Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
amcwatcher59

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone else read the casting call for a character called Reed Wagner on OLTL???

The soap is looking for a Caucasian actor in his mid 30's to early 40's for the 'heavily recurring' role, which is described as "a sexy, good looking suave financial hot shot, that is self assured, charming and confident."  The casting call expires on April 12th

Wow.....this has Thorsten written all over it.   Because all of the original characters (Marty, Blair) are still on the show.....all of the old video could be used in memory to slowly reveal this is actually Patrick.  

What do you guys think?
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Sounds great to me - Bring TK on - This is what we have been waiting for - Peggy

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
No doubt you have seen who nabbed this role, and unfortunately it wasn't our man TK (OH poo)
The character of Reed Wagner has gone to Gavin Alexander Hammon, who will first air on 30th April -

No TK No OLTL its that simple!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy
No doubt you have seen who nabbed this role, and unfortunately it wasn't our man TK (OH poo)
The character of Reed Wagner has gone to Gavin Alexander Hammon, who will first air on 30th April -

No TK No OLTL its that simple!

Nope knew nothing about this new character and who got the role.Well i LOVE TK to pieces but i don't want him to play any character  but the character of Patrick Thornhart on OLTL.I watch OLTL everyday,It's my fav soap. TK's wife Susan is on OLTL doing an AWESOME job as Marty.I will always hope one day that P&M will be reunited.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
JMO but if TK were to return to OLTL, I think story-wise it would be better if it were Ian rather than Patrick.  If Patrick returned it would be just like Angie/Jesse on AMC.  There would be the big reunion but there would really be no story left after that.  If Ian came to town they could go in the direction of Ian and Marty both secretly blaming each other for Patrick's death.  The possibilities for s/l from that could be very interesting.
As I said....JMO

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.