Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

When 2007 is over, the poor guy is going to have to take a vacation or he is going to get sick!!  I read where he has made arrangements to juggle the Soap Star final with the DWTS schedule if he makes is to the end (I think he has just as good a chance as anyone else)- but how is he going to fit in Super Soap Weekend and the cruise that he and Lish as hosting?? They are both in November also if memory serves me correct.  Talk about a plate full.

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
OK, I'm going to say it.

When I saw the pictures of him at SL's party, I was concerned.  He looked shockingly exhausted.  TOO MUCH.

Take care of yourself Cam.  "Ryan" may be a pain in the ass but you do a great job making him that way and I adore you.  Besides, TK needs you around to help stir up the poop.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Bwap -- I just turned on my TV, which was still on the DWTS channel from last night, to see Cameron in a Tarzan suit making tomato soup with Martha Stewart! He's everywhere! He's everwhere!  (Not really -- the show was a repeat.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Kathy I was just telling a friend about that!  But I noticed the pic of Lucas they showed was 3 yrs ago! I agree the costume looked so much like the one he wore last nite that I was fooled for a while. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Bwap -- I just turned on my TV, which was still on the DWTS channel from last night, to see Cameron in a Tarzan suit making tomato soup with Martha Stewart! He's everywhere! He's everwhere!  (Not really -- the show was a repeat.)

LMAO.....Superman indeed.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.