Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 10      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I thought we could share some CaRidge pictures, montages & news about them here, if you'd like too of course ?? [smile]

TK & LG's chemistry is off charts, and I don't think i'm the only one noticed that?

So maybe we could fill this up?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

These montages are masterpieces because of the fantastic ,TK & LG !

They have proven with their on screen chemistry ,what we sometimes forget in our fast

pace society, that love making is to be relished and revelled and should never

be rushed, very satisfying, INDEED!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Bluegaze- I'm happy you found it here. And that you like them as much as I do <3

Couldn't agree more.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
I thought we could share some CaRidge pictures, montages & news about them here, if you'd like too of course ?? [smile] TK & LG's chemistry is off charts, and I don't think i'm the only one noticed that? So maybe we could fill this up?

Beautiful!!! I love them

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I made this: [FotorCreated_zps1c4hglc4]

and this: [FotorCreated3_zpsrziinxau] 

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Yours are beautiful as well!!!!!!!!! amazing work!!!!! ♡

Share more if you'd like.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks but I'm a complete beginner!

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Some fans just have a knack for doing beautiful artwork, it just takes time but I get impatient too much.

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Definitely! Here is a new #CaRidge video:

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Btw, Lisa I can't watch all of your beautiful CaRidge videos on Youtube! I don't have an account maybe that's why or maybe cause I'm from Sweden? :/

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Some won't let you play videos on iphones, or some are blocked in some countries but usually it is just Germany.  DailyMotion always takes my mvids down.  I know where I could upload it that you could watch. I'll send a link and you can tell me which ones you want to see?

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Lisa, you did it once again! The video is absolutely breathtaking like their kisses! Every detail is perfect. I don't know how you do it!? I hope Linsey see it and thank you in person. That dancing scene, it looks like Linsey is asking if TK can dance and he says NO lol I love the way they look at each other and when they are holding each other's face's when they kiss.

Thank you.  I'd be honored if Linsey commented. I haven't been able to have her answer a ? yet on twitter but maybe she thinks I'm a dork! lol

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I think this one is my new favorite CaRidge video! [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I think this one is my new favorite CaRidge video! [smile]

Thanks so much! me too!

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Okay, maybe that's why cause I have an iPhone. Why would they block videos in other countries? So irritaiting and annoying if they actually do that also when they take down your beautiful videos. Oh heaven's that's too much to ask for. THANK YOU! I know Linsey loves CaRidge together so I bet she will love your videos [smile]

Do you have a laptop you could use to view the ones that won't play on an i-phone? Sometimes a record company will only allow their music to be used in certain countries..usually it's not a problem.  It's due to copyright issues but they allow the music to be played with the video, only they monetize it..put ads on the vids.  Aww, thanks. She is a nice person so I'm sure she appreciates all the CaRidge love.  I love what she tweeted at the end! She does love them and she thinks he's hot!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
They do block other countries sometimes because I'm following B&B UK on there and I'm not allowed to watch the full episodes. It tells me its not allowed in my country BUT I can watch all the B&B clips they post on there so I watch those. [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
They do block other countries sometimes because I'm following B&B UK on there and I'm not allowed to watch the full episodes. It tells me its not allowed in my country BUT I can watch all the B&B clips they post on there so I watch those. [smile]

I have a DailyMotion channel where I post episodes.  Here it is:
http://www.dailymotion.com/Lise_Radac

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
LilBit318 - so annoying they do that.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Yeah actually I have a laptop but not a good one but it might work. Thank you, I will try it. Okay then I understand. So annoying with all the ads [wink] Yes a sweetheart for sure. I also loved what she tweeted at the end! It was spontaneous. I believe she think's that. Yes and handsome! Thanks for the link! [smile]

I loved it too and i think she means it! lol! To me, I don't notice a big age difference like the people who don't like them do.  Maybe they are just so beautiful together...do you notice a huge age gap? I know there is about 20 years but dang I just don't notice! lol! Were you able to watch the new video "Hero"? I dedicated it to Linsey.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I absolutely think she means it. I'm 27 just like Linsey and I think TK is handsome... so yeah [wink] I don't either look it that way. They are a beautiful passionated perfect romantic couple! Best couple with best chemistry of them all in my opinion! I think people are talking about the children thing mostly that she wants children but he doesn't. BUT hey he still can have children, he isn't even old. And yeah I think that people deserves happiness in all ages.

