Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Okaye, my SOD has been giving me a hard time lately.  But I know CH mentioned in her column, recently, how she thinks they should bring Patrick back.

Has anyone read it??  Can you tell me about it??

Thanks!!

June

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Sure hope that this would happen - I think the door has been left open for this - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Okaye, my SOD has been giving me a hard time lately.  But I know CH mentioned in her column, recently, how she thinks they should bring Patrick back.

Has anyone read it??  Can you tell me about it??

Thanks!!

June

I wish i could tell you about it June but haven't read it,I SO want Patrick back.Now that TK said he maybe would come back i am getting really excited here at the thought of a P&M reunion!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I wish i could tell you about it June but haven't read it,I SO want Patrick back.Now that TK said he maybe would come back i am getting really excited here at the thought of a P&M reunion!!!

I just started to watch OLTL the past few months I am home and I like it better than AMC but in the typical style of soaps it is pretty easy to piece things together fast. I watched the clips here of TK when he was on OLTL and I disagree, he did not look like an ugly women with the longer hair. They were a smoking couple but I think even if he returns it would really be great.  Marty so needs someone in her life she is so f'ed up right now. She is a very good actress she does the highs and lows very well and still maintains a balance. Well there is always hope. Patrick was a very hot dude. This article was a rather good one and I never read that stuff well ok when I am waiting on line in the market..this one on line here was one I happened to enjoy. 

PS who is CH?

Megan
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmcpaddy

I just started to watch OLTL the past few months I am home and I like it better than AMC but in the typical style of soaps it is pretty easy to piece things together fast. I watched the clips here of TK when he was on OLTL and I disagree, he did not look like an ugly women with the longer hair. They were a smoking couple but I think even if he returns it would really be great.  Marty so needs someone in her life she is so f'ed up right now. She is a very good actress she does the highs and lows very well and still maintains a balance. Well there is always hope. Patrick was a very hot dude. This article was a rather good one and I never read that stuff well ok when I am waiting on line in the market..this one on line here was one I happened to enjoy. 

PS who is CH?

Hi Megan, yes there is always hope.For awhile there i thought it may never happen,but they say never say never.lol.
CH,I think that is Carolyn Hensley she writes about the soaps.Is that right,June?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary enjoy. 

PS who is CH?

[/QUOTE

Hi Megan, yes there is always hope.For awhile there i thought it may never happen,but they say never say never.lol.
CH,I think that is Carolyn Hensley she writes about the soaps.Is that right,June?

That would be so cool and I really think you can never say never. OLTL is ok in my books and now the only ones I really like on AMC are Caleb and his son. David looks like he's not going to skate>  I haven't the foggiest idea who this CH is at all the name is not one I know.  I know you were probably very sad at DWTS outcome and what a joke it turned out to be so I didn't feel I wanted to upset you...just let it all go he'll be back...........

Megan
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Sorry Megan!!  CH is Carolyn Hinsey.  She does the "Its Only My Opinion" column in SOD.  She said that she wrote what she THINKS shoudl happen to get Patrick back and I missed it.

I am DYING to know what she said.

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary enjoy. 

PS who is CH?

[/QUOTE

That would be so cool and I really think you can never say never. OLTL is ok in my books and now the only ones I really like on AMC are Caleb and his son. David looks like he's not going to skate>  I haven't the foggiest idea who this CH is at all the name is not one I know.  I know you were probably very sad at DWTS outcome and what a joke it turned out to be so I didn't feel I wanted to upset you...just let it all go he'll be back...........

Thanks Megan.I am going to let it all go.I love that you feel Maks will be back. I sooo hope he will.But yes,i was beyond sad&upset at the DWTS outcome.What a joke is right!

I love Caleb on AMC too.I only watch if he is on if he's not on i don't watch the show.I enjoy his scenes with Erica.Sadly that's the only couple i like and they are not even a couple.lol.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Sorry Megan!!  CH is Carolyn Hinsey.  She does the "Its Only My Opinion" column in SOD.  She said that she wrote what she THINKS shoudl happen to get Patrick back and I missed it.

I am DYING to know what she said.

June

Well, hopefully he will go back for a while it's not too bad OLTL they have some skeezers on there too but much funnier ones. Am I wrong but in the interview TK just did he had good things to say about the steering crew on OLTL, it sounded like a vague possibility of a return or at least he wasn't completely ruling it out.  I for one would love it. 

Megan
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:
[QUOTE=Mary enjoy. 

Thanks Megan.I am going to let it all go.I love that you feel Maks will be back. I sooo hope he will.But yes,i was beyond sad&upset at the DWTS outcome.What a joke is right!

I love Caleb on AMC too.I only watch if he is on if he's not on i don't watch the show.I enjoy his scenes with Erica.Sadly that's the only couple i like and they are not even a couple.lol.

Caleb is a foxy older man.  I liked him from Flashdance and he was not so young even then.  I don't like any of the AMC couples they need some new hook ups.   God I need to get back to work this SAHM is turning me into gossip about fictional characters.

Maks will be back and hopefully with a vengeance.  Very bad the way this all played out, gives you a bitter taste but what can you do. His interview with Jimmy Kimmel was actually a credit because I know he can get hot but he didn't perfectly poised and professional. 

Megan
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.