Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Monday, 8/3:
Kendall escapes from the courthouse; Jake and Amanda put their plan into motion; Krystal and Tad talk about Tad.

Tuesday, 8/4:
Kendall is convinced to stick to the plan; Natalia suspects Jesse is hiding something; Adam proposes.

Wednesday, 8/5:
Kendall confesses to killing Stuart in a taped statement; Natalia accuses Jesse of breaking the law to protect Kendall; Marissa's concern for JR grows.

Thursday, 8/6:
Zach gives an impassioned plea during Kendall's sentencing hearing; Colby learns of Adam and Annie's engagement.

Friday, 8/7:
Kendall learns her fate as the sentence is announced; Liza's heart breaks for Marian; Colby renounces both Adam and Annie.

Monday, 8/10:
Ryan confronts Annie over her call to Emma; JR is right by Marissa's side when she awakes from surgery.

Tuesday, 8/11:
Anna makes Emma promise she won't talk about the night Stuart was shot; Kendall agrees to go along with Zach's plan until he can prove her innocence.

Wednesday, 8/12:
Zach tells Kendall he won't be able to forgive her for cheating on him; Anne flirts with Scott.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Monday, 8/3:
Kendall escapes from the courthouse; Jake and Amanda put their plan into motion; Krystal and Tad talk about Tad.

Tuesday, 8/4:
Kendall is convinced to stick to the plan; Natalia suspects Jesse is hiding something; Adam proposes.

Wednesday, 8/5:
Kendall confesses to killing Stuart in a taped statement; Natalia accuses Jesse of breaking the law to protect Kendall; Marissa's concern for JR grows.

Thursday, 8/6:
Zach gives an impassioned plea during Kendall's sentencing hearing; Colby learns of Adam and Annie's engagement.

Friday, 8/7:
Kendall learns her fate as the sentence is announced; Liza's heart breaks for Marian; Colby renounces both Adam and Annie.

Monday, 8/10:
Ryan confronts Annie over her call to Emma; JR is right by Marissa's side when she awakes from surgery.

Tuesday, 8/11:
Anna makes Emma promise she won't talk about the night Stuart was shot; Kendall agrees to go along with Zach's plan until he can prove her innocence.

Wednesday, 8/12:
Zach tells Kendall he won't be able to forgive her for cheating on him; Anne flirts with Scott.

Sounds like some great Zach scenes coming up.

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
WOW ICA great ZACH STUFF. thanks Alina, i still think the only reason zach is fighting so hard for kendall to stay out of JAIL is for the BOYS, yep i think he does love her and always will BUT i do not think he is IN LOVE with her anymore, not like before which i hope that gives him the green light to move on and in time finds someone new to explore, FRANCESCA seems wide OPEN jmo
michellelynne

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I wonder if the judge will sentence kendall to oak haven. This may provide zendall a chance to work out their problems as well as showcasing TK's numerous talents and incredible range. And also maybe the judge will bar Ryass from visiting.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I believe that he still in love with her but is too afraid to admit it. It might just be the romantic in me  but I want Zendall to hav some happiness and I believe that Liza is heading for David
Lee

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Some great stuff coming up for Zach. I believe Zach is still very much in love with Kendall too Devane222.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devane2222
I believe that he still in love with her but is too afraid to admit it. It might just be the romantic in me  but I want Zendall to hav some happiness and I believe that Liza is heading for David

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Don't care where Kendall is confined as long as she is confined - You can't keep Ryass away - We have been trying to do that for years - I think Kach loves Kendall but is not in love with her - How could he be in love with her after what she has done and continues to do  - Francesca sounds fine to me - Liza is sounding good too - Just get Kendall away and if Ryass comes to see her then lock him up too - The Boys stay with Zach - Peggy

Devane2222

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Kendall will never be kept away because she is Erica's daughter and the next in line to inherit Erica's title
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

I think Kach loves Kendall but is not in love with her

I have been as upset with Kendall as the rest of you.  However, I have to disagree with you on this.  I think Zach loves Kendall with every fiber of his being.  He is not one to fall in love easily and when he does . . . it is for life.

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

June - I hate to say it but I think you are correct - We have always know how devoted and sincere Zach is but we are so tired of and unimpressed with Kendall - Peggy

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
IMO,,,,,,,IF kendall wanted to STAY away form her lover ryan she COULD. after all kendall IS A GROWN smart woman, WHOM DOES what she wants, right[NOT MY WORDS, CAUSE I THINK SHE IS A WEAK FEMALE]
. no matter whom her mother is. the fact is KENDALL will NEVER give up her STAND BY RYAN, and this zach FAN not kendall FAN does not want that a FACTOR in zach's MARRIAGE every freaking day of his LIFE.....time for something or someone new.JMO.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.