I could watch the video "Hero" here but not with iPhone on youtube. So big thanks for uploading it here. It was incredible as always. Linsey is a fighter! And TK is such a supporter!

Could you tell me how many hours you spend to make those videos? It must be a whole day or week cause EVERY detail is perfect.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
I absolutely think she means it. I'm 27 just like Linsey and I think TK is handsome... so yeah [wink] I don't either look it that way. They are a beautiful passionated perfect romantic couple! Best couple with best chemistry of them all in my opinion! I think people are talking about the children thing mostly that she wants children but he doesn't. BUT hey he still can have children, he isn't even old. And yeah I think that people deserves happiness in all ages. I could watch the video "Hero" here but not with iPhone on youtube. So big thanks for uploading it here. It was incredible as always. Linsey is a fighter! And TK is such a supporter! Could you tell me how many hours you spend to make those videos? It must be a whole day or week cause EVERY detail is perfect.

I would love Caroline to get pregnant with Ridge's child! he would be so happy! Oh it takes me a couple hours or 3 to make a video.  I've been making fan videos for 7 years now of many different soap couples.  One Life to Live was my favorite but they cancelled it in 2012 and that's when I began watching B&B.  Thanks for your nice comments. You always make my day.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
lrado65, this video is captivating! I can't stop watching it ...Ridge is her hero, he stood

up for her during the humiliations from pRicky. Ridge lifted her spirits when she was

sad... the time he fumbled with the pencil to get her to smile... he is wonderful! How

can B&B even think of breaking up this extraordinary love... Ridge is older but he sure

ain't  old ,FAR FROM it!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Bluegaze, ITA! [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
lrado65, this video is captivating! I can't stop watching it ...Ridge is her hero, he stood

up for her during the humiliations from pRicky. Ridge lifted her spirits when she was

sad... the time he fumbled with the pencil to get her to smile... he is wonderful! How

can B&B even think of breaking up this extraordinary love... Ridge is older but he sure

ain't  old ,FAR FROM it!!!!!

Thanks so much, very nice of you.  i know they are just magic and their chemistry in real life is why the two are so amazing together and TK force fed her her first meal so he's also her hero in real life

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
I have hoped for her to be pregnant with Ridge's child since their romantic painting scene, really. He would be so happy and cute smiling all day! And she the most beautiful glowing pregnant woman ever. I'd love for them also to get engaged and to be married and move into a house. Wow, that's impressive. Cause every detail is perfect well done. It looks like you thought of absolutely everything. 7 years wow. Keep up with the good work! I bet it's fun and like a hobby, right? I've watched B&B in periods. Sweden have aired it since the start. And I've never been so addicted before like I am with CaRidge! I follow you on Twitter now. You're welcome! Also thank you also and you make my day as well [smile]

I was thinking that they were going to write a pregnancy story in but maybe her accident changed that.  Fan vids are a hobby and I love music.  I wish I had been watching B&B from the start.  Thanks for following me! What is your twitter name so I can follow back if I'm not already?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
 The prospect of Ridge doubting Caroline's love because of Tommy boy, will be 

a difficult time but a perfect opportunity for Caroline to demonstrate how deeply she

loves Ridge and that she is fully committed to him, by wanting to have his baby!

Those conversations at the loft about these concerns will be very raw and tender at the

same time because she will reassure him that being loved by him is the best thing in

her life and that she wants to be by his side always and then ,wouldn't it be fantastic if

she asks Ridge to MARRY her! I can totally see Caroline proposing!

