Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #1 
Monday, 8/3:
Kendall escapes from the courthouse; Jake and Amanda put their plan into motion; Krystal and Tad talk about Tad.
 
Tuesday, 8/4:
Kendall is convinced to stick to the plan; Natalia suspects Jesse is hiding something; Adam proposes.
 
Wednesday, 8/5:
Kendall confesses to killing Stuart in a taped statement; Natalia accuses Jesse of breaking the law to protect Kendall; Marissa's concern for JR grows.
 
Thursday, 8/6:
Zach gives an impassioned plea during Kendall's sentencing hearing; Colby learns of Adam and Annie's engagement.
 
Friday, 8/7:
Kendall learns her fate as the sentence is announced; Liza's heart breaks for Marian; Colby renounces both Adam and Annie.
 
Monday, 8/10:
Ryan confronts Annie over her call to Emma; JR is right by Marissa's side when she awakes from surgery.
 
Tuesday, 8/11:
Anna makes Emma promise she won't talk about the night Stuart was shot; Kendall agrees to go along with Zach's plan until he can prove her innocence.
 
Wednesday, 8/12:
Zach tells Kendall he won't be able to forgive her for cheating on him; Anne flirts with Scott.
 

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,672
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Monday, 8/3:
Kendall escapes from the courthouse; Jake and Amanda put their plan into motion; Krystal and Tad talk about Tad.
 
Tuesday, 8/4:
Kendall is convinced to stick to the plan; Natalia suspects Jesse is hiding something; Adam proposes.
 
Wednesday, 8/5:
Kendall confesses to killing Stuart in a taped statement; Natalia accuses Jesse of breaking the law to protect Kendall; Marissa's concern for JR grows.
 
Thursday, 8/6:
Zach gives an impassioned plea during Kendall's sentencing hearing; Colby learns of Adam and Annie's engagement.
 
Friday, 8/7:
Kendall learns her fate as the sentence is announced; Liza's heart breaks for Marian; Colby renounces both Adam and Annie.
 
Monday, 8/10:
Ryan confronts Annie over her call to Emma; JR is right by Marissa's side when she awakes from surgery.
 
Tuesday, 8/11:
Anna makes Emma promise she won't talk about the night Stuart was shot; Kendall agrees to go along with Zach's plan until he can prove her innocence.
 
Wednesday, 8/12:
Zach tells Kendall he won't be able to forgive her for cheating on him; Anne flirts with Scott.
 


Sounds like some great Zach scenes coming up.

__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,374
Reply with quote  #3 
WOW ICA great ZACH STUFF. thanks Alina, i still think the only reason zach is fighting so hard for kendall to stay out of JAIL is for the BOYS, yep i think he does love her and always will BUT i do not think he is IN LOVE with her anymore, not like before which i hope that gives him the green light to move on and in time finds someone new to explore, FRANCESCA seems wide OPEN jmo
michellelynne

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 94
Reply with quote  #4 
I wonder if the judge will sentence kendall to oak haven. This may provide zendall a chance to work out their problems as well as showcasing TK's numerous talents and incredible range. And also maybe the judge will bar Ryass from visiting.
__________________
michelle
Devane2222

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 52
Reply with quote  #5 
I believe that he still in love with her but is too afraid to admit it. It might just be the romantic in me  but I want Zendall to hav some happiness and I believe that Liza is heading for David
Lee

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 149
Reply with quote  #6 

Some great stuff coming up for Zach. I believe Zach is still very much in love with Kendall too Devane222.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Devane2222
I believe that he still in love with her but is too afraid to admit it. It might just be the romantic in me  but I want Zendall to hav some happiness and I believe that Liza is heading for David

peggy

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,075
Reply with quote  #7 

Don't care where Kendall is confined as long as she is confined - You can't keep Ryass away - We have been trying to do that for years - I think Kach loves Kendall but is not in love with her - How could he be in love with her after what she has done and continues to do  - Francesca sounds fine to me - Liza is sounding good too - Just get Kendall away and if Ryass comes to see her then lock him up too - The Boys stay with Zach - Peggy

Devane2222

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 52
Reply with quote  #8 
Kendall will never be kept away because she is Erica's daughter and the next in line to inherit Erica's title
jam

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,924
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

 I think Kach loves Kendall but is not in love with her


I have been as upset with Kendall as the rest of you.  However, I have to disagree with you on this.  I think Zach loves Kendall with every fiber of his being.  He is not one to fall in love easily and when he does . . . it is for life.

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,075
Reply with quote  #10 

June - I hate to say it but I think you are correct - We have always know how devoted and sincere Zach is but we are so tired of and unimpressed with Kendall - Peggy

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,374
Reply with quote  #11 
IMO,,,,,,,IF kendall wanted to STAY away form her lover ryan she COULD. after all kendall IS A GROWN smart woman, WHOM DOES what she wants, right[NOT MY WORDS, CAUSE I THINK SHE IS A WEAK FEMALE]
. no matter whom her mother is. the fact is KENDALL will NEVER give up her STAND BY RYAN, and this zach FAN not kendall FAN does not want that a FACTOR in zach's MARRIAGE every freaking day of his LIFE.....time for something or someone new.JMO.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.