Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Driven almost mad by not hearing TK's voice for too long, I order the poetry CD last night.  I was planning to have my husband give it to me for Christmas, but I may not be able to wait that long!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks - it's on its way to you!  You will love it.
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie

Driven almost mad by not hearing TK's voice for too long, I order the poetry CD last night.  I was planning to have my husband give it to me for Christmas, but I may not be able to wait that long!

I can pretty much assure you that you won't be able to, it's wonderful! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Thanks Mon
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I got my CD in the mail yesterday, and now the question is whether I will be able to wait until Christmas to open it.  Thank you, ladies of Cat and Moon!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Maisie, I got my CD three years ago at Xmas, put in my bedside player that night (it has three CD slots fortunately, or I'd never hear anything else) and it has NEVER come out since. I listen to at least one poem (usually #13) almost every day before I get up .  Just need that voice to jump start my day. You'll love it!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.