It was so romantic that time at the office when she told him " maybe I'm seducing

you"after he planted that unforgettable kiss that launched their ,getting to know each

other stage.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Malin,

I've watched B&B from Day One & Ridge (RM) was the first character I fell in love with and instantly became my favorite one on the show to watch. Throughout the years its been on, there's been times I had to stop watching due to work, school, etc. so I haven't seen every episode from the beginning but I've seen a lot of them and always kept up with what was going on when I could. When I found out RM was leaving, I thought I would never like someone else playing Ridge and at first I wasn't thrilled with TK in the role. My first thought was he does not look the part BUT the more I watched him, the more I began to like him AND now I can't get enough of him and I've watched all the clips here of his other soap characters SO it may not be, had you seen Ridge from the beginning that you would not love TK in the role today. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
I also watched B&B from the beginning and when TK stepped out of the sports car

as the new Ridge, my eyes didn't blink once so not to miss any part of his debonair

walk as he went to touch the mansion gates ! Ridge has so much sex appeal and

substance because of TK ! B&B is so much, much ,so much more interesting because

TK  is Ridge!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Bluegaze,

Let me ask you this, were you already a fan of TK before he became Ridge? I didn't know him before than so I was totally used to RM as Ridge. RM had that look I imagined for someone who was a fashion designer. He was pretty, attractive, stylish ... TK is more manly, handsome and rugged looking.
Don't get me wrong, I now love TK in the role but it wasn't instant for me. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Have you guys seen this? [smile]

http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post/lg-tk-kkl-on-caridge-%E2%9D%A4-%EF-%B8%8F-7406344?pid=1287181367#post1287181367

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Thanks for asking, LilBit318, No, I wasn't  a fan because oddly enough I was not

familiar with his work! But  I have made up for lost time and have enjoyed catching up

with all of TK impressive body of work and body! He used to remove his shirt more

often back then! LOL

IMO, a sexy and gorgeous man as TK , like a fine wine gets better with age so TK

please give us some shirtless scenes... The day he started on B&B and we only saw

his refined hands on the first scene I was very intrigued because of the way he

held the steering wheel, told me he was a romantic guy and he has not disappointed

and then he stepped out of the car and we saw his tall stature and gorgeous hair and

face, WOW!

I was star struck! I don't like to compare one actor to another but RM just did not

click with me and TK was click/love at first sight!  Lol

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Great job ladies!!  I could stare at the photos all day and when watching the video I had to remind myself to breathe!!  LOL!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.

June

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Sure! ❤️

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Aww! ❤️

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #36 
I'm in love with these pics! Caridge are true love ❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzin
I'm in love with these pics! Caridge are true love ❤️

I agree they are PERFECTION!!!!! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Those gorgeous eyes!! ....and Caroline's are beautiful too... Caroline and Ridge will

survive and thrive, like Ridge says, we can take anything, they throw at us because 

WE are US!!!

That son of Taylor invaded Caroline's body but her eyes and heart are only for Ridge!!!

Ridge with a wedding band on his finger is even more alluring, insanely

attractive, what a rush!!!!

Don't you ladies agree?

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Those gorgeous eyes!! ....and Caroline's are beautiful too... Caroline and Ridge will

survive and thrive, like Ridge says, we can take anything, they throw at us because 

WE are US!!!

That son of Taylor invaded Caroline's body but her eyes and heart are only for Ridge!!!

Ridge with a wedding band on his finger is even more alluring, insanely

attractive, what a rush!!!!

Don't you ladies agree?

Bluegaze,

I couldn't have put it down in a better way! I sooooo agree with you about everything!

I'm glad you like the pictures! I will try add a few, each day in here.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Nice collage of CaRidge. Love it!!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Both beautiful. Love the pic

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Malin, I always adore TK/ CaRidge pics ,especially when we have to endure Ridgeless

days.... your choices are fascinating, they capture CARIDGE magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 

Research; Linda
Pictures; Me

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #44 
I love your pictures honey. They are so hot together and their chemistry is natural and off the charts.  Sigh  If only...

lrado65

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Made by me.

Magical as they are in real life too

Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Hi malin nice picture great job ok tk and caridge the are
Amazing couple with amazing chemistry together love Stacy

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Hi lrado65 great picture of tk and caridge the are Amazing
Couple with amazing chemistry together I love the peom wrote
For tk of red wings awesome love Stacy

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
MoreEmilyMoore

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Oh wonderful a place to share good stuff.
I'd like to share my work too.
Have fun girls

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreEmilyMoore
Oh wonderful a place to share good stuff.
I'd like to share my work too.
Have fun girls

Emily - Yeah go ahead sweetie! Share your beautiful work! Good job! I sure did enjoy it!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Hi Emily great video for amazing couple caridge have great Chemistry
Together love Stacy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.