on this site. However, I can't seem to get the 3-22 scenes. My computer keeps telling me the network connection has failed. Would anyone be able to post it again? I'm gone again this afternoon when Soapnet will air it again! Thanks in advance!

The video is on the tk.tv server and I didn't have any problems opening it....but I put it on the tk.com server to see if that would solve your problem.

AMC 03/22/2007

Deb

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks...it did work!  And I want to say another "thanks"...in general.  You, Kathy, and Gina do such an outstanding job with this web site.  You provide me and so many others a place to enjoy seeing and hearing one of the greatest actors and finest human beings on a daily basis.  Even on the bad days, there is a ray of sunshine when I pop on this site!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.