Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Nice to see Zach smile in his first scene

Even better:  "You took Spike, there is nothing left for you in this house.  GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK"!     Feels like I have waited a lifetime to hear those words from Zach to the Rabid Rage Monkey!
And icing on my cake, turning to Erica "YOU ARE NEXT!"    WOOHOO! 

OKaye, WAY TO GO ZACH!  How funny was he, asking Erica if she found a lingerie or something   But I am still seething over Erica the back-stabbing bitch today!  She walked out of Casa Slater in such a huff, I thought she had large enough an ego to not come back so soon, and especially if she is still chanting "Zach is having an affair with Liza" mantra!  But, to tell that to your daughter who is in the slammer for 15 years?  What kind of a fucking moron does that?  All because Zach did not arm-wrestle Spikey out of the Sperm Donor's filthy arms?  Speaking of the Sperm Donor, Zach told him to call first, yet, he shows up AGAIN, and this time, Spikey is not even an excuse.  It took him, what, all but 15 seconds to arrive at Zach's door, if they ran into each other on the driveway after Erica hung up?  Who is watching HISKIDS while he is panting after Erica?  And of course, even though it is ZACH's house, Erica will let the  little fucker (pun very much intended) in, even if Zach says no?  UGH!

I am so SICK of Adam and Snotty bashing Joonyer!  They both deserve Annie!  I thoroughly enjoyed Zannie scene today.  Annie looked like her heart was racing as Zach zipped up her dress, didn't she?  I can't blame her for that one   I will correct Annie on one thing though, Zach is not "like a second father" to Spikey, Zach is the REAL father, the ONLY father to Spikey!

AND WHO GIVES A FUCK THAT THE WAY ZACH SPOKE TO ERICA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO THE SPERM DONOR     ?

OKaye ladies, you all have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!  Since it is September now, we FINALLY have beautiful weather in Chicago after three months of non-summer, so I will be out enjoying that, instead of watching the lunacy of Liza in Labor on Monday 

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
It really was a thing of beauty, wasn't it Searose??

June
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
GREAT POST searose, boy kendall and her mama love rubbing ryass in zachs face, now when kendall was on the phone why did she not rip ryass a NEW one, oh wait let me guess, cause ryass is a good DAD,gag me with a spoon, she makes me sick everytime i see her or hear her stupid words flow from her cheating lips. HYPOCRITE that she is. and say what you will, but i think she is gonna have a problem with her exlover and her mommy and it ain't gonna be the ICK factor, i think she will have a green eyed day or two. poor zach, loved him close to crazy annies back, sexy. how MCE was still standing is a mystery to me. lol
mesmerized

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm on my way to Pine Valley to kiss Zach Slater for throwing Ryan and Erica out of his house. 

When I get there, I want Kendall to pop out of her "cage" so she can see what a woman looks like that really loves Zach. lol

I also want Ryan to STFU and Erica to STFU and Kendall to double STFU during my visit.

I will warn Zach to put his walls back up and not get sucked back into the Kendall drama of her appreciating him. What a joke.  If necessary, I'll stoop to telling him that "his wife" sicced her lover on him to spy on Zach and Liza and to tell her if they are having an affair.  That should convince him, huh?

Meanwhile, I'll replay Zach kicking the "holier than thou's" out. Yeah, I'll do that over and over and over. And dream of the day he tells Kendall, "Frankly my dear........" 
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Loved it, loved it when Zach tossed Ryass and Erica out too.   That was the highlight of the show today for me.  Well, only if he would have tossed Kendall out too.   So glad to see TK on today.   He's looking better than ever.  

Enjoy the long weekend.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

"You took Spike, there is nothing left for you in this house.  GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK"!     Feels like I have waited a lifetime to hear those words from Zach to the Rabid Rage Monkey!

That was orgasmic, LOL, and the perfect ending to a pretty frustrating and uneventful week in PV!  Wooohooo!

Ryan and Erica must live on Planet WTF where up is down, good is bad, sane is insane, etc.  Erica just finishes accusing Zach of an affair he's not having, in his own home, and of getting rid of a kid he's loved since before birth so he could have more freedom to have nooky with Liza but Zach is the one who was inappropriate and disrespectful to Erica?  WTF, WTF, WTF!?!

Besides which...is Zach really expected to become a monk for the next 15-20 years in honor of and respect to his devoted, faithful wife?

Quote:
 I thoroughly enjoyed Zannie scene today.  Annie looked like her heart was racing as Zach zipped up her dress, didn't she? 

