Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

CDN TV Guide

Monday, July 30
Kendall warns Greenlee to stay away from her children; Zach waits as his son is taken into the operating room.

Tuesday, July 31
Annie reaches out to a distraught Zach; Adam vows to get back everything he's lost.

Wednesday, August 1
Kendall and Ryan are elated when Spike regains consciousness; Jack thinks Greenlee should leave Pine Valley; Ava is moved by Jonathan's appeal.

Thursday, August 2
Adam takes advantage of Zach's situation by trying to reclaim Chandler Enterprises; Greenlee refuses to leave Pine Valley.

Friday, August 3
Zach tries to cheer Kendall up; Derek and Jack fear for Ava's safety when she is asked to wear a wire during her meeting with Lenny.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Fil

Looks like we have a whole exciting and very tearful week ahead. 

Greenlee needs to die.

It figures Adam would use this time, I expected nothing less from him.  Let's hope that Zach's trust in Josh pays off and he stops it.

Ava and Jonny who.  Someone get them off my screen

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I wish we would see Myrtle reaching out to a distraught Zach instead of Annie, but maybe Annie will redeem herself somewhat in this SL.

I don't think Zach will care if Adam gets Chandler back or not.  He's going to blame himself (and the Cambias curse) for what happens to Kendall, Zaby, and Spike and all the attention he's given to Chandler and Cambias.

ETA:  The reason Fusion needed to launch a new campaign was because of bad publicity from the SS murders, and Zach will blame himself for that too.

The entire Jonathan/Lily/Ava SL totally disgusts me.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
"Adam takes advantage of Zach's situation by trying to reclaim Chandler Enterprises;"

Wonder if Josh is going to prevent the take-over?  That would make Kendall appreciate her little brother, and his stepping up to have her husbands back while Zach is distracted with her and the children.  If Josh does block Adam's takeover attempt, and Erica does finally accept Zach as the right man for Kendall, I think that will really cement Zach's place in the core family, and as the leading man on AMC.  (We all know he has been the leading man since he got there, but this would prove that TFIC are admitting it.)

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.