Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm not sure if this is ok to post in this topic, but if you're a CaRidge fan, here is a playlist of the fan videos I've made on my YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfxJhXg62RX37v4e6xxcECKn78nDN5qeH

Have a great day everyone!

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I have been viewing your fan videos for a while now. Congratulations, they are wonderful. The songs you choose are a perfect fit for the scenes you choose. I look forward to seeing many more.
Enjoy your day too! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I totally agree with Bookworm !!!!!!!!!!!

B E A U T I F U L & B R E A T H T A K I N G ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

You are sooooo talented, please never stop creating those.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks so much and I'm sure I'll keep them coming. I sure hope the writers keep them together! [thankyou]

Lisa

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I surly hope so too!!!!!! [biggrin]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I already follow you on youtube. Love all the videos you make. CaRidge is the best couple in Daytime at the moment! [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I agree and thank you! I pray they don't break them up [frown]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

lrado65, if I had your marvelous talent of capturing the essence of CaRidge magic,

I would be flooding the internet with your artwork , it is poetic!!!!

It is rare when a couple aspires people to be better people ,Caroline knew that by

helping Ridge, she was jeopardizing her marriage but she stepped up and did the right

thing and helped Ridge , knowing full well that her insecure and Ridge envy ,husband

would fly over the cuckoo's nest! Ridge then returned her kindness by not expressing

his deep love for and " stealing" her from Ricky boy, respecting her commitment

to her marriage, as heartbreaking as it was for him, true love indeed!

I can not say it enough, B&B have a power couple on their hands, like Ridge said" The

possibilities are endless".......................................................................

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks so much.  I'm glad fans like my videos.  I can't do fancy editing like most do now where they only make a video that's a minute or two minutes.  I just like to tell a good story.  I hope to make a couple new ones soon! 

#CaRidge Forever!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Does anyone else now have problems veiwing some of her videos? Some of them are now telling me its not available in my country and its videos that I used to watch when she first uploaded them.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I don't know why, most of my videos, if they are blocked in a country, are blocked in Germany or Sweden.  Some cannot be watched on ipads or iphones.  i wish I  could help.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Yeah, the ones not able to play on my phone are placed in my watch later folder and I watch them on my PS3 when I get a chance BUT for some reason a few of them are now saying they are not available in my country (USA) when at the time you posted them, I was able to watch them ... just seems strange.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Can you give me a list of the songs so I can see if they will play on my computer?  You don't have anything which changes your I.P. address to different countries do you? Like a virtual private network?

Please send me a few songs and I will see if I can or cannot play them on my laptop.

Thanks,

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
These are the video titles of the ones that say they are not available in my country ...

The Lightening Strike
Moments In Love (2)
Slave to Love
You Can't Deny It
Enigmatic Encounter
Temple of Love
Falling Into You

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Hi, I have found these videos are blocked worldwide.  That's the only reason I can view them but I can't download them to re-upload somewhere else. If I find some of these in my video editor I will re-upload them for you.  There are some videos I didn't save which was stupid on my part because they were on Youtube and I planned to download them later.  I will upload ones I do have that you mentioned and then give you a new link here.  Sorry, I'm disappointed because I worked hard on them.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
They're blocked in Greece as well but I did watch some of them when they were first posted.

I have the Moments in Love v.2 downloaded in my computer so, Lisa, if it's one of those you didn't save I can upload it for you on Dailymotion. [smile]
lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
They're blocked in Greece as well but I did watch some of them when they were first posted.

I have the Moments in Love v.2 downloaded in my computer so, Lisa, if it's one of those you didn't save I can upload it for you on Dailymotion. [smile]

I just downloaded the videos in my playlist but the videos that are blocked (the songs listed above) won't let me download..I found 3 videos so far that were requested.  I can't upload fan videos on DM because DM always takes them down.  I don't know why.  If you want to upload to DM that is fine, how do you want me to get the videos to you? I'm uploading them now to a file sharing site where you can maybe view the videos.  I will send the link here in this thread when it is done.

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
These are the video titles of the ones that say they are not available in my country ... The Lightening Strike Moments In Love (2) Slave to Love You Can't Deny It Enigmatic Encounter Temple of Love Falling Into You

I found: The Lightening Strike, Slave To Love, Temple of Love, Enigmatic Endounter/Sacral Nirvana (this vid is named carsacral) Moments2 (this is MomentsInLove Kisses In order),
You Can't Deny It..I cannot find Falling Into You.  If I do I'll upload.  Here is the folder with the videos. Let me know if you cannot view them http://www.4shared.com/folder/M5Vuqa1N/CaRidge_Fan_Videos.html

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I am able to view the videos on my ChromeBook ... Thanks for posting them again.  [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrado65
I'm not sure if this is ok to post in this topic, but if you're a CaRidge fan, here is a playlist of the fan videos I've made on my YT channel. I have made 91 videos! Let's make 100!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfxJhXg62RX37v4e6xxcECKn78nDN5qeH

Have a great day everyone!

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

lrado65, if I had your marvelous talent of capturing the essence of CaRidge magic,

It is rare when a couple aspires people to be better people ,Caroline knew that by

helping Ridge, she was jeopardizing her marriage but she stepped up and did the right

thing and helped Ridge , knowing full well that her insecure and Ridge envy ,husband

would fly over the cuckoo's nest! Ridge then returned her kindness by not expressing

I can not say it enough, B&B have a power couple on their hands, like Ridge said" The

possibilities are endless".......................................................................

Thank you so much! There are 91 videos now I have made. I hope to get to 100!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrado65
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Thank you so much! There are 91 videos now I have made. I hope to get to 100!

You're CaRidge videos are all masterpieces Lisa! You're AMAZING and so talented, i'm so impressed! I hope TK & LG watch them as well! ❤️❤️

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I just watched your new video ... Love's Masterpiece ... WOW! The best one yet! I LOVE IT!
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.