Oh hell yeah!  It Definitely was racing, as was mine.  Sue me, but that was kind of hawt, LOL!  I wouldn't mind if part of Zach "playing" Annie included Zach seducing Annie too, LOL.  If only I could turn the clock back to a time before Pratt destroyed Annie as a character and destroyed the Zannie friendship in one fell swoop.  ASS!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
My favorite moment of the day was Zach zipping up Annie's dress...only Zach can make zipping up a psycho hot-flash-inducing!  WHOA. 

Alina, I love the idea of Zach's plan including the seduction of Annie...what a wasted opportunity.  I'm suprised Kendall hasn't accused him of having the hots for Annie every time he goes to see her - she must be slipping.

Zach's throwing Ryan out of the house was all the more satisfying after Kendall had asked Ryan to spy on Zach.  Ditto Zach throwing out Erica.

Funny how now Ryan has Spike he still can't keep away from Zach's house.

BTW,  howinthehell does Kendall make herself sound like the operator making collect calls to Erica - doesn't Erica ever look at her phone bill??
Site Meter

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Christy, I had assumed that Kendall was actually making collct calls, so that the caller ID doesn't show the new cell phone.

Definitely hot-flash-inducing!  When I was watching that scene, I thought MY heart was gonna jump out of its cavity 

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
My favorite moment of the day was Zach zipping up Annie's dress...only Zach can make zipping up a psycho hot-flash-inducing!  WHOA. 

Alina, I love the idea of Zach's plan including the seduction of Annie...what a wasted opportunity.  I'm suprised Kendall hasn't accused him of having the hots for Annie every time he goes to see her - she must be slipping.

Zach's throwing Ryan out of the house was all the more satisfying after Kendall had asked Ryan to spy on Zach.  Ditto Zach throwing out Erica.

Funny how now Ryan has Spike he still can't keep away from Zach's house.

BTW,  howinthehell does Kendall make herself sound like the operator making collect calls to Erica - doesn't Erica ever look at her phone bill??
Site Meter

There was a time I loved the Zach/Annie friendship and today that scene was very HAWT.   Even zipping up a dress the Mahn can make you weak.   I too wonder why Kendall hasn't thought to accuse Zach of going after Annie since we all know that Zach is a womanizer whose had numerous affairs (in Kendall's head).

I seriously don't know how Zach can stand Kendall anymore.   All he's doing for her and she's still accusing him of crap.   I know he wants the boys to have their mother and I'm all for children being with their mother but in this case I think Zach would raise them just fine alone.

I've waited five years for Zach to throw that bastard out of the house so today was a very happy day and the great start to the weekend.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Would love to see Zach and Annie get together - Had hoped for that before - Would love to really see them go after Spike and Emma - Loved when Zach threw Ryass and Erica out - As for Kendall, from now on Zach can just say "Why No, I didn't do that but it sounds like a great idea - See you later if you are still here, but don't wait up for me" - How much longer do we have to watch Kendall? - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:

Even better:  "You took Spike, there is nothing left for you in this house.  GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK"!     Feels like I have waited a lifetime to hear those words from Zach to the Rabid Rage Monkey!

OKaye, WAY TO GO ZACH!  How funny was he, asking Erica if she found a lingerie or something   But I am still seething over Erica the back-stabbing bitch today!  She walked out of Casa Slater in such a huff, I thought she had large enough an ego to not come back so soon, and especially if she is still chanting "Zach is having an affair with Liza" mantra!  But, to tell that to your daughter who is in the slammer for 15 years?  What kind of a fucking moron does that?  All because Zach did not arm-wrestle Spikey out of the Sperm Donor's filthy arms?  Speaking of the Sperm Donor, Zach told him to call first, yet, he shows up AGAIN, and this time, Spikey is not even an excuse.  It took him, what, all but 15 seconds to arrive at Zach's door, if they ran into each other on the driveway after Erica hung up?  Who is watching HISKIDS while he is panting after Erica?  And of course, even though it is ZACH's house, Erica will let the  little fucker (pun very much intended) in, even if Zach says no?  UGH!

I am so SICK of Adam and Snotty bashing Joonyer!  They both deserve Annie!  I thoroughly enjoyed Zannie scene today.  Annie looked like her heart was racing as Zach zipped up her dress, didn't she?  I can't blame her for that one   I will correct Annie on one thing though, Zach is not "like a second father" to Spikey, Zach is the REAL father, the ONLY father to Spikey!

AND WHO GIVES A FUCK THAT THE WAY ZACH SPOKE TO ERICA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO THE SPERM DONOR     ?

