Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Monday, 10/22:
Greenlee hides her suspicions from Zach regarding her fertilized eggs; Annie fears that Emma may have been poisoned by Richie.

Tuesday, 10/23:
Greenlee asks Aidan to investigate JR's claim; Krystal is horrified to find herself in Adam's bed.

Wednesday, 10/24:
Babe is confused by the two sides she sees in Richie; Ryan romances Annie; Adam is confident he'll win Krystal back.

Thursday, 10/25:
Greenlee tells her father that there is a chance her embryos still exist; Erica grows suspicious of Jack's secret; Krystal is on to Adam's game.

Friday, 10/26:
Adam warns JR not to trust Zach; Erica tells Jack she wishes Greenlee would leave Pine Valley.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Ryan romances Annie

How many friggin honeymoons do these monkeys need? 
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Ryan romances Annie

Interesting that someone thinks the audience needs an announcement for Ryannie romance.  We would never see a Zach romances Kendall spoiler.  We get romance every time Zach is in the same room as Kendall. 
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny
Ryan romances Annie

Interesting that someone thinks the audience needs an announcement for Ryannie romance.  We would never see a Zach romances Kendall spoiler.  We get romance every time Zach is in the same room as Kendall. 

Even more interesting is that someone thinks Ryannie needs more romance. How many honeymoons, vacations and getaways have they had in the few months they've been married? Seems everytime the going gets tough Ryannie gets going. Ugh. I would be all for that if it got them off my screen, but no I have to be subjected to their nauseating love scenes. Meanwhile, Zendall, who were reunited a year ago a couple days ago, have not had a love scene since, other than the recent Zouch Zex scene that we only got for the sole purpose of Zach knocking over a lamp so Kendall could think that Spike could hear. Pathetic huh? I find it harder and harder to believe every day that goes by that these new writers are "watchers of this show."

ETA: You're right -- We get romance every time Zendall are in the same room together, but it would be nice to get it for more than 2.1 seconds at a time and uninterrupted by scenes of Java, Jomanda, KWAK, etc. etc. etc. and it would definitely be nice to get it even half as often as Monkey/Annie do. When do Zendall get their ONE honeymoon? Monkey/Annie have had like 20 already and Monkey still thinks he owes her one. GMAFB.

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.