OKaye ladies, you all have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!  Since it is September now, we FINALLY have beautiful weather in Chicago after three months of non-summer, so I will be out enjoying that, instead of watching the lunacy of Liza in Labor on Monday 

Yes, GO ZACH.LOVED him today,LOVE him everyday. I wouldn't mind Zach&Annie together,that scene when he zipped up her dress,yes,her heart racing,who could blame her. Still upset TK didn't win his much deserved Emmy,but WE his Fans know talent when we see it.He's simply the BEST.

Thanks Searose,same to you.I am always careful on Labor Day as I broke my leg on Labor day,lol.which is my mom's b.day.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Is my mother right?  Is Zach having an affair?  Is that why he doesn't want Spike around?

Please, please Ryan, I need to know.  Please, just find out for me if my husband is having an affair?

My mom thinks that you are having an affair with Liza?  Is that why you ran off so fast, to go be with your lover?   

Z:  First your mother and now you.

Well that wasn't a NO.

Screw the apologies and screw the rationalizations.   Kendall loves to shoot her mouth off at Zach; hurl accusations and thinks a lame I'm sorry makes up for it.  

K to Z:  I don't know what I'd do without you.

Me:  I do...you'd call Ryan before Z got halfway down the driveway and "grieve" with him all night long.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
IA Alina and that's what makes me sick she talks out of both sides of her mouth.   How can you say you love this man but you don't trust him even when he's doing everything in his power to save your ass.   Erica may not know what Zach's plan is but Kendall does and that's what makes all the more pathetic.

If you remember that's why Zach finally told Kendall he wanted Reese because she kept telling him he wanted Reese so he agreed to shut her up.    Maybe he should just tell her he's sleeping with Liza.   Odds are though she'll leave the house and jump in Ryan's bed and Zach and Jesse will be in jail.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I don't think she even cares if Zach and Jesse go to jail - So sick of her - She is worse than Erica - She knows what he is doing for her and still does not care - Zach should go ahead and be with Liza and do what he is accused of - Peggy

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:

Searose, you made every point that I was going to comment on, so I'll save everyone from the repitition.  Well said!!  I couldn't agree more!  Zach throwing the Monkey out was the finest dialogue that Pratt has ever written!  And who knew that zipping a dress could be so damn sensual?!?    Thanks, TK...

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I'm sick of Kendall.  She is more out of the room roaming around the house than any person trying to be kept a secret by her husband should be.  Zack should just take the door down to that room and unlock the front door because Kendall is not following the rules.  She is calling collect from a phone number that eventually should show up on Erica's bill, hitting people over the head with a laptop computer, cooking dinner for 2,  next she'll be going to the malls shopping and showing up as Zack's date at Annie's wedding.  She is going to get Zack and Jesse in trouble.  She's a slut who now realizes she had a good man who loved only her and lost him with Ryan, who slept in Zack's house and bed with her with no thought that Zack could walk in and kill them both. If Zack does stay on the show he will forgive her I'm sure. She needs to stop pressuring him to prove he loves her.  He's been doing it since she had Spike. She needs to be showing him that she is no longer the slut who sleeps around but the wife and partner he truly deserves. Follow his rules and let him get you out of the mess you put yourself in. Idiot.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

nurlenz - I think Kendall has passed the point where she can ever deserve Zach - He may as well do what he is accused of because she is pathetic and will always be pathetic - Peggy

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

The nerve of Kendall to say to Zach that her mother thinks he's having an affair with Liza and then to ask him where he was.  The gull of her.  He can't have an affair because he's too busy trying to make sure no one sees you in the house when you're supposed to be in the room you never stay in.  Zach is too classy a man to violate his vows even if he only married her this time to keep from testifying against her. The slut.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
i just want to know...is... WHEN THE HELL zach could even have an affair with any woman, . he's to damn busy trying to save her whinny ungrateful arse, hell he is putting her back into her secert room more than he takes a potty break. GMAB and GROW UP KENDALL HART.
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
    "K to Z:  I don't know what I'd do without you.

Me:  I do...you'd call Ryan before Z got halfway down the driveway and            "        grieve" with him all night long."

Alina, that is very funny.

I too was happy to see Zach kicking Ryan out of his house.
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Zach,  put me in the room.  I'll stay there until you unlock the door.

nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Damn it Kendall,  you should already know the signs of an affair.  Is Liza sleeping in Zach's bed at your house? Has Liza moved into your house? If you answered no to any of these questions (brain dead) then Zach's not having an affair. You're the one living and lurking around in the house,  not Ryan or your mom.  Idiot. Figure it out for yourself.

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Ah but that would require thinking.